Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: why hatin on the white guys?

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
    Brother, haven't you made the same complaint many times on these forums?
    More times than I care to admit

Its a pointless complaint that will just lead to frustration & bitternes

Just put it behind you and if its qadrullah, you'll get married. If not, oh well, go get you some houris then.
    "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Comment

Haha this is getting pretty funny. Everyone's just getting told.
      "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

except the OP strngley enough.

never though the dummest thing that came to my mind would have attracted so much attention.
        And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in Allh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
          except the OP strngley enough.

never though the dummest thing that came to my mind would have attracted so much attention.
          Shames that the little person thread you created didn't live on.

Comment

actually i asked for that one to be deleated cause even though i had a valid point, my excecution of bringing that point to light was mean and coldhearted. it probably offended some people and for that i feel ashamed.
            And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in Allh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

I just got this in my head.

Chocolate is sisters and Chocolate with nuts are brothers.... lawlz, I crack me up.
              "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

mmmm walnuts.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

not that i like nuts like that....just walnuts are tastey.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

this thread is just plain old weird:scratch:
                    ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

Originally posted by ,, -alwaysbeme! View Post
                      From Eurevert to Eurevert Uncle Umar - I've resigned myself to a life of singlehood, that way if I do get married to someone worthwhile I'll be pleasently surprised, and if I die alone, well, I won't be disappointed.

Just something I've learned from looking for support in the Muslim community. White revert women come first, followed by everyone else on a pretty much equal playing field...Then there's a big gap...And then comes us. Especially when it comes to marriage, it seems a fathers worst nightmare is to see his daughter with a white guy - but his lifelong dream is to see his son with a white woman...

Yawn.
                      I still think you live in a very different part of melbourne to me.. this is absolutely not true.. since most of my friends are from a born muslim background and from countries such as Somalia and Lebanon and Indonesia and many of them are married to reverts brothers (I hate using the term "white".. subhanAllah what is skin colour but something we see.. Allah doesn't I'm sure on Judgement Day.)

As for most revert sisters being married.. I assure you that is far from the truth.. I know so many who are not married who would dearly love to be married. The offer is still open if you contact me or contact IISNA and go on their data base.
                      .The Prophet sal Allahu alaiyhi wa sallam said, I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.
                      http://jameelah61.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Basil al-Mamluk View Post
                        these threads are retarded
                        I love you
                        <--- I look like that and when I'm not :zzz:, I'm usually like like:banbear:and like:rotfl:but sometimes I'm like as well.

Comment

Originally posted by carol_au View Post
                          I still think you live in a very different part of melbourne to me.. this is absolutely not true.. since most of my friends are from a born muslim background and from countries such as Somalia and Lebanon and Indonesia and many of them are married to reverts brothers (I hate using the term "white".. subhanAllah what is skin colour but something we see.. Allah doesn't I'm sure on Judgement Day.)

As for most revert sisters being married.. I assure you that is far from the truth.. I know so many who are not married who would dearly love to be married. The offer is still open if you contact me or contact IISNA and go on their data base.
                          JazakiAllahu kheyran.
                          But as I said, I've resigned myself...I'd rather focus on bettering myself and my career than get caught up with ANY family...Any family, no matter what the sisters parents will say, will have members that dislike me before they know me. That's simply the law of averages.

I want little to nothing to do with a database or internet based connections. Not my style at all, and I have trust issues, noticed?

Comment

Originally posted by ,, -alwaysbeme! View Post
                            JazakiAllahu kheyran.
                            But as I said, I've resigned myself...I'd rather focus on bettering myself and my career than get caught up with ANY family...Any family, no matter what the sisters parents will say, will have members that dislike me before they know me. That's simply the law of averages.

I want little to nothing to do with a database or internet based connections. Not my style at all, and I have trust issues, noticed?
                            Wa iyyakum

But I offered you personal help through the brother who looks after reverts here in Melbourne.. not internet based ones... but khair insha'Allah.. I still ask Allah SWT to guide you to a sister if there is one for you

I also ask you not to generalise about the community here subhanAllah. We have a beautiful community of Muslims who help each other and look out for each other.. and yes, of course there are pockets of those who focus on culture over deen.. but in my wide experience all over melbourne.. it's the exception not the rule and generally we are known for marriages that in most parts of the world would be looked at as you describe.

Our Community here masha'Allah will help each other as much as possible.. please try and find a group or masjid and speak to the imam who will help you I am sure..
                            .The Prophet sal Allahu alaiyhi wa sallam said, I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.
                            http://jameelah61.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
                              we have two extremes on ummah; racists who call other people racists and vice versa
                              and the racist in this thread who calls other people racists according to you would be whom ?
                              "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

racists
                                wasn't singling anyone out ukhti.
                                The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                                (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                                In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Working...
                                X