Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: why hatin on the white guys?

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
    yeah i guess we reverts can be way out of touch with reality. its like were spacers or somthing flying off to pluto.

but is it actually flying in space or floating? or being sucked, cause space is a giant vaccume right?

man, the universe is so cool.

k so back on earth basicly the best chance i got is to basicly marry a widdow or divorcee.

awesome.
    And the divorcees and widows have a choice too Bro .

Give preference to her deen Bro . Inshallah beauty and education could be considered too .
    Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
    deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
      though you may be speaking truth from your perspective, i know too many pakistanis, indian muslims, morroccans, that would LOVE for you to marry their daughters, JUST BECAUSE you are white and american or british

akhi, the world aint fair, not for black folks, not for normal white folks, not for anyone in between, sometimes it swings in all sorts of directions

play the hand you have been dealt, with a smile
      indeed that is the case.

but this thread was created for jokes. i dident think it would get this far or serious lol.

but good point.
      And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

nah man the single life is the way tpo go right now! i aint got time for women unless shes makin me a sandwhich *ducks* :P
        dunno why this resonates

bet uncle has changed his mind now :D
        ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
        a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
        worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
        a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
        and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
        (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
          Dirk Nowitzki (sp?) just won the NBA finals!

White men can't dance is another one.

Wow this thread was about white men being neglected from marriage. I think south asian girls are very interested. Just like the south asian guys want the white girls. It's war out there.
          dirk cant jump either

Comment

Originally posted by Joha View Post
            dunno why this resonates

bet uncle has changed his mind now :D

not really. got other priorities right now.

in the future though if Allah wills.

Alhamdulilah.
            And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

not really. got other priorities right now.
              yer...that's what every one says!

Originally posted by mizfissy815 View Post
              Such is our ummah. We're white, black, pink, purple etc before we are Muslim.
              whereas, if you'll excuse the cynicism, in the frame of reference of any single individual the world is simply attractive people and unattractive people - and err...that's it.
              ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
              a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
              worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
              a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
              and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
              (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

Working...
              X