X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uncle umar
    replied
    Re: why hatin on the white guys?

nothing. actualy IMO they are better cause they know what they want and know what to expoect.

somone with no experience is gonna go though all the phases and its gonna have the weird phase cause of the contrast.

just alot easier in terms of life goals to marry a widdow or divorcee.

but however this whole thread was based off sarcasim and i was more hoping that people would catch onto that and not take me seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Proud-2b-MUSLIM
    replied

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
    yeah i guess we reverts can be way out of touch with reality. its like were spacers or somthing flying off to pluto.

but is it actually flying in space or floating? or being sucked, cause space is a giant vaccume right?

man, the universe is so cool.

k so back on earth basicly the best chance i got is to basicly marry a widdow or divorcee.

awesome.
    and what's wrong with a widow or divorcee?

Leave a comment:

• 1MuslimByChoice
    replied

yeah i guess we reverts can be way out of touch with reality. its like were spacers or somthing flying off to pluto.

but is it actually flying in space or floating? or being sucked, cause space is a giant vaccume right?

k so back on earth basicly the best chance i got is to basicly marry a widdow or divorcee.

awesome.
    The only part i understood was you last sentence which is not true. You just gotta look in the right places

Leave a comment:

• AHMED BHAI
    replied

awesome.
    unfortunately some reverts are seen as second best muslims by some

Leave a comment:

• uncle umar
    replied

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thats All I have To Say On That Matter :rotfl:
    hey hey somone cought on the the sarcasim in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Umm_Adam_
    replied

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thats All I have To Say On That Matter :rotfl:

Leave a comment:

• Ibadah
    replied

As-Salaamu Alaikum,

Akhi every person goes through hardship one way or another, we should say alhumdulilah, Allah (swt) is with the patient, remember that.

People tend to stick to their own kind, majority people do, you cant hate on them for that. Even in christianty whites stick with whites and you have a few with blacks or asians, but again im talking about the majority, its not being racist its rather sticking to their own culture with the same language, routes etc. Im not saying its right or wrong but thats how it is

I could have a dissertation in why hate on the brown? Which people in this country are doing, but alhumdulilah, smile and Allah (swt) will reward you

Leave a comment:

• AHMED BHAI
    replied

awesome.
    there is a massive void between islam and muslims

unfortunately the superiority complex of born muslims has led us to be disgraced in the world

Leave a comment:

• uncle umar
    replied

awesome.

Leave a comment:

• AHMED BHAI
    replied

nobody pinched me. i just find it funny white sisters get taken like the second they say shahadah while us white guys are like "hey ppl, we exist too you know"
    true..

everyone wants to marry a revert sister

revert brothers often are surprised by the lack of support in the community

we had a brother by us called umar who was depressed ..i invited him for iftaar few times and alhamdulillah now hes married ,to an asian divorcee,very happy

it can be difficult

Leave a comment:

• taqwa435
    replied

im sorry to say this, but considering a revert brother for marriage is very very very difficult.

most are just difficult and unrealistic.

and Allah knows best

Leave a comment:

• sum5
    replied

nobody pinched me. i just find it funny white sisters get taken like the second they say shahadah while us white guys are like "hey ppl, we exist too you know"
    Are you sure? hen my Dad reverted he was getting sisters intrested left right and centre. They dIdn't even know anything about him. Then again I think I defo got more proposals then he did. He still got a lot though.

May Allah make it easy for you ameen

Leave a comment:

• 1MuslimByChoice
    replied

No one is hating at all. You are probably not looking in the right places.

Only an not-so-smart person would reject someone based on their ethnicity

Leave a comment:

• Safiyyah89
    replied

ur probubly not looking in the right places:scratch:

Leave a comment:

• IbnulQayyim
    replied

thts sad

Leave a comment:

Working...
X