why hatin on the white guys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: why hatin on the white guys?

Why the mention of white chocolate? White chocolate is worse than dark chocolate. Milk chocolate is the only option.
    مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
    It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
    Surah al-Baqarah
    [2:245]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Chocolate
      Last edited by 1MuslimByChoice; 23-07-10, 12:19 AM. Reason: people may be offended by chocolate
      (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

we have two extremes on ummah; racists who call other people racists and vice versa
        The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
        (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
        In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
          we have two extremes on ummah; racists who call other people racists and vice versa
          Lol my comment. I wasn't enciting any racism or anything of the kind if thats what you mean.

Forgive me if it came across like that
          (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

From Eurevert to Eurevert Uncle Umar - I've resigned myself to a life of singlehood, that way if I do get married to someone worthwhile I'll be pleasently surprised, and if I die alone, well, I won't be disappointed.

Just something I've learned from looking for support in the Muslim community. White revert women come first, followed by everyone else on a pretty much equal playing field...Then there's a big gap...And then comes us. Especially when it comes to marriage, it seems a fathers worst nightmare is to see his daughter with a white guy - but his lifelong dream is to see his son with a white woman...

Yawn.
            Last edited by ,, -alwaysbeme!; 23-07-10, 12:25 AM.

Comment

had nothing to do with your comment at all ukhti :love:

just noticed my post came straight after yours which is why it must have seemed as though it was directed at you :p but it wasn't.^^

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
              Lol my comment. I wasn't enciting any racism or anything of the kind if thats what you mean.

Forgive me if it came across like that
              The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
              (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
              In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
                had nothing to do with your comment at all ukhti :love:

just noticed my post came straight after yours which is why it must have seemed as though it was directed at you :p but it wasn't.^^
                *phew

Either way it's gone in case it may have been mis-read. No problems sis :love: loool

White, Dark or Milk chocolate is the best

Comment

*phew

Either way it's gone in case it may have been mis-read. No problems sis :love: loool

Agreed. Although, white chocolate covered pretzels are more yummy than milk chocolate pretzels!

Comment

not everyone hates white guys ;)
                    "You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom."
                    -- "Prospects for Freedom in 1965," speech, Jan. 7 1965, New York City (published in Malcolm X Speaks, ch. 12, 1965).

Comment

Originally posted by NoLa View Post
                      Agreed. Although, white chocolate covered pretzels are more yummy than milk chocolate pretzels!
                      buot time theres some white love in this cold brown world.
                      And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

these threads are retarded
                        "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Comment

Lol

Don't know what y'all are on about. Reverts get swept up quickly around here (in Canada btw!), male or female.

No need for anyone to be bitter, it's in your qadr to marry at a certain time and it has nothing to do with you being white..so just go eat some (white) chocolate and relax.
                          May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
                          I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
                          My Blog

Comment

Amazing, it went from skin to candy
                            "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

No, just Milk chocolate. White chocolate is too sweet and dark chocolate is too bitter. Like Islam, it's best to remain in between and stick with milk chocolate. :up:

Originally posted by NoLa View Post
                              I'm not a fan of chocolate covered pretzels....it's like peanut butter and chocolate. Salty and sweet doesn't do anything for me. :(
                              مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                              Surah al-Baqarah

Comment

Originally posted by Basil al-Mamluk View Post
                                these threads are...
                                Brother, haven't you made the same complaint many times on these forums?

Surah al-Baqarah

Comment

Working...
                                X