Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can My Cousin Be My Mahram?

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
    Lolz, the aunties pull their cheeks and all that. Man, sad.
    Ting Ting Ting.
    Aunties pulling your cheeks is same as any random blond girl down the block pulling your cheeks.
    Little do we know.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      Aunties pulling your cheeks is same as any random blond girl down the block pulling your cheeks.
      Little do we know.
      Lol I had to watch an aunty kiss my brother all over his face she was saying salams to him..I have never cringed so much in my life...I know everyone says he's "handsome" but my aunty was proper kissing his face (not lips..I would've had a heart attack)...I was so close to pulling him away but when it came to me she only kissed my cheeks lol.

Comment

Originally posted by faithheals View Post
        Lol I had to watch an aunty kiss my brother all over his face she was saying salams to him..I have never cringed so much in my life...I know everyone says he's "handsome" but my aunty was proper kissing his face (not lips..I would've had a heart attack)...I was so close to pulling him away but when it came to me she only kissed my cheeks lol.
        Some aunties are Ok, like mother's sister/father's sister. But, not random aunties.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Some aunties are Ok, like mother's sister/father's sister. But, not random aunties.
          Yeah but she wasn't a family aunty...it was a random aunty

Comment

Now the question is...How do you politely tell them "Don't kiss me it's agaisnt my and your religion" without them thinking you are preaching?

Comment

Now the question is...How do you politely tell them "Don't kiss me it's agaisnt my and your religion" without them thinking you are preaching?
              Telling them its against your and their religion isnt a form of extensive, tiresome brain killing preaching anyhow, so you got to do what you got to do right? Just keep it short and sweet then make a quick exit

Comment

Hmm... Yes this thread is a bit outdated but I just felt I need to make a correction here.

Your mom's cousin can of course be your uncle, paternal that is. If your mother is married to her cousin, her husbands (your fathers) brother would be your paternal uncle and therefore mahram.
                Last edited by haraaz; 11-04-12, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sophiia View Post
                  :salams:

So, can he? If yes then why is it that people marry their cousins? I thought mahrams were people you couldnt marry? :scratch:
                  no he is not (unless your mother breast fed him or his mother breast fed you).
                  Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
                  (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

Working...
                  X