X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perseveranze
    replied
    Re: why hatin on the white guys?

In about... 50-100 years, white Muslims would be very much as common as the Arab Muslim or Chinese Muslim or Asian Muslim etc. They'll be spoilt for choice i'd say.

Leave a comment:

• -Shamil-
    replied

white guys can't jump apparently

Leave a comment:

• uncle umar
    replied

wow this thread is still alive.

Leave a comment:

• pocahontas
    replied

Originally posted by zoya09 View Post
    i wouldn't mind marrying a white revert. You guys need to stop hiding from our dads and brothers and ask for our hand in marriage. :p
    ;)

Leave a comment:

• MuslimSoljah
    replied
    I get along with all the Yemeni brothers and sisters I work, study and know with.

Sent from my Android device.

Leave a comment:

• ~ Jumana ~
    replied

Originally posted by sosaveurbreath View Post
    Never heard of that before, maybe in your culture! NOT IN MY CULTURE. im arab by the way.
    This isn`t true akhi /ukhti !!! SubhanAllah! i know Arabs VERY VERY WELL ! (am one myself) and lemme tell you , Many Arabs Do that !

It isn`t cool showing that we are different ! we are all muslims ! !

Who ever does wrong then that his personal choice , not the whole culture`s, ethnecity`s fault !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming back to answering the thread :)

Situation :
    I notice this :

White sisters have troubles finding ALLLLLLL these proposals and they don`t know if those potentials want to marry them for the sake of Allah and having a muslim family , or to get a green card or a passport !

White brothers complain they are being marginalized by the muslim community , and that their iman is being questioned and they find it REALLY hard to get married !

Black sisters , complain alot about the bias they find in the society against BOTH their skin color and being new reverts ! and muslims claiming to support them but obviously people proposing to white revert sisters only !

Black brothers have the same problem as the white revert brothers , of fathers not accepting them marrying their daughters !

I believe EVERY one of them ! But i`ll add that marriage is HARD for born muslims too ! ESPECIALLY if they want a pious spouse! no pious spouce would want a non-practicing partner (which is very common right now)! we shouldn`t forget that even among born muslims , different nationalities are biased against each other and each culture looks inferiorly to the other (most of em) !

Conclusion : Marriage is HARD in these times of fitnah for EVEYONE!

Solution : Pray to ALlah to give you a pious spouse whome you live happily with and with home you have healthy , pious little ones ! And work hard to find that spouse!

I might be mistaken , but this is how i see it.

Salam
    Last edited by ~ Jumana ~; 15-06-11, 10:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sosaveurbreath
    replied

Originally posted by nousername View Post
    Because women are supposed to and usually marry only marry with the approval of her wali and it's usually the wali that says "no" to white guys. Men don't have to worry about the wali so they can ask who they want including white girls
    Never heard of that before, maybe in your culture! NOT IN MY CULTURE. im arab by the way.

Leave a comment:

• samin62
    replied

Originally posted by karimakamal View Post
    salam aleikum

i dont hate white guys, i just fall for dark guys.

baraka allahu fiki, karima
    word, then you will love the desi guys.

They will love you back for your citizenship! and you will love em cause their brown...

Leave a comment:

• uncle umar
    replied

salam aleikum

nothin wrong with that i suppose. everyone got their prefrences.

Leave a comment:

• juno87
    replied

who's hating on the white dudes? Where I come from (Canada), white reverts are the cream of the crop when it comes to marriageability and that goes for both males and females.

Leave a comment:

• Safiyyah89
    replied

salam aleikum

:scratch:

Leave a comment:

• karimakamal
    replied

salam aleikum

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
    wow i cant belive this thread is STILL alive. especally since i created this thread as a joke.
    You should realize that when it comes to the marriage section, nothing is ever a joke. :(

Leave a comment:

• Lightindarkness
    replied

Originally posted by nokidding View Post
    lol even still most likely its not happening
    Believe me, if I met the "right" person, I can turn my parents heads around. If the person isn't "right" enough, the motivation is not even there.

Also, I feel you will see the next generation caring very little of race because we will educate our children differently. There may actually be a time when the pure breed will be quite exotic instead of the mixed race phenomina right now lol.

Leave a comment:

• nokidding
    replied

Originally posted by Lightindarkness View Post
    Yes, but you have to understand that our parents are usually the first generation in the UK/US and are very much set in their ways. We can't blame them for having Victorian type views as that is how they were brought up and many are uneducated and fear that marrying into a different race will devide them from their children/grandchildren due to cultural and language differences. Therefore, one needs to educate and persuade their parents kindly.
    lol even still most likely its not happening

Leave a comment:

Working...
X