• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeeKee
    replied
    Re: why hatin on the white guys?

had nothing to do with your comment at all ukhti :love:

just noticed my post came straight after yours which is why it must have seemed as though it was directed at you :p but it wasn't.^^

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
    Lol my comment. I wasn't enciting any racism or anything of the kind if thats what you mean.

Forgive me if it came across like that

Leave a comment:

• ,, -alwaysbeme!
    replied

From Eurevert to Eurevert Uncle Umar - I've resigned myself to a life of singlehood, that way if I do get married to someone worthwhile I'll be pleasently surprised, and if I die alone, well, I won't be disappointed.

Just something I've learned from looking for support in the Muslim community. White revert women come first, followed by everyone else on a pretty much equal playing field...Then there's a big gap...And then comes us. Especially when it comes to marriage, it seems a fathers worst nightmare is to see his daughter with a white guy - but his lifelong dream is to see his son with a white woman...

Yawn.
    Last edited by ,, -alwaysbeme!; 23-07-10, 01:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 1MuslimByChoice
    replied

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
    we have two extremes on ummah; racists who call other people racists and vice versa
    Lol my comment. I wasn't enciting any racism or anything of the kind if thats what you mean.

Forgive me if it came across like that

Leave a comment:

• KeeKee
    replied

we have two extremes on ummah; racists who call other people racists and vice versa

Leave a comment:

• 1MuslimByChoice
    replied

Chocolate
    Last edited by 1MuslimByChoice; 23-07-10, 01:19 AM. Reason: people may be offended by chocolate

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied

Why the mention of white chocolate? White chocolate is worse than dark chocolate. Milk chocolate is the only option.

Leave a comment:

• 1MuslimByChoice
    replied

Originally posted by Jihaan View Post
    I don't get it :scratch: :embar:
    Ya know what i am just as lost as you :scratch:

Leave a comment:

• x--x
    replied

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
    Outside the race? They don't even let them go outside the family..
    :rotfl:

Leave a comment:

• -MA-
    replied

Originally posted by Abdullah_Yusuf View Post
    But I do think Pakistanis/Indians tend not to let their daughters marry outside the race, revert or not.
    Outside the race? They don't even let them go outside the family..

Leave a comment:

• Jihaan
    replied

I don't get it :scratch: :embar:

Leave a comment:

• Abdullah_Yusuf
    replied

I can't believe someone actually totally brushed off reverts for marriage and gave a whole sweeping generalization about them. SubhanAllah...

It's like me saying no one should marry and Indian or Pakistani; because they smell bad, the mothers-in-law are terrible, etc...all of these are just stereotypes and not reflective of the majority.

But I do think Pakistanis/Indians tend not to let their daughters marry outside the race, revert or not.

Here's a small request from a whitie, can we please not use urdu words on the forum? If you want to use words other than English how about Arabic? Don't say roza, say sawm or fasting,etc...sorry, it's just that not everyone here is desi.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Jaffar
    replied

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
    i know.

ive said a few ties im not looking for marrage for about another year probably unless some major change happens.

the thread was general. why dont people like the white chocolate? are we not sweet enough. i mean, i know brown chockolate is sweeter then white chocolate, but comon, we melt easier. and you can add cookie crumbs and such to white chocolate.
    White chocolates are fake, its not really chocolate, it just carries the name.

Leave a comment:

• uncle umar
    replied

Originally posted by YasirH View Post
    See, that's your problem. It's not that no one wants to marry you, it's that you choose not to. :)
    i know.

ive said a few ties im not looking for marrage for about another year probably unless some major change happens.

the thread was general. why dont people like the white chocolate? are we not sweet enough. i mean, i know brown chockolate is sweeter then white chocolate, but comon, we melt easier. and you can add cookie crumbs and such to white chocolate.

Leave a comment:

• Arsalan
    replied

I got nothing against limeys. I don't judge people by their skin pigmentation.

Leave a comment:

• KeeKee
    replied

i think its the cultural minded muslims and some religious muslims who are a bit cultural who have issues with different races in marriage for their daughters.
    its the deen that matters. i had a proposal from a white revert through my dad, also a somali, bengali etc, he was open minded about it, and it was never an issue for me anyway.
    but taqdeer is taqdeer :p didn't marry someone with the same background as me at the end either.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X