Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has any one EVER gotten RID of evil of masturbation ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Masturbation the cure

Nauzubillah min zaliq,
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Yeah I also think cutting the hand would be haraam. There is a hadith (if anyone can find it then please post it here) regarding men who went one step further when they were not in a position to marry and asked the Prophet (saw) if they were allowed to castrate themselves and he (saw) said no.
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
        Tut, if I had a penny for every time I've been asked that... Anyways- it's a difference of opinion matter. No it's not just my opinion:

Is becoming Junub without intercourse (by masturbating) haraam? Those who say it’s haraam argue the following:
        The majority of scholars consider it haram. Imam Malik bases his judgement on the verse, Those who guard their sexual organs except with their spouses or those whom their right hands possess, for (with regard to them) they are without blame. But those who crave something beyond that are transgressors, (23:5-7) arguing that the masturbator is one of those who "crave something beyond that."
        What are your comments on the following hadith?
        The Prophet said: "Among those whom God will not look at on the Day of Resurrection, and to whom He will say, "Enter the Fire along with those who enter," the Prophet (pbuh) counted the following: The active and the passive partners in homosexuality; the one who has sex with animals; the one who is married to a woman and her daughter at the same time; and the one who masturbates regularly, unless they repent and reform."
        Those who say it is permitted, argue the following:
        Answer:
        I could not find the referred narrative ascribed to the Prophet (pbuh) in any of the more accepted books of the compilation of narratives ascribed to him. Though this narrative is included in a secondary compilation of narratives titled "Jami` al-Ahadith wal-Maraaseel" but the problem with this source is that it does not stipulate the chain of narrators reporting these words.
        It is reported that Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal regarded semen as an excretion of the body like other excrete and permitted its expulsion as blood letting is permitted. Ibn Hazm holds the same view. However, the Hanbali jurists permit masturbation only under two conditions: first, the fear of committing fornication or adultery, and second, not having the means to marry.
        The Prophet (peace be on him) said, Young men, those of you who can support a wife should marry, for it keeps you from looking at women (lit., lowers your gaze) and preserves your chastity; but those who cannot should fast, for it is a means of cooling sexual passion. (Reported by al-Bukhari.)
        Ibn Hazam, in his book "Al-Muhalla" has referred to some of these opinions. Mentioning his own opinion, he writes: "there is no basis of prohibiting it (masturbation) therefore it is allowed, except that I do not approve of it because it cannot be termed as good behavior". Ibn Hazam has also referred to the fact that there has been some difference of opinion in this respect, and then quoting some of the authorities, which do not prohibit it, he has mentioned Ibn `Umar (ra), Ibn Abbas (ra) from amongst the companions of the Prophet (pbuh), and Hasan, `Amr ibn Dinaar, Ziyad Abul-A`laa and Mujaahid from amongst the authorities of the second generation.
        Ibn `Umar (ra) has been quoted to have said:
        "It [masturbation] is only deceiving oneself" and "It [masturbation] is only to rub a muscle".
        Ibn Abbas (ra) is reported to have said:
        "It is nothing but to play with one's organ till it orgasms"
        Al-`alaa ibn Ziyad reports from his father that he said that they used to do it while [away from their wives,] in battles. Hasan is reported to have said the same.

عن النّوّاس بن سمعان رضي الله عنه عن النبيّ صلى الله عليه وسلّم قال :"البرّ حسن الخلق، والإثم ما حاك في نفسك وكرهت أن يطّلع عليه النّاس" رواه مسلم. وعن وابصة بن معبد رضي الله عنه قال: أتيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلّم فقال :"جئت تسأل عن البرّ؟ قلت: نعم. فقال :"استفت قلبك، البرّ ما اطمأنّت إليه النّفس واطمأنّ إليه القلب، والإثم ما حاك في النّفس وتردّد في الصّدر وإن أفتاك الناس وأفتوك" حديث حسن رويناه في مسندي الإمامين أحمد بن حنبل والدّارميّ بإسناد حسن

On the authority of an-Nawwas bin Sam'aan radiyallahu 'anh, that the Prophet :saw: said, "Righteousness is good morality, and wrongdoing is that which wavers in your soul and which you dislike people finding out about."

(Related by Muslim.)

And on the authority of Waabisah bin Ma'bad radiyallahu 'anh who said, "I came to the Messenger of Allah :saw: and he said, 'You have come to ask about righteousness?' I said, 'Yes.' He said, 'Consult your heart. Righteousness is that about which the soul feels tranquil and the heart feels tranquil, and wrongdoing is that which wavers in the soul and moves to and from in the breast even though people again and again have given you their legal opinion [in its favor].'"

(A good hadith transmitted from the Musnads of the two Imams, Ahmad bin Hanbal and ad-Darimi, with a good chain of authorities.)
        "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
        (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Working...
        X