• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joha
    replied
    Re: why hatin on the white guys?

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
    not really. got other priorities right now.
    yer...that's what every one says!

Originally posted by mizfissy815 View Post
    Such is our ummah. We're white, black, pink, purple etc before we are Muslim.
    whereas, if you'll excuse the cynicism, in the frame of reference of any single individual the world is simply attractive people and unattractive people - and err...that's it.

Leave a comment:

• uncle umar
    replied

Originally posted by Joha View Post
    dunno why this resonates

bet uncle has changed his mind now :D

not really. got other priorities right now.

in the future though if Allah wills.

Alhamdulilah.

Leave a comment:

• Ibn Sina
    replied

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
    Dirk Nowitzki (sp?) just won the NBA finals!

White men can't dance is another one.

Wow this thread was about white men being neglected from marriage. I think south asian girls are very interested. Just like the south asian guys want the white girls. It's war out there.
    dirk cant jump either

Leave a comment:

• Joha
    replied

nah man the single life is the way tpo go right now! i aint got time for women unless shes makin me a sandwhich *ducks* :P
    dunno why this resonates

bet uncle has changed his mind now :D

Leave a comment:

• uncle umar
    replied

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    though you may be speaking truth from your perspective, i know too many pakistanis, indian muslims, morroccans, that would LOVE for you to marry their daughters, JUST BECAUSE you are white and american or british

akhi, the world aint fair, not for black folks, not for normal white folks, not for anyone in between, sometimes it swings in all sorts of directions

play the hand you have been dealt, with a smile
    indeed that is the case.

but this thread was created for jokes. i dident think it would get this far or serious lol.

but good point.

Leave a comment:

• Abdul-Curim
    replied

yeah i guess we reverts can be way out of touch with reality. its like were spacers or somthing flying off to pluto.

but is it actually flying in space or floating? or being sucked, cause space is a giant vaccume right?

man, the universe is so cool.

k so back on earth basicly the best chance i got is to basicly marry a widdow or divorcee.

awesome.
    And the divorcees and widows have a choice too Bro .

Give preference to her deen Bro . Inshallah beauty and education could be considered too .

Leave a comment:

• Abdul-Curim
    replied

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    though you may be speaking truth from your perspective, i know too many pakistanis, indian muslims, morroccans, that would LOVE for you to marry their daughters, JUST BECAUSE you are white and american or british

akhi, the world aint fair, not for black folks, not for normal white folks, not for anyone in between, sometimes it swings in all sorts of directions

Most Pakistanis and Indians would prefer not to get their Daughters/Sisters married to Reverts from the subcontinent while being an afro-american or euro-american or chinese/japanese is even rare .

Its not racist , they are more customary marrying someone from the same tribe , language or same town . If someone is being racist and haughty just ignore them think they are not good enough for you .

Allah is the one who sends down our sustenance and bestows honour and comforts to us . Inshallah it is he whom we should turn to .

Some People carry their tribal loyalties to the most cosmopolitan Nation on Earth while they should be displaying Muslim unity .

Leave a comment:

• mizfissy815
    replied

Such is our ummah. We're white, black, pink, purple etc before we are Muslim.

Leave a comment:

• -Shamil-
    replied

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post

Wow this thread was about white men being neglected from marriage. I think south asian girls are very interested. Just like the south asian guys want the white girls. It's war out there.
    asian girls want white guys? i dont think parents of asian girls want white guys tho - thats the problem

you'd have to be a very tanned white guy to get into most asian families
    Last edited by -Shamil-; 16-06-11, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AbuMubarak
    replied

nobody pinched me. i just find it funny white sisters get taken like the second they say shahadah while us white guys are like "hey ppl, we exist too you know"

Leave a comment:

• truepath
    replied

^^ and you feel left out dont you

Leave a comment:

• loonietoonie
    replied

Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
    white guys can't jump apparently

Leave a comment:

• uncle umar
    replied

says who?

Leave a comment:

• truepath
    replied

sure they can!

they just can't play kabaddi *outta*

Leave a comment:

• Perseveranze
    replied

In about... 50-100 years, white Muslims would be very much as common as the Arab Muslim or Chinese Muslim or Asian Muslim etc. They'll be spoilt for choice i'd say.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X