Niqaab....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niqaab....?

i guess then it depends on wot opinion u go with?

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo_- View Post
      Forcing and advising are two different things. When did i ever say you should not advise her to wear it?
      nah, my point was general. I had not seen the word force in the poll and just thought its not always about forcing a women to wear it.
      but when i say advise... she should take it on without questioning it. Do you believe that is moved from advise to force?... we are in a state where hubands are ignorant and take advnatge of there responsibilty and where women openly disobey there husbands. So when i said advise her to wear it, she should take it up anyway... if you get what i mean? .... sounds a bit harsh... but yh :)

Comment

Originally posted by Al-hayaa View Post
        but what if she goes with the opinion that makes the husband sad/not happy?

Comment

u kinda lost me there :s

Comment

No it doesn't. Even if you say niqaab is wajib, it's not a good enough reason alone to divorce a woman in my red book called "Fair Trail".

Comment

:wswrwb:

Where force comes into all this?:s

Husband with gheerah (spelling?), ma shaa Allahu la quwwata illabillah
              Ghairah.
              "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
              (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
                Ghairah.
                :jkk:

Originally posted by advertisement View Post
                No it doesn't. Even if you say niqaab is wajib, it's not a good enough reason alone to divorce a woman in my red book called "Fair Trail".
                aye, i m with waajib opinion and where did i mention abt divorce?:s

Comment

hmmm wll his reasonong behind it would be paramount.

If it was because he was a non practicing jealous husband then I doubt most women would comply, but he he explained to her in a loving and kind way about the Shariah ruling and was a practicing Muslim man then yeah insha'allah go for for it! Hoping that he would support her as well, as its not easy esp in the beginning
                  وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

:jkk:

aye, i m with waajib opinion and where did i mention abt divorce?:s
                    sry, I noticed I'm getting off topic.

I mean, even if a woman believe's it to be wajib but wouldn't do it unless her husband tells her "you know I'd be a lot happier if you wore one" so she starts wearing one---then it don't mean her intention is not pure.

Of course it's better if will comes from within, but it doesn't remove the good deed that she still did.

It's better if the will to do so comes from within, because that will last longer.
                    Last edited by advertisement; 11-09-10, 05:32 PM.

Comment

any sister who dusnt wear niqab needs 2 question her eemaan

n wearing the niqaab becos your husband wants it is beyond stupid

Comment

i m in off topic mood too.

with niqaab i hv seen tht sisters who go with waajib opinion, veils regardless.

i think jenicca and scribble word it well

Comment

I wanted to not say it but I will, since all the niqaabis are jumping out in their niqaabs: :hidban:BAHHH!!!:hidban: (Masha Allah to the niqaab's though no need to attack now)

The thing with some *not all* sisters, is they like to state their views only when their actions fit to them, especially when younger. So she doesn't wear niqaab, therefore niqaab is not wajib. The moment she starts wearing niqaab, it becomes wajib.

That's not how shareah is built.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                            hmmm wll his reasonong behind it would be paramount.

If it was because he was a non practicing jealous husband then I doubt most women would comply, but he he explained to her in a loving and kind way about the Shariah ruling and was a practicing Muslim man then yeah insha'allah go for for it! Hoping that he would support her as well, as its not easy esp in the beginning
                            good points sis.

but them men and days are old gone... now, mind my wording, but men even someone who are fairly practicing want to "show what they got" when they leave there homes... some men specificially dont leave the home with their wives if she wants to cover..... this is how bad society is today....
                            And help should be there regardless of niqaab, and im sure its difficult... but from what ive heared from some people, you get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by weird View Post
                              any sister who dusnt wear niqab needs 2 question her eemaan

n wearing the niqaab becos your husband wants it is beyond stupid
                              If you yourself are a sister and wear niqaab, then mashallah good for you. There's no need to be arrogant and think you have higher eemaan than a sister who doesn't wear niqaab. How many niqaabies do we know of who do bad things, that an ordinary muslima in abaya or even jeans would not do. There are many sisters that don't wear niqaab but they can be more knowledgable and have higher eemaan than a person who does wear it.

Comment

Bearing in mind that niqaab has its own place Alhumdollilah

But that is not the entire essence of the Muslim woman, which I am afraid that so many people reduce Emaan to. It is only ONE aspect which contributes to the making of Muslim woman.

A muslims husband should be concerned about all aspects of his wifes development, not only just making her cover, but also encouraging and asissting her in other acts od righteousness.
                                :
                                And he should also wear a turban himself too!!
                                وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X