Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you.....

:salams

.....marry someone because you love them?

I just want to know your opinions/views on this. Some say yes (i've asked around) others think differently.

If need be then i'll get a mod to close this thread
    Last edited by 1MuslimByChoice; 14-09-10, 10:43 PM.
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Re: Would you.....

Comment

i didn't love my wife before i married her
      There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

lol waaat??

Comment

only if they were ur cousin

Comment

Just a question that's all
            (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

If they asked me sure I would :o

Comment

:wswrwb:

no, i would spare them the torture that is me

p.s. tell me this is a 'jokes' thread.. hmm
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
                  :salams

.....marry someone because you love them?

I just want to know your opinions/views on this. Some say yes (i've asked around) others think differently.

If need be then i'll get a mod to close this thread
                  It depends on what caused the manifestation of this love
                  By the morning brightness and by the night when it grows still, your Lord has not forsaken you [Prophet], nor does He hate you, and the future will be better for you than the past; your Lord is sure to give you so much that you will be well satisfied.

Comment

How dyu mean? Normally you don't really know your wife personally before you marry her..

Comment

Good

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
                        Good
                        Confused..!

Comment

Also some say that as you get to know the person then you get to 'love' them

Comment

Love comes after marriage... Once two people get married then you get love.. That's what its meant to be anyway..

Unless.. are you talking about a 'friend' who happens to be of the opposite sex? and suddenly you decide you wanna to marry them?

Comment

Double post
                              Last edited by 1MuslimByChoice; 14-09-10, 11:42 PM. Reason: doppel post

Comment

Working...
                              X