why hatin on the white guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why hatin on the white guys?

just because we got pastey white skin dosent mean we are less then anybody else.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Re: why hatin on the white guys?

we dont hate u man
    imagine us man we got called hairy indians in hot summer lool
    Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

mmmmmm, who pinched you brother.
      islamway
      اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Comment

I love mayonnaise!
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

nobody pinched me. i just find it funny white sisters get taken like the second they say shahadah while us white guys are like "hey ppl, we exist too you know"
          And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Because women are supposed to and usually marry only marry with the approval of her wali and it's usually the wali that says "no" to white guys. Men don't have to worry about the wali so they can ask who they want including white girls
            Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
            Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

It ain't easy being a white hermano LOL
              "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                nobody pinched me. i just find it funny white sisters get taken like the second they say shahadah while us white guys are like "hey ppl, we exist too you know"
                thts sad
                Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
                فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

ur probubly not looking in the right places:scratch:
                  ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

No one is hating at all. You are probably not looking in the right places.

Only an not-so-smart person would reject someone based on their ethnicity
                    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Are you sure? hen my Dad reverted he was getting sisters intrested left right and centre. They dIdn't even know anything about him. Then again I think I defo got more proposals then he did. He still got a lot though.

May Allah make it easy for you ameen
                      And to Allah belong the soldiers of the heavens and the earth, and ever is Allah Knowing and Wise. [And] that He may admit the believing men and the believing women to gardens beneath which rivers flow to abide therein eternally and remove from them their misdeeds - and ever is that, in the sight of Allah , a great attainment.

Surah Fatĥ 4/5

Comment

im sorry to say this, but considering a revert brother for marriage is very very very difficult.

most are just difficult and unrealistic.

and Allah knows best

Comment

true..

everyone wants to marry a revert sister

revert brothers often are surprised by the lack of support in the community

we had a brother by us called umar who was depressed ..i invited him for iftaar few times and alhamdulillah now hes married ,to an asian divorcee,very happy

it can be difficult

Comment

yeah i guess we reverts can be way out of touch with reality. its like were spacers or somthing flying off to pluto.

but is it actually flying in space or floating? or being sucked, cause space is a giant vaccume right?

man, the universe is so cool.

k so back on earth basicly the best chance i got is to basicly marry a widdow or divorcee.

awesome.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

yeah i guess we reverts can be way out of touch with reality. its like were spacers or somthing flying off to pluto.

but is it actually flying in space or floating? or being sucked, cause space is a giant vaccume right?

man, the universe is so cool.

k so back on earth basicly the best chance i got is to basicly marry a widdow or divorcee.

awesome.
                              there is a massive void between islam and muslims

unfortunately the superiority complex of born muslims has led us to be disgraced in the world

Comment

Working...
                              X