• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Jibril-
    replied
    Re: why hatin on the white guys?

Originally posted by neelu View Post
    Wrong religion. The NOI think that but then again they worship a man who they call 'Allah' (astaghfirullah) so that already casts doubt on their credibility. Alhamdullilah our Muslim revert brothers and sisters wouldn't want to marry them anyway.
    Tis true what you say

Leave a comment:

• neelu
    replied

Originally posted by -Jibril- View Post
    Some people think the white mans the devil.
    Wrong religion. The NOI think that but then again they worship a man who they call 'Allah' (astaghfirullah) so that already casts doubt on their credibility. Alhamdullilah our Muslim revert brothers and sisters wouldn't want to marry them anyway.

Leave a comment:

• -Jibril-
    replied

See

Leave a comment:

• SisterFirdous1
    replied

Originally posted by Proud-2b-MUSLIM View Post
    That's crazy
    I think Elijah Mohammed taught this, Malcom X was his follower but saw the true beauty of Islam and when he went to hajj and saw all the colours together like brothers he completely dismissed this

Leave a comment:

• Proud-2b-MUSLIM
    replied

Originally posted by -Jibril- View Post

I'm just saying
    That's crazy

Leave a comment:

• a mu-min
    replied

Asc

I know the reality on the ground. At most those are less than 5% of the population.

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied

Originally posted by a mu-min View Post
    My ethnicity is Somalian, and the tribal system is so thick, parents would push their children to marry from within than without. This could only be changed by the current generation of muslims, whether Pakistani/Somalia/Arab etc. to get away from this bad habit.
    Not everyone is like this though, I know plenty of Somalis who married outside of their culture.

Leave a comment:

• a mu-min
    replied

Wallaahi it has everything to do with tribal upbringing of born muslims that lead them to not marry outside their ethnicity/tribe than any superiority complex they may have.

My ethnicity is Somalian, and the tribal system is so thick, parents would push their children to marry from within than without. This could only be changed by the current generation of muslims, whether Pakistani/Somalia/Arab etc. to get away from this bad habit.

We have to embrace all Muslims, and we must put Islam before the advice of our elders. I know of a brother who was all set to marry a sister, and he spend a large sum financially to prepare a house, when his mother gave him an ultimatum to not marry. The sister had accepted the proposal, and the news of the marriage to be was well known in the city. the sincere brother asked the advice of some 'Ulamaa who told him to heed the call of the wish of his mother, and he stopped everything, even after getting into debt.

The situation can only be changed by the next generation of muslims, and it has nothing to do with a superiority complex of born muslims,but a tribal mind set, and the proof of this is you would not find in large numbers, intermarriages between born muslims.

Leave a comment:

• -Jibril-
    replied

I'm just saying

Leave a comment:

• seekingwisdom
    replied

the guy above who said:

there is a massive void between islam and muslims
    unfortunately the superiority complex of born muslims has led us to be disgraced in the world

I AGREE 100%. and if you're a half white-half arab born Muslim who looks white, like myself, you get to feel both the disgrace our community's superiority complex as well as the rejection the converts face. awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Arsalan
    replied

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
    Well You Deffo Need To Take That Advice. Use That Tiny Brain Of Yours And Stop Trying To Be Insentsitve
    Wa'ilaik.

Leave a comment:

• Umm_Adam_
    replied

Originally posted by AbdulSalam View Post
    Oh stop this please . Please .

A reaction is Not caused, it is initiated by the opposing entity. Are you not able to prevent your own reactions, are they uncontrollable.??

Thinking a little more carefully before reacting in such a negative manner may help you post more thoughtful replies.

Well You Deffo Need To Take That Advice. Use That Tiny Brain Of Yours And Stop Trying To Be Insentsitve

Leave a comment:

• Arsalan
    replied

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
    You Wrote That Above Comment To Cause A Reaction.

I Suggest You Get A Life And Stop With Your Silly Words And Maybe You Should Read A Comment Book About Manners
    Oh stop this please . Please .

A reaction is Not caused, it is initiated by the opposing entity. Are you not able to prevent your own reactions, are they uncontrollable.??

Thinking a little more carefully before reacting in such a negative manner may help you post more thoughtful replies.
    Last edited by Arsalan; 06-08-10, 11:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Umm_Adam_
    replied

Originally posted by AbdulSalam View Post
    What is colourless ? White is a colour too , last time I checked. Study your o level physics and you will see why.
    You Wrote That Above Comment To Cause A Reaction.

I Suggest You Get A Life And Stop With Your Silly Words And Maybe You Should Read A Comment Book About Manners

Leave a comment:

• Umm_Adam_
    replied

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
    This whole colour stuff goes against the purpose of Allah creating us differently

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of God is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And God has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

:masha:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X