Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a Muslimah doesn't get any marriage proposals, does that mean she's ugly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AW: If a Muslimah doesn't get any marriage proposals, does that mean she's ugly..

Originally posted by Muslimaaaah View Post
    i'm 20 and never had 1 :( guys today are too scared of asking wali's they wud rather date or wa eva.. sometimes i think to myself will i ever get married but we jus gotta remember Allah has a plan for us all :)
    if a couple of sisters actually said yes once in a while im sure you would be getting more.

demands these days... way to high. Remember the brothers are finding difficult financially, and with the media not helping the muslims in anyway, it not easy getting a job let alone a decent job. So when a good brother comes with something that can keep you afloat, then say yes. And if your parents say no, then persuade them..... guys are not scared... they think what the point proposing, when the demad and dowry is at this rate... may as well work to 45 and may have a chance lool...

j/k...

May Allah make it easy for all to find loving, caring, obidient, pious wives and husbands. Ameen.

Comment

Re: AW: If a Muslimah doesn't get any marriage proposals, does that mean she's ugly..

Originally posted by Muslimaaaah View Post
      i'm 20 and never had 1 :( guys today are too scared of asking wali's they wud rather date or wa eva.. sometimes i think to myself will i ever get married but we jus gotta remember Allah has a plan for us all :)
      you are still young, just continue making dua, praying tahhaujud that Allah blesses you with a pious spouse, carry on with your life, dont dwell over it yani concentrate on other areas, such as gaining knowledge, memorising etc etc etc

Comment

Working...
      X