why hatin on the white guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: why hatin on the white guys?

im sick and tired of some muslims being so racist i mean DAMN drop the old cultural views we have to take note that islam is the fastest growing religion so we shouldnt be suprised when we see new brothers and sisters from all over the world who find it theres gonna be a whole muslim marriage site for reverts if this continues its unfair no one should be judged on race and stereotypes what happened to "everyone is equal" huh?

Comment

this is disappointing though it makes me wonder just how many other reverts are getting the cold-shoulder in the marriage department...must be lonely in there

some muslims just need to catch up to the world now things have changed islam is global now where have you all been? go and see the world more and youll be surprised to see reverts in the most unexpected places it's not just race i think some fathers will just assume a revert is knowledgeable or lacking in Islam and thats just poor stereotyped judgement but if a brother fits the race or typical stereotype then he's automatically presumed knowledgeable and right for his daughter and i know alot of fathers are very anxious to just see there grandkids it's just not right it's unfair how is he supposed to know if the brother that was declined was the better man? and isint it the sisters consent that matters the most? id imagine theyd have better insight on who they want to possibly spend the rest of their lives with most muslims make it look like the sister is a pack mule or something (it's very offensive) just blindly taking everything her father offers her frankly though most fathers need to lighten up and stop being so uptight and need to be more open with the "options" they consider for there daughters

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
        What Safiyyah wrote is my answer to your question.

Or maybe i misread your post :scratch: The whole preference stuff i detest and i find really unfair and i see it as a form of discrimination. I mean these are humans and a whole nations of people that people are generalising saying they prefer people from this place and not that place when we havent even met every single individual from the particular group whom we prefer to not 'marry' but we hang around with them again WTH?!?! thats a bit contradictory and fake no? People are humans, we shouldnt seek their skin colour or their hair type but THEm as individuals be they white black red or blue its the individual whom you choose
        naw sis u didnt misread, i totally agree with u:up:
        ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

I would happily consider a man from another race for marriage. It would be a bit of an issue for my parents however. But, the power of persuation is always a good tool :D

Comment

The fact that you'd have to persuade, and make an effort, just to marry someone of another race, is most of the issue though...

Comment

Originally posted by ,, -alwaysbeme! View Post
              The fact that you'd have to persuade, and make an effort, just to marry someone of another race, is most of the issue though...
              Yes, but you have to understand that our parents are usually the first generation in the UK/US and are very much set in their ways. We can't blame them for having Victorian type views as that is how they were brought up and many are uneducated and fear that marrying into a different race will devide them from their children/grandchildren due to cultural and language differences. Therefore, one needs to educate and persuade their parents kindly.

Comment

wow i cant belive this thread is STILL alive. especally since i created this thread as a joke.
                And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by Lightindarkness View Post
                  Yes, but you have to understand that our parents are usually the first generation in the UK/US and are very much set in their ways. We can't blame them for having Victorian type views as that is how they were brought up and many are uneducated and fear that marrying into a different race will devide them from their children/grandchildren due to cultural and language differences. Therefore, one needs to educate and persuade their parents kindly.
                  lol even still most likely its not happening

Comment

Originally posted by nokidding View Post
                    lol even still most likely its not happening
                    Believe me, if I met the "right" person, I can turn my parents heads around. If the person isn't "right" enough, the motivation is not even there.

Also, I feel you will see the next generation caring very little of race because we will educate our children differently. There may actually be a time when the pure breed will be quite exotic instead of the mixed race phenomina right now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                      wow i cant belive this thread is STILL alive. especally since i created this thread as a joke.
                      You should realize that when it comes to the marriage section, nothing is ever a joke. :(
                      مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                      It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                      Surah al-Baqarah
                      [2:245]

.:.
                      .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                      Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                      ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

salam aleikum

i dont hate white guys, i just fall for dark guys.

baraka allahu fiki, karima

Comment

Originally posted by karimakamal View Post
                          salam aleikum

:scratch:
                          ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

who's hating on the white dudes? Where I come from (Canada), white reverts are the cream of the crop when it comes to marriageability and that goes for both males and females.

Comment

salam aleikum

nothin wrong with that i suppose. everyone got their prefrences.
                              And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

salam aleikum

word, then you will love the desi guys.

They will love you back for your citizenship! and you will love em cause their brown...
                                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Working...
                                X