why hatin on the white guys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: why hatin on the white guys?

there you go bro make hijra to uk to get married.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

May have to consider it. ;)

Comment

Salaaam,
        i dont think muslims hate white guys,
        my mum prefers me marry a white revert as they dont havethat cultural baggage.. and to help the community to become more diverse as Blackburn is very segregated in terms of asians n whites. If u were here my mum wouldve kidnapped you.
        If you shave a mane of a lion what would he look like?

Comment

Originally posted by SisterFirdous1 View Post
          Salaaam,
          my mum prefers me marry a white revert as they dont havethat cultural baggage.. and to help the community to become more diverse as Blackburn is very segregated in terms of asians n whites. If u were here my mum wouldve kidnapped you.
          :rotfl:

Comment

If u were here my mum wouldve kidnapped you.
            A hint if there ever was one.
            Bro. alwaysbeme, take notice! :p

Comment

Salaaam,
              why must the word white be in there? y cant it just be reverts?? if u think white revert brothers get it easy imagine what the black revert brothers go through, ive herd people say ill marry a white revert brother but not a jamaican revert and it always annoys me, whats the difference? as long as the person is practicing thats all that matters alhamdulillah

(not ranting at u btw, just my observation)
              ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

Originally posted by Safiyyah89 View Post
                why must the word white be in there? y cant it just be reverts?? if u think white revert brothers get it easy imagine what the black revert brothers go through, ive herd people say ill marry a white revert brother but not a jamaican revert and it always annoys me, whats the difference? as long as the person is practicing thats all that matters alhamdulillah

(not ranting at u btw, just my observation)
                i noticed that too, revert does not = white. reverts can be from any race, from anywhere in the world.
                "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
                  i noticed that too, revert does not = white. reverts can be from any race, from anywhere in the world.
                  agreed sis, every revert be it white, black, asian has the right to get married and not agreeing to someone because they arent "born muslim" is totally wrong, honestly i think its my revert friends who are actually more practicing and i learn alot from them more than the born muslims, ive got 2 wonderful sisters that i know mashallah who are both reverts, one is a white revert and the other is a black revert, and mashallah the white revert gets proposals from every direction mashallah, but my friend(the black revert) subhanallah hasnt gotten anything, its not fair for her and she isnt wanted because of her skin color(which btw dosnt make sense, its not like its her fault shes black, ignorant people)
                  ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

agreed sis, every revert be it white, black, asian has the right to get married and not agreeing to someone because they arent "born muslim" is totally wrong, honestly i think its my revert friends who are actually more practicing and i learn alot from them more than the born muslims, ive got 2 wonderful sisters that i know mashallah who are both reverts, one is a white revert and the other is a black revert, and mashallah the white revert gets proposals from every direction mashallah, but my friend(the black revert) subhanallah hasnt gotten anything, its not fair for her and she isnt wanted because of her skin color(which btw dosnt make sense, its not like its her fault shes black, ignorant people)
                    Do you think it is "wrong" in the absolute sense that your black friend doesn't receive proposals whereas the white one is flooded with them?

Yes, there is a huge imbalance but I think there is nothing Islamically wrong if some people prefer to propose to sisters of a lighter complexion. Granted there are some people who prefer dark-skinned sisters whilst you have others who just couldn't give a damn (like myself) but ultimately this is just someone's preference and there is nothing ignorant about preferring a certain pigmentation.

Of course there are some people who choose to marry white sisters simply to show them off but I am not talking about them. They have their own special category and they are, in no uncertain terms, tools in the most glorious sense of the word.
                    What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, inseparable from me. For me, prison is a place of retreat; execution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel - Ibn Taymiyyah

Comment

Originally posted by AbuQudamah View Post
                      Do you think it is "wrong" in the absolute sense that your black friend doesn't receive proposals whereas the white one is flooded with them?

Yes, there is a huge imbalance but I think there is nothing Islamically wrong if some people prefer to propose to sisters of a lighter complexion. Granted there are some people who prefer dark-skinned sisters whilst you have others who just couldn't give a damn (like myself) but ultimately this is just someone's preference and there is nothing ignorant about preferring a certain pigmentation.

Of course there are some people who choose to marry white sisters simply to show them off but I am not talking about them. They have their own special category and they are, in no uncertain terms, tools in the most glorious sense of the word.
                      dont get me wrong i dont think its wrong that she gets them cuz shes a wonderful sister who defenetly deserves it mashallah!!

i just think its unfair to the other sister who is equally as kind

and i notice it in our culture alot too, my sister was told because shes darker she should go for anyone that asks her(and it was my aunt who said that) ohh and not to forget she was told to go "fix" it

its all jahil thinking

Comment

Totally disagree!

I won't even go into this preference light/dark in the middle blue green people talk
                        (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

dont get me wrong i dont think its wrong that she gets them cuz shes a wonderful sister who defenetly deserves it mashallah!!

i just think its unfair to the other sister who is equally as kind

and i notice it in our culture alot too, my sister was told because shes darker she should go for anyone that asks her(and it was my aunt who said that) ohh and not to forget she was told to go "fix" it

its all jahil thinking
                          It most definitely is a jahil thing and it is something prevalent in all cultures. Quite a while back I was speaking with one aunty and she was telling me about her daughter and in her description she described her as "very light-skinned". As though I could give a damn! They see it as a massive selling point and, though I can understand it to an extent, I don't see why some perceive lighter-skinned individuals as more marriageable.

What's ironic is that you'll find some black brothers talking highly of certain sisters saying stuff like "masha'Allah she's light-skinned, she's this and that nig*a i feel to pull that trigger!".

But, as has been said, everyone has their own preference. Some people prefer sisters to be packing heat and others prefer them to be light-skinned: at the end of the day it is merely a preference.
                          What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, inseparable from me. For me, prison is a place of retreat; execution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel - Ibn Taymiyyah

Comment

Originally posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
                            Totally disagree!

I won't even go into this preference light/dark in the middle blue green people talk
                            What don't you agree with sister?

Comment

It most definitely is a jahil thing and it is something prevalent in all cultures. Quite a while back I was speaking with one aunty and she was telling me about her daughter and in her description she described her as "very light-skinned". As though I could give a damn! They see it as a massive selling point and, though I can understand it to an extent, I don't see why some perceive lighter-skinned individuals as more marriageable.

What's ironic is that you'll find some black brothers talking highly of certain sisters saying stuff like "masha'Allah she's light-skinned, she's this and that nig*a i feel to pull that trigger!".

But, as has been said, everyone has their own preference. Some people prefer sisters to be packing heat and others prefer them to be light-skinned: at the end of the day it is merely a preference.
                              :rotfl:

i dunno, i dont like the whole light skin preference over dark skin, its totally wrong in my opinion

Comment

What don't you agree with sister?
                                What Safiyyah wrote is my answer to your question.

i dunno, i dont like the whole light skin preference over dark skin, its totally wrong in my opinion
                                Or maybe i misread your post :scratch: The whole preference stuff i detest and i find really unfair and i see it as a form of discrimination. I mean these are humans and a whole nations of people that people are generalising saying they prefer people from this place and not that place when we havent even met every single individual from the particular group whom we prefer to not 'marry' but we hang around with them again WTH?!?! thats a bit contradictory and fake no? People are humans, we shouldnt seek their skin colour or their hair type but THEm as individuals be they white black red or blue its the individual whom you choose
                                (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

Working...
                                X