Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: why hatin on the white guys?

As-Salaamu Alaikum,

Akhi every person goes through hardship one way or another, we should say alhumdulilah, Allah (swt) is with the patient, remember that.

People tend to stick to their own kind, majority people do, you cant hate on them for that. Even in christianty whites stick with whites and you have a few with blacks or asians, but again im talking about the majority, its not being racist its rather sticking to their own culture with the same language, routes etc. Im not saying its right or wrong but thats how it is

I could have a dissertation in why hate on the brown? Which people in this country are doing, but alhumdulilah, smile and Allah (swt) will reward you
    Allahumma Insur Al-Islam Wal-Muslimeen

Ahasiban naasu ay yutrakoo ay yaqooloo aamannaa wa hum laa yuftanoon. (Do men imagine that they will be left (at ease) because they say, We believe, and will not be tested with affliction? Surah 29 (2)

Comment

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thats All I have To Say On That Matter :rotfl:
      And He found you lost and guided you,
      ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
      " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
      ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
        :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thats All I have To Say On That Matter :rotfl:
        hey hey somone cought on the the sarcasim in this thread.
        And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post

k so back on earth basicly the best chance i got is to basicly marry a widdow or divorcee.

awesome.
          unfortunately some reverts are seen as second best muslims by some

Comment

yeah i guess we reverts can be way out of touch with reality. its like were spacers or somthing flying off to pluto.

but is it actually flying in space or floating? or being sucked, cause space is a giant vaccume right?

man, the universe is so cool.

k so back on earth basicly the best chance i got is to basicly marry a widdow or divorcee.

awesome.
            The only part i understood was you last sentence which is not true. You just gotta look in the right places
            (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

yeah i guess we reverts can be way out of touch with reality. its like were spacers or somthing flying off to pluto.

but is it actually flying in space or floating? or being sucked, cause space is a giant vaccume right?

awesome.
              and what's wrong with a widow or divorcee?
              "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Comment

nothing. actualy IMO they are better cause they know what they want and know what to expoect.

somone with no experience is gonna go though all the phases and its gonna have the weird phase cause of the contrast.

just alot easier in terms of life goals to marry a widdow or divorcee.

but however this whole thread was based off sarcasim and i was more hoping that people would catch onto that and not take me seriously.
                And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
                  Because women are supposed to and usually marry only marry with the approval of her wali and it's usually the wali that says "no" to white guys. Men don't have to worry about the wali so they can ask who they want including white girls
                  This is true.

awesome.

Not necessarily, not everyone is cultural. Sorry to say usually asians are very cultural and don't allow their daughters to marry out. In Canada there are loads of Arabs and Somalis etc you should have more success with them insh'Allah. Widen your search don't just limit it to your city, look in other cities or even countries if you want.

Comment

and its fair to say,after a certain age youre choices are limited

Comment

Cause you aint got a natural tan
                      There is rest only in the aakhira.
                      Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
                      and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
                      then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
                      That's right, a nude dog.
                      The Deepweb is disgusting.
                      - Unknown -

Links
                      The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
                      Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Originally posted by AHMED BHAI View Post
                        there is a massive void between islam and muslims

unfortunately the superiority complex of born muslims has led us to be disgraced in the world
                        100% spot on.

Comment

You know how people try to brighten their skin with whitening creams, you should go to the tanning bed or get that special tanning lotion. You shall shine like copper! Nooo, don't do that. Sun tanning can lead to skin cancer, blah..

Insha'Allah you will find someone, like many people said you aren't looking in the right places.

Comment

My friend and his wife are in the marriage business where they try and hook brothers and sisters up and he tells me some sisters aren't even shy about what they want: "I want a light-skinned/white brother!".

heh Masha'Allah good on them!

Just a small naseeha ahki, be very aware of carrying this negative energy and mindset around as it is very palpable to others and will make sisters run a mile (with their abaayas firmly tucked in, of course). Sisters wish to marry to complete their deen, raise a few cuties and, very importantly, increase them in happiness. As perfect as a candidate you may be, so long as you're carrying this negativity you will fail to fulfill them in the latter regard: increasing them in happiness.

Insha'Allah endeavour to be happy with your current situation and know that everything has been decreed for you and you will marry when your Lord says so. You cannot bring forward or postpone anything that has already been divinely decreed. But what you can do insha'Allah is tie your camel very tight and put the necessary steps or procedures in place to help you achieve your goal - for example befriending some married brothers as their wives most certainly knows at least 1 single muslimah looking to marry. When the Prophet (PBUH) engaged in battle he didn't rely solely on Allah's protection and victory...he (PBUH) mobilised a strong group of companions, wore body armour etc. THEN relied on Allah Jalla wa'ala. There is beautiful wisdom in this subhaanullah.

All the best ahki

AQ
                            What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, inseparable from me. For me, prison is a place of retreat; execution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel - Ibn Taymiyyah

Comment

Originally posted by AbuQudamah View Post
                              My friend and his wife are in the marriage business where they try and hook brothers and sisters up and he tells me some sisters aren't even shy about what they want: "I want a light-skinned/white brother!".

heh Masha'Allah good on them!

Just a small naseeha ahki, be very aware of carrying this negative energy and mindset around as it is very palpable to others and will make sisters run a mile (with their abaayas firmly tucked in, of course). Sisters wish to marry to complete their deen, raise a few cuties and, very importantly, increase them in happiness. As perfect as a candidate you may be, so long as you're carrying this negativity you will fail to fulfill them in the latter regard: increasing them in happiness.

Insha'Allah endeavour to be happy with your current situation and know that everything has been decreed for you and you will marry when your Lord says so. You cannot bring forward or postpone anything that has already been divinely decreed. But what you can do insha'Allah is tie your camel very tight and put the necessary steps or procedures in place to help you achieve your goal - for example befriending some married brothers as their wives most certainly knows at least 1 single muslimah looking to marry. When the Prophet (PBUH) engaged in battle he didn't rely solely on Allah's protection and victory...he (PBUH) mobilised a strong group of companions, wore body armour etc. THEN relied on Allah Jalla wa'ala. There is beautiful wisdom in this subhaanullah.

All the best ahki

AQ
                              brothers are just as fussy, you dont even want to know the amount of stupid profiles i have been forwarded over the years. yet these are 'practicing' brothers
                              with fist length beards with such absurd criteria s

Comment

Originally posted by taqwa435 View Post
                                brothers are just as fussy, you dont even want to know the amount of stupid profiles i have been forwarded over the years. yet these are 'practicing' brothers
                                with fist length beards with such absurd criteria s
                                That is why you don't know what someone is like until you talk to em and ask questions and find out what his/her peers say about him/her.
                                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Working...
                                X