X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Niqaab....?

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    ^What?

May Allah make it easy for you to find a niqaabi.
    Celibacy isn't allowed, my frenn. She has rights over you.
    I think you've confused Celibacy for Sexual Abstinence.

What the brother is trying to say is he will only marry a niqabi or otherwise stay unmarried. This itself is wrong; but with regards to 'She has rights over you' he wasn't referring to depriving her of anything.
    O son of Adam! -Your mother gave birth to you while you were weeping,
    while those around you were laughing in joy.
    Work for the day, the day you die,
    that you may be laughing in joy then,
    while they will be weeping for you.

Comment

Ok :jkk:
      Again, :insha: he finds a niqaabi as a wife.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

May Allah azzawajal give the best reward to the sisters in full hijab (niqab) and accept it from them.Ameen. They are an inspiration and constant reminder of the blessed and great women of Islam that came before them that also practised wearing full Hijab. It is the sisters who will bring up the next generation of ulema and leaders. If onyl you knew the importance of your role in the future of the Ummah. May Allah azzawajal bless all the sisters to be able to cover fully and wear the correct hijab of the mothers of the believers and emulate them as much as possible. Ameen.

Comment

Ameen.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by aBu_aGinEgp View Post
            May Allah azzawajal give the best reward to the sisters in full hijab (niqab) and accept it from them.Ameen. They are an inspiration and constant reminder of the blessed and great women of Islam that came before them that also practised wearing full Hijab. It is the sisters who will bring up the next generation of ulema and leaders. If onyl you knew the importance of your role in the future of the Ummah. May Allah azzawajal bless all the sisters to be able to cover fully and wear the correct hijab of the mothers of the believers and emulate them as much as possible. Ameen.
            Ameen. Mashallah beautiful dua and May Allah azzawajal bless us all with such mothers,wives, daughters and sisters inshallah ,ameen.
            Last edited by In The Skies; 20-01-11, 12:08 AM.
            O son of Adam! -Your mother gave birth to you while you were weeping,
            while those around you were laughing in joy.
            Work for the day, the day you die,
            that you may be laughing in joy then,
            while they will be weeping for you.

Comment

lol! who's that shameless punk who voted "force her"?

neways, her choice. ameen to the duas above.

Comment

I adopted niqaab shortly before my search for a husband started - I knew that I really wanted to wear it, especially after marriage, for the sake of Allah swt and guess I did not want to waste time finding a potential spouse only to discover that he that was not supportive. Naturally I was delighted when I found out that one particular candidate, now my DH :inlove:, had a strong preference for a niqaabi wife.

I do think that the husbands have a duty to encourage the wives to research and understand the daleels for niqaab and make them aware of its benefits, whether they subscribe to the view that it is fardh or mustahabb. From my personal experience, I really do think the difficulties of niqaab are greatly exaggerated and are outweighed by the benefits by a thousand times alhumdulillah.

I see an increasing number of sisters recognising this and certainly in the area of E London where I live there has been a steady acceleration in the number of sisters fully covering. Three years ago in the halaqa I attend only two of us wore the niqaab, now there are nine, which is more than half of us mashallah, and another three are considering it.
                Allah is so Great and Merciful that although we continue to disobey Him, He still awaits for our repentance so that He may forgive us.

Comment

My wife doesn't wear niqab, however I have asked her few times to wear it but I don't pressurize her for that, since that's her choice

Comment

Originally posted by niqaabi_nusrat View Post

I adopted niqaab shortly before my search for a husband started - I knew that I really wanted to wear it, especially after marriage, for the sake of Allah swt and guess I did not want to waste time finding a potential spouse only to discover that he that was not supportive. Naturally I was delighted when I found out that one particular candidate, now my DH :inlove:, had a strong preference for a niqaabi wife.

I do think that the husbands have a duty to encourage the wives to research and understand the daleels for niqaab and make them aware of its benefits, whether they subscribe to the view that it is fardh or mustahabb. From my personal experience, I really do think the difficulties of niqaab are greatly exaggerated and are outweighed by the benefits by a thousand times alhumdulillah.

I see an increasing number of sisters recognising this and certainly in the area of E London where I live there has been a steady acceleration in the number of sisters fully covering. Three years ago in the halaqa I attend only two of us wore the niqaab, now there are nine, which is more than half of us mashallah, and another three are considering it.
                    MashAllah-
                    .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

I genuinely rate the sisters that wear the niqaab (with clean intention) people do say its not fard but then again if your doing it for the sake of Allah, for the sake of making your eemaan stronger then in my opinion I'd say it is fard! :) but a very 'hot' topic amongst loooaads of ppl

Comment

I wanna wear niqab in the future InshaAllah. And im gonna be the first woman in my family to wear it. :-)
                        The upper hand (the one that gives) is better than the lower hand (the one that takes).

Comment

Originally posted by Sophiia View Post
                          I wanna wear niqab in the future InshaAllah. And im gonna be the first woman in my family to wear it. :-)
                          :masha:

MAy Allah make it easy for you, reward you for your obedience, and make your family members follow suit.

Comment

:jkk: Ameen :love:
                            The upper hand (the one that gives) is better than the lower hand (the one that takes).

Comment

I should consider it...I really wanna avoid unwanted attention...in the past I have had many unpleasant incidents...:)
                              My God is Allah, my belief is Islam, my hero is none other than Prophet Muhammad SAW and my favourite book is the unique Quran

Comment

Shaykh Muhammad al-Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

The hijaab prescribed in sharee’ah means that a woman should cover everything that it is haraam for her to show, i.e., she should cover that which it is obligatory for her to cover, first and foremost of which is the face, because it is the focus of temptation and desire.

A woman is obliged to cover her face in front of anyone who is not her mahram (blood relative to whom marriage is forbidden). From this we learn that the face is the most essential thing to be covered. There is evidence from the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and the views of the Sahaabah and the imams and scholars of Islam, which indicates that women are obliged to cover all of their bodies in front of those who are not their mahrams.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X