why hatin on the white guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: why hatin on the white guys?

Some are the white brothers that I know are the most pious and are undertaking an aalim course.
    More should be done to help our white Muslim brothers with regards to finding marriage partners tho.
    [URL="http://www.haqislam.org"]Haq Islam[/URL] | [URL="http://www.haqislam.org/articles/hajj"]Hajj[/URL] | [URL="http://www.haqislam.org/articles/ramadan"]Ramadan[/URL] | [URL="http://islamicpoems.blogspot.com"]Islamic Poems[/URL]
    [URL="http://ahmeduk.wordpress.com/99-names-of-allah-index/"]99 Names of Allah[/URL]
    [URL="https://www.alkawtharacademy.org/aka/about_shaykh.htm"]Shaykh Riyadh Ul Haq[/URL] | [URL="http://magicalreaction1.blogspot.com/"]Halal food Recipes[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
      i just find it funny white sisters get taken like the second they say shahadah
      ummah myth no.1

Originally posted by AHMED BHAI View Post
      true..

everyone wants to marry a revert sister
      ummah myth no.2

Originally posted by AHMED BHAI View Post
      and its fair to say,after a certain age youre choices are limited
      ummah myth number 3
      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

nothing. actualy IMO they are better cause they know what they want and know what to expoect.

somone with no experience is gonna go though all the phases and its gonna have the weird phase cause of the contrast.

just alot easier in terms of life goals to marry a widdow or divorcee.

but however this whole thread was based off sarcasim and i was more hoping that people would catch onto that and not take me seriously.
        blah
        And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

nobody pinched me. i just find it funny white sisters get taken like the second they say shahadah while us white guys are like "hey ppl, we exist too you know"
          I wouldn't mind marrying a white revert. You guys need to stop hiding from our dads and brothers and ask for our hand in marriage. :p

Comment

Uncle umar- we gots to find you a wife dude
            *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

I think I'd prefer to marry a convert as long as he has the qualities I look for in a husband and alhamdullilah my family are cool with that. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this position (though admittedly it's relatively rare for 'born' Muslims to have cool parents when it comes to this), but when such sisters are looking for rishtas... most of us don't know where the revert brothers are hiding. Where I live I don't know any unmarried revert brothers. You know what I think one of the problems might be? I think people who do match making or know reverts are often reluctant or wary of even suggesting a revert brother for me, especially if the matchmakers had a very cultural upbringing themselves (I'm talking about before my illness hit so my illness wasn't a factor in this). There's a presumption that my family wouldn't approve and they'd end up in trouble for even suggesting it. A few years back I knew a group of brothers in the Midlands who knew a pious revert brother in their group of friends and over the course of about 4 years, I heard about 5 or 6 different people mention him but only ONE took the step of exchanging our contact details and even that was after asking me over and over again about 5 times "are you sure your parents will be okay with this?" and I had to reassure him constantly that it would be fine and I've already told my dad about this. Edit: I just realised this thread is about white reverts and my situation was regarding contact with a black revert but I still think the same issues are applicable.
              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

nobody pinched me. i just find it funny white sisters get taken like the second they say shahadah while us white guys are like "hey ppl, we exist too you know"
                Hmmm, perhaps you're simply not looking at the right places, or this is a test from Allah. Instead of worrying about getting married and who will marry you, get more involved with the deen, the community, and Allah. Or perhaps, there is a sin that you need to seek forgiveness for, sometimes our sins hold us back from something we want. So in shaa' Allah make tawbah and a beautiful Muslimah will come walking and you'll marry her. May Allah make your hardships easier and bless you with a pious wife. Ameen.
                مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                Surah al-Baqarah
                [2:245]

.:.
                .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post
                  Uncle umar- we gots to find you a wife dude
                  nah man the single life is the way tpo go right now! i aint got time for women unless shes makin me a sandwhich *ducks* :P
                  And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

I agree with Zests. We got loads of Canadian sisters on here.
                    Bye bye :salams

Comment

thats kinda saurprising i though you all were from UK except for like gucci or however you spell her name.

im assuming cannuckgirl is canadian. but she not muslim(yet, make dua for her guidance) someh.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

thats kinda saurprising i though you all were from UK except for like gucci or however you spell her name.

im assuming cannuckgirl is canadian. but she not muslim(yet, make dua for her guidance) someh.
                        Pippin is canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
                          Pippin is canadian.
                          She's somali
                          <--- I look like that and when I'm not :zzz:, I'm usually like like:banbear:and like:rotfl:but sometimes I'm like as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sum5 View Post
                            Are you sure? hen my Dad reverted he was getting sisters intrested left right and centre. They dIdn't even know anything about him. Then again I think I defo got more proposals then he did. He still got a lot though.

May Allah make it easy for you ameen
                            ... :rotfl:
                            It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                            -Muslim

Comment

yeah they all married anyways lol.

anyways even with my pastey white skin ppl call me arab.

actually i met an arab girl while i was at work, her name is eeman, she white like me. unfortanatly, her mom was a non practicing muslim and ran off with some catholic dude and thats why she also catholic although not practicin'. inshallah she comes back to islam.

anyways white arabs. woulda never thought.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by YasirH View Post
                                She's somali
                                Yeh but she lives in canada.

Btw I'm not trying to set them up or anything was just pointing out that there are canadian sisters on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X