Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh my god help me!!!! Black metal and satan!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my god help me!!!! Black metal and satan!!!!!!!!!!

Asslamualaikum

Please help me. I am so shocked and distraught and I wonder what should I do? I have been married for three years to the most pious man in the whole wide world. He prays in the mosque five times a day. He has a full, proper beard (not that goatee crap) and wears Islamic clothes. He has beautiful character and is always smiling his beautiful smile. Never shouts at me. Never gets angry. He cooks and cleans and works full time too. My parents love him. Everyone loves him. I work from nine to five. He took a few days off and yesterday I had to come home becuase I forgot my reports. I pulled into the driveway to hear loud noises and screams coming from the living room. I rushed inside to find my husband jumping around the room listening to the most evil, most satanic music ever. It sounded like people being tortured in jahannum. He was dressed all in black with a t shirt that said "motorhead" on it and had a picture of an evil skull on it. My head went light and all my dreams shattered. He showed me his cd's and they were the most evil pictures of the most evil people on it. I looked at some albums and saw the pictures and read some lyrics. It disgusted me. The bands were called god dethroned and gorgoroth. There were lyrics like

"God's delight is destined to bring his only son but I am the servant of Sodom and I discovered her secret desires. A b*****d son will be born arisen from my demon seed a divine assasination by Gods guardian angels but the angels fear to come near they'd vanish in flames and they know until they hunt me down I ruin God's master plan
    copulating with Maria"

and

"I would like to rape your soul when you're unconcious and blind. Do you feel the fear
    when my blood crawls through your veins?"

and songs like christians to dust, angels to ashes and anti-christ phenomenon. He listened to songs about killing angels and drinking pigs blood and sacrificng children and worshipping shaytan.

He said he has been doing it since he was 12. And he will continue doing it. ANd that I have to live with it. He said he is not hurting anyone. And only he is doing the sin.

What should I do?

Re: Oh my god help me!!!! Black metal and satan!!!!!!!!!!

lol

I guess if you find something in your husband that displeases you then look for something which pleases you and concentrate on that.

Comment

Is this post a sophisticated joke.?
      "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
      -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
      Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

f*** you

Comment

Working...
        X