Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im a christian confuse to marry a muslim!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im a christian confuse to marry a muslim!

Re: Im a christian confuse to marry a muslim!

hey there, welcome to the forum.

Firstly, he is allowed to have up to four wives aslong as he can provide for them equally but you already know that. with your situation, you are not meant to be best friends and lovers with him because he is still a stranger to you Islamically. If he wants to marry you he should also discuss it with his own wife if he has not done so. If you do convert to Islam, make sure that it is for the right reasons and not because you want to marry him, but because you want to and because you feel it in your heart. This "love" that is secret and no one knows about isn't the right way to do things and with him having a wife already that doesn't know and family not knowing makes it worse, so you need to first sort out your beliefs before thinking of marrying him. I hope i helped in some way!

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
    [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

Re: Im a christian confuse to marry a muslim!

Please use paragraphs.

Comment

AW: Im a christian confuse to marry a muslim!

he is married.and really i am anoyed and upset by so called moslim men marrying up to five women.! That was in times of our prohphet SAW PBUP, OUR PROHPET showed the people the right example without torturing mentally or pyshically his wifes and by the way they were wifes of the prophet SAW PBUP, designed by ALLAH.
        So WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT? ARE YOU IN NEED, DANGER ,ALONE WITH 5 CHILDREN ,HOMELESS NEEDING A MEN TO SUPPORT YOU?.
        he should spent time with his wife and children.
        is not mentioned in ISLAM TO LEAVE HOME AND CHILDREN ALONE AND TO SPENT TIME WITH OTHER WIFES OR GIRLS OR WHATEVER.
        ONE SHOULD NOT MIXE UP RELIGION WITH CULTURE OR MENTALITY.THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.
        YOUR FRIEND SHOULD LEARN MORE ABOUT ISLAM.
        wish you all the best and i wish you follow the way of ALLAH.:up:

Comment

Re: AW: Im a christian confuse to marry a muslim!

prophet SAW PBUP,

Its Not PHUP Its PBUH - Peace Be Upon Him
          And He found you lost and guided you,
          ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
          " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
          ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

I know in my beliefs it is a sin!
            Actually, it's a sin, and a huge sin, in Islam, too. Tell him, straight-forward, clear-cut that he should not and can not see you, whther it's secret or open in public. I'm not sure how acquainted he's with the teachings of Islam, but meeting a stranger (like you) is not permissible. So, you should make a continuous effort to cut of all contacts with him.
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Technically, if you're Chrisitian or Jewish, you don't need to convert to marry him, whether you're his first wife or his fourth. If that's the main reason you want to, I would suggest holding off and learning more about Islam, so that your decision to convert can be an informed one, based on belief in Allah and the Prophet, and not just for convenience or to make some man happy.

Once you learn more about Islam and the behavior expected of Muslims, you'll see that this guy really isn't a great example of one. Yes, technically he's allowed four wives, as long as he can provide and treat them fairly. However, the right to marry again isn't a right to basically have an affair then marry the mistress so that he can kid himself about it being 'halal' (permitted).

Did you ever ask him about his feelings for his wife? Maybe you think that because he says he loves you so much, he no longer loves her. Maybe that's even true. But marriages aren't a magical happily-ever-after ending in which the couple will love each other for the rest of their lives without putting any effort into it. Even if you did marry him, there would come a time when those romantic feelings would start to fade. When that happens, would you want someone who will put in the effort to restore those feelings? Or would you prefer someone like him, who will use 'I don't love you anymore' as an excuse to pursue yet another haram (forbidden) relationship, culminating in the addition of yet another wife?

Also, since you're not Muslim, and the wife is a new Muslim... do either of you have any idea what your rights over him would be in a polygamous situation? I'm going to guess not. Furthermore, I'm going to speculate that he knows this, and intends to take full advantage of it. Stay away from this guy. Nothing about this situation is good or Islamic at all.

Comment

He told me that I'm Allah's gift to him.

HAHAHAHA really? and you believed him?

In all seriousness, stop seeing this man. You are gona end up ruining his marriage and your life. We already have enough threads on here of men marrying a second time in secret and decieving their first wife.
                GoNe...

Comment

hello sister..

are you sure that is what you call love or only passion?
                  just think clearly.. won't he do the same thing to other woman in the future?

open your mind and open your heart..
                  Hope Allah will guide you to the beauty of Islam, ameen..

Comment

Working...
                  X