X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Getting Over a Broken Heart ~ The Islamic Way

Asalamu Alaykum.

There are some good points, but bad ones aswell.
    I don't believe you will stop loving that person just because you get married. That's just wrong...

Also, stop using weak hadith as your proof. I once would say to myself "The person in love, is the one with an empty heart", then I would find some peace. Also I would say to myself "marry those of your own status", and since the one I love is not of my status I would find peace aswell. But once in a while I think of the person, I feel as if there is fire burning in my heart.

This said, there are different solutions for different people. And the OP helped many, but each case has its solutions. The one that helps in every case is: Trust that Allah does the best for you, and it is part of destiny what happens.

Maybe you shouldn't even expect a husband/wife, maybe you will never even get married until jannah.
    And subhanallah, it is very hard to find a good spouse in this dunya, since only few people are on the haq and the way of the salaf us saliheen.
    It is better to live in celibacy than marry an unqualified person which will lead you astray or cause you much destruction. W/salam.
    Last edited by Abu-Yahya; 10-07-14, 04:30 AM.
    Sisters don't rep or joke with me.

Comment

Took my sister 1 year to get over some weiner guy
      La illaha ilallah

Comment

Originally posted by xaxa View Post
        ihave a broken heart...i just dont understand why people come into your life if they arent meant to stay. i will never ge involved in this again. i hate feeling this way....
        Things WILL get better dear xaxa. I know it is hard to imagine and it might even make you angry when you hear people say this to you but you have got to hold on to this hope..that one day inshallah you will wake up and the feeling of emptiness in your heart will be gone! You will wake up and not look at your phone, or check your email, or think about your ex.

Right now, dont even try to think how it will happen. You just make the intention, inshallah, that you want Allah to help you through this phase. Have certainty.

Make Allah your best friend. Talk to him, cry to him. He is muqallibal quloob...He is the one that controls the hearts. The burning feeling in your chest will not stay there forever.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.
          I miss
          I cry
          I pray
          And all I get
          Deception and pain

Comment

May I join this brokenhearted club? :)
            Actually I don't feel very brokenhearted. I feel betrayed and disappointed. All the love turned sour and now is converted in a very intensive contempt and disgust. When I was younger, I use to need some time to get over it and after some time has passed, I can start thinking of meeting someone new. Now I am ready right away. As a matter of fact, I think I have been ready for some time. Now I just want to meet some nice soul and move on. Start living a life with someone who loves me and respects me.
            Yeah I know I have a long way before me. But I don't think of past. I don't think of him since he doesn't deserve it. I don't want to ruin another second of my life by thinking about him or the s***t he did to me. That's no problem, my positive attitude is actually helpful. But I can't forgive him nor will I, ever. And he bothers me about this over and over again. He begs me to forgive. I can do anything, I can forget all the time we spent together, all the feelings and all we've been through. But I won't forgive. Ever.

It's my right, right? At the beginning I told him that one thing I will never forgive. if he would do it. And yet he did it. He knew I would never forgive it. And now begs me to forgive him.
            Well I won't. I don't want to. And I can't. And I don't care.

Comment

The only way to put your heart at ease is to remember Allah (swt)
              Honestly atleast 60 percent of the humans experience love which then leads to heartbreak. Specially in the west where there is no segregation between the genders. Clearly shows why allah tells us to lower our gaze and not to communicate with the opposite gender. He wants to save us from all this heartbreak and love and things that can ruin us mentally aswell as physically..oh how i wish we understood that Allah only wants to protect us. When our hearts break we turn to Allah and cry our hearts out to him because only Allah can cure a broken heart and save us from its misery. May Allah have mercy on all of us and guide us all to the right path. Ameen

Comment

Last edited by Khadijah_24; 22-08-14, 06:16 PM.

Comment

i am a Christian getting over someone who is muslim and that's why I cant have him...I don't know if that suggestion will even help me now...

Comment

lol I only scrolled down to the second post to see someone suggest poetry. I've started doing it, dunno if that's weird for a guy.

Comment

Mashaa allah very nice article you reminded me with the [Zariyat 51:50] “Therefore rush towards Allah; indeed I am from Him, a clear Herald of Warning towards you.”
                      May allah forgives you and all Muslims & I am sure that “ Of it, [from those] besides Allah , there is no remover.
                      صدق الله العظيم

Comment

It's really hard. I feel like a different person. Like I'm a nobody and I hate feeling like this. How can someone u love and trusted treat u like yr worth nothing. Especially with a child. And I've been through the worst with him. I feel used in tired if crying and being depressed. Sometimes u can't give my baby the full attention. Is ur bad to say why Allah allowed me to choose this? I asked and prayed before marriage. Is this ny punishment for doing ur the wring way.

Comment

:'(. May Allah heal my shattered heart. Ameen.
                          [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Salam sister...Yu are right.....the more we are being ditch by someone...the closer we become to Allah Swt

Comment

Indeed, Allah is with the patient.

Comment

Assalamualaykum,,

Speaking of a broken heart, last night was a nightmare for me. Hmm,, how can a man called himsef muslim but doing what he should not do to a muslima.
                                I try to remind him about the proper thing to do but he refused. And he's already doing Hajj. Guess that Hajj status didn't do him any good, or may be its just me being all sceptic about him. Thank Allah for helping me know this man before it's too late. Now, it's time to move on I guess.

Don't be afraid to move on, friends :)
                                Love isn't the word you can take back.

Comment

Working...
                                X