X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: why hatin on the white guys?

Originally posted by x--x View Post
    Yeh but she lives in canada.

Btw I'm not trying to set them up or anything was just pointing out that there are canadian sisters on here.
    Of course.
    <--- I look like that and when I'm not :zzz:, I'm usually like like:banbear:and like:rotfl:but sometimes I'm like as well.

Comment

i hope u werent

girls got cooties.
      And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
        just because we got pastey white skin dosent mean we are less then anybody else.
        Whats this about bro?

and who's hatin people based on their Skin Colour?

:jkk:
        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Ė Imam al-Shafiíi (Rahimahullah)

Comment

just because we got pastey white skin dosent mean we are less then anybody else.
          Here you go brother, a Saudi who wants to marry someone with white skin. You're welcome, please invite me to the wedding.
          <--- I look like that and when I'm not :zzz:, I'm usually like like:banbear:and like:rotfl:but sometimes I'm like as well.

Comment

no thanks
            And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

no thanks
              See, that's your problem. It's not that no one wants to marry you, it's that you choose not to. :)

Comment

i think its the cultural minded muslims and some religious muslims who are a bit cultural who have issues with different races in marriage for their daughters.
                its the deen that matters. i had a proposal from a white revert through my dad, also a somali, bengali etc, he was open minded about it, and it was never an issue for me anyway.
                but taqdeer is taqdeer :p didn't marry someone with the same background as me at the end either.
                The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

I got nothing against limeys. I don't judge people by their skin pigmentation.
                  "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

Originally posted by YasirH View Post
                    See, that's your problem. It's not that no one wants to marry you, it's that you choose not to. :)
                    i know.

ive said a few ties im not looking for marrage for about another year probably unless some major change happens.

the thread was general. why dont people like the white chocolate? are we not sweet enough. i mean, i know brown chockolate is sweeter then white chocolate, but comon, we melt easier. and you can add cookie crumbs and such to white chocolate.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

i know.

ive said a few ties im not looking for marrage for about another year probably unless some major change happens.

the thread was general. why dont people like the white chocolate? are we not sweet enough. i mean, i know brown chockolate is sweeter then white chocolate, but comon, we melt easier. and you can add cookie crumbs and such to white chocolate.
                      White chocolates are fake, its not really chocolate, it just carries the name.
                      islamway
                      اللهم ارزقنا حُسن الخاتِمة

Comment

I can't believe someone actually totally brushed off reverts for marriage and gave a whole sweeping generalization about them. SubhanAllah...

It's like me saying no one should marry and Indian or Pakistani; because they smell bad, the mothers-in-law are terrible, etc...all of these are just stereotypes and not reflective of the majority.

But I do think Pakistanis/Indians tend not to let their daughters marry outside the race, revert or not.

Here's a small request from a whitie, can we please not use urdu words on the forum? If you want to use words other than English how about Arabic? Don't say roza, say sawm or fasting,etc...sorry, it's just that not everyone here is desi.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7d8e6Ovbs
                        黒い涙 流す
                        私には何もなくて 悲しすぎて
                        言葉にさえならなくて

Comment

I don't get it :scratch: :embar:
                          Al-Ghazali said, "If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.[At-Tur 52:48]

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah_Yusuf View Post
                            But I do think Pakistanis/Indians tend not to let their daughters marry outside the race, revert or not.
                            Outside the race? They don't even let them go outside the family..
                            SPREAD OF EVIL
                            ZIONISM
                            BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
                              Outside the race? They don't even let them go outside the family..
                              :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by Jihaan View Post
                                I don't get it :scratch: :embar:
                                Ya know what i am just as lost as you :scratch:
                                (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Working...
                                X