Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking information

Asalamu alaikum All.
    I have a friend who wants to get married but does not know how to go on about it.
    She wants to marry a white revert who is English Or French and she has tried through friends and the masjid but it did not work out.

Does anyone of you know how to help my friend. She is 22 and she really is serious about getting married. I have tried to help her but it was no use. So if you could please give me information on how to go about this i will be greatful. May Allah forgive us all.

Re: Seeking information

Why is she so specific with white revert who is English or French?
    I think this is why she's having a hard time finding a potential.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Maybe she's a white revert herself, and is trying to minimize family disapproval and discourage passport-seekers.

Lots of reverts of both genders use online sites, because they don't have the connections to do it the traditional way (and because that seems weird to them), and they don't know where else to start. Obviously lots can go wrong with that, and the usual rules of Islam and common sense should be followed. She'll find more reverts there than anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleMuslimah View Post
        Maybe she's a white revert herself, and is trying to minimize family disapproval and discourage passport-seekers.
        Yeah, that's true, too.
        By the way, (OP) which country is your friend in? Maybe there's a marriage event she can look into.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

She's in UK? Eurostar to Paris is 2hours only i can direct to good masjids
          My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
          Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Working...
          X