Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: why hatin on the white guys?

Originally posted by nousername View Post
    Because women are supposed to and usually marry only marry with the approval of her wali and it's usually the wali that says "no" to white guys. Men don't have to worry about the wali so they can ask who they want including white girls
    Never heard of that before, maybe in your culture! NOT IN MY CULTURE. im arab by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by sosaveurbreath View Post
      Never heard of that before, maybe in your culture! NOT IN MY CULTURE. im arab by the way.
      This isn`t true akhi /ukhti !!! SubhanAllah! i know Arabs VERY VERY WELL ! (am one myself) and lemme tell you , Many Arabs Do that !

It isn`t cool showing that we are different ! we are all muslims ! !

Who ever does wrong then that his personal choice , not the whole culture`s, ethnecity`s fault !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming back to answering the thread :)

Situation :
      I notice this :

White sisters have troubles finding ALLLLLLL these proposals and they don`t know if those potentials want to marry them for the sake of Allah and having a muslim family , or to get a green card or a passport !

White brothers complain they are being marginalized by the muslim community , and that their iman is being questioned and they find it REALLY hard to get married !

Black sisters , complain alot about the bias they find in the society against BOTH their skin color and being new reverts ! and muslims claiming to support them but obviously people proposing to white revert sisters only !

Black brothers have the same problem as the white revert brothers , of fathers not accepting them marrying their daughters !

I believe EVERY one of them ! But i`ll add that marriage is HARD for born muslims too ! ESPECIALLY if they want a pious spouse! no pious spouce would want a non-practicing partner (which is very common right now)! we shouldn`t forget that even among born muslims , different nationalities are biased against each other and each culture looks inferiorly to the other (most of em) !

Conclusion : Marriage is HARD in these times of fitnah for EVEYONE!

Solution : Pray to ALlah to give you a pious spouse whome you live happily with and with home you have healthy , pious little ones ! And work hard to find that spouse!

I might be mistaken , but this is how i see it.

Salam
      Last edited by ~ Jumana ~; 15-06-11, 10:31 AM.
      Jannah is my aim

Comment

• I get along with all the Yemeni brothers and sisters I work, study and know with.

Sent from my Android device.

Comment

Originally posted by zoya09 View Post
          i wouldn't mind marrying a white revert. You guys need to stop hiding from our dads and brothers and ask for our hand in marriage. :p
          ;)

Comment

wow this thread is still alive.
            And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in Allh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

white guys can't jump apparently

Comment

In about... 50-100 years, white Muslims would be very much as common as the Arab Muslim or Chinese Muslim or Asian Muslim etc. They'll be spoilt for choice i'd say.
                A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Comment

Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
                  sure they can!

they just can't play kabaddi *outta*
                  لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

says who?
                    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in Allh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Dirk Nowitzki (sp?) just won the NBA finals!

White men can't dance is another one.

Wow this thread was about white men being neglected from marriage. I think south asian girls are very interested. Just like the south asian guys want the white girls. It's war out there.

Comment

^^ and you feel left out dont you
                        لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                          nobody pinched me. i just find it funny white sisters get taken like the second they say shahadah while us white guys are like "hey ppl, we exist too you know"
                          though you may be speaking truth from your perspective, i know too many pakistanis, indian muslims, morroccans, that would LOVE for you to marry their daughters, JUST BECAUSE you are white and american or british

akhi, the world aint fair, not for black folks, not for normal white folks, not for anyone in between, sometimes it swings in all sorts of directions

play the hand you have been dealt, with a smile
                          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
                            Dirk Nowitzki (sp?) just won the NBA finals!

White men can't dance is another one.

Wow this thread was about white men being neglected from marriage. I think south asian girls are very interested. Just like the south asian guys want the white girls. It's war out there.
                            asian girls want white guys? i dont think parents of asian girls want white guys tho - thats the problem

you'd have to be a very tanned white guy to get into most asian families
                            Last edited by -Shamil-; 16-06-11, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Such is our ummah. We're white, black, pink, purple etc before we are Muslim.
                              "The discovery of truth is prevented more effectively, not by the false appearance of things present and which mislead into error, not directly by weakness of the reasoning powers, but by preconceived notions, opinion, and by prejudice." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                                though you may be speaking truth from your perspective, i know too many pakistanis, indian muslims, morroccans, that would LOVE for you to marry their daughters, JUST BECAUSE you are white and american or british

akhi, the world aint fair, not for black folks, not for normal white folks, not for anyone in between, sometimes it swings in all sorts of directions

play the hand you have been dealt, with a smile
                                Most Pakistanis and Indians would prefer not to get their Daughters/Sisters married to Reverts from the subcontinent while being an afro-american or euro-american or chinese/japanese is even rare .

Its not racist , they are more customary marrying someone from the same tribe , language or same town . If someone is being racist and haughty just ignore them think they are not good enough for you .

Allah is the one who sends down our sustenance and bestows honour and comforts to us . Inshallah it is he whom we should turn to .

Some People carry their tribal loyalties to the most cosmopolitan Nation on Earth while they should be displaying Muslim unity .
                                Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
                                deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Comment

Working...
                                X