X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Getting Over a Broken Heart ~ The Islamic Way

Originally posted by xaxa View Post
    ihave a broken heart...i just dont understand why people come into your life if they arent meant to stay. i will never ge involved in this again. i hate feeling this way....
    May Allah ease your affairs and replace what you've lost with something much better.
    My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
    As You have sanctified Your house,
    Make my heart as protected and as honoured
    In which permission of entry
    Is only granted to a few,
    Please Allah, allow my heart
    To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
    when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
    In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

:jkk: fantastic thread and helped me a lot.

Comment

I don't want to sound cliche and also reading the informative post it is somewhat really difficult. I am divorced for about 4 months now and in acknowledgment it was my own doin. I still battle to come to terms how i have managed to coz so much pain to the people dearest to me. My regret is my drug and cannot seem to control it, the pain is unbearable and day in and day out i still regret it. With this poem and the guidance of Allah i will make a success Insh-ALLAH?

Comment

Hearts do not break though

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
            Hearts do not break though
            Lool they don't in the literal sense obviously :D
            "Islam is like a bird, the body is the love of Allaah , the right wing is the love of Jannah, and the left wing is the fear of hell-fire, if you take away one of the wings, then the body will not fly and if you take away the body, the wings have no use" Ibn Taymiyyah RA

Comment

Jazakallah for this post it really helped to heal my broken heart. I pray to Allah swt to erase my pain and never let me fall in a haram relationship again. I really love(d) her and wanted to marry her but it didn't work, Allah knows best whats good for us. She was shia and Lebanese and I'm turkish, so I kinda had the same problem as Yusuf. When I told her that I want to marry her, she told me that I could never mary her. she didn't even want to tell her father because she was sure he wouldn't allow it. Shameless, she told me that she knew this from the beginning but she wanted me so much and didn't want to lose me, so she didn't tell me. Yeah and so I realized that she never actually intended to marry me, she just fell in love with my looks that was all and I broke up. Now I just feel lost and betrayed. Alhamdulillah, I didn't commit zina and now I've learned my lesson that's the only positive thing about it.
              Last edited by Ahmet; 17-03-14, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maya_ii View Post
                Thanku for such a lovely post. Dis has consoled me a lot. may Allah give u big ajar for dis, may He keep u happy always. Amin.
                plz tel me..wat do i do i of d memories? thr r lottttsss of dem. wat do i do of those memories? they r killing me, its too painful. my 6-year old engagemnt broke off due to my in-laws. God let their wicked plans succeed. I dont want to marry any1 nao.
                I would like to know this, too. The memories are the most painful part and I don't know what to do about them. Anyone please give an advice, I can't take it anymore.
                Last edited by Ahmet; 17-03-14, 02:21 PM.

Comment

mashallah!!! one of the hardest things to get over is the one you loved so much and you would take a bullet for that person, then they break your heart and your whole world comes crashing down.The pain is infinite like a never ending cancer to the heart.Love is so blind sometimes you would never expect it but when it comes prepare yourself for a rollercoaster.Inshallah god blesses you, beautiful advice!

Comment

salam,i understand what you are going through, you have to be strong mentally and emotionally.I know it will be soooo hard but it is the only way.Get rid of any things the remind you of her pictures gifts etc. but the most important things is pray to allah swt to erase your memories and to help cleanse your mind and heart of her,working out helps too, it is the best medicine to be happy. Always do the things that make you happy wheather its sports or writing or spending time with family learn a new instrument anything to keep you busy.I will pray for you inshallah everything will work out for you in the future god bless you!

Comment

@iman1991 Thank you very much sister! May Allah reward you. Yes, I already work out, play guitar, meet with friends etc. And of course pray to Allah, to forget her as fast as possible. I deleted all pictures of her, chats and so on. It's just really hard when you realize that the person you loved so much and wanted to spend your life with, never really wanted the same with you. But I'll be better soon inshallah. Thanks again, sister.

Salam aleykum

Comment

Thank you so much for your post. You have no idea how much it has helped me. I felt so depressed and alone until I remembered the only thing in my life that will never leave me- my religion Islam. Surely Allah knows best, and He does not want us to be with someone who hurts our feelings and breaks our heart and leaves us... My heart will only find rest with Allah

Comment

Assalamu'alaikum
                          When I was young and not really interested in Islam, I fell in love- well, thought I did, with a non-muslim girl.
                          I even went so far as to declare my undying love in a letter, which was laughed at, and of course completely rejected.
                          I felt my world had fallen apart, shed many tears and went through a pain I cannot begin to describe.
                          However, at my lowest ebb, I felt the only person that could listen, give me strength and protect me was only Allah (swt)....and it was from this I returned to my faith and practice as best I can to this day.
                          As the saying goes, you may not think your life is going the way you planned it, but it exactly how Allah (swt) planned it to be.

Comment

Islamic way??? Is it just like a peaceful way. Isnt getting over the broken heart the same for other people? I dont understand

Comment

Originally posted by mimilove View Post
                              Islamic way??? Is it just like a peaceful way. Isnt getting over the broken heart the same for other people? I dont understand
                              Not sure it is the same for other people.....some people drown their sorrows with drink, 'rebound' with the next boy/girl they find, take drugs etc in trying to find peace - no comparison to simple du'as to Allah (SWT)

Comment

yeah agreed with NGE, it is a very critical condition for a person with a broken, only one who has experienced this can understand this.

Comment

Working...
                                X