Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Seeing women with Hijabs on but Tight Clothes

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
    So to conclude to prevent being targeted the Sisters should not be alone and should dress modestly when outside the home. It's a sick World out there and what is worse is when you neglect the Sunnah when you think you know better.

Spot on.
    Last edited by -MA-; 20-07-10, 02:14 PM.
    SPREAD OF EVIL
    ZIONISM
    BOLLYWOOD

Comment

I'm not a rapist and I have no idea what happened to this thread since I last commemnted so I can't be bothered reading back a couple of pages to understand. However I have read the psychology of a seriel killer and I have met some peverted sick-o-fests in my time (some who were Muslim) and clothing did not matter when these people had these weird sick thoughts/fantasies.

So to conclude to prevent being targeted the Sisters should not be alone and should dress modestly when outside the home. It's a sick World out there and what is worse is when you neglect the Sunnah when you think you know better.
      ok you say clothing did not matter yet you say sisters should dress modestly!!!

no one has to get inside the head of the rapist to see that dress does matter, it is a matter of common sense....
      "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by tayyiboon View Post
        ok you say clothing did not matter yet you say sisters should dress modestly!!!

no one has to get inside the head of the rapist to see that dress does matter, it is a matter of common sense....
        Can't be bothered, people can dress how they want it is their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2
          ....clothing did not matter when these people had these weird sick thoughts/fantasies.
          Originally posted by islam4u2
          Sisters should not be alone and should dress modestly when outside the home.
          Can't be bothered, people can dress how they want it is their lives.
          What is your stance on this topic exactly? from the above its quite confusing....
          Remember the destroyer of all pleasures: Death.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMuslim View Post
            What is your stance on this topic exactly? from the above its quite confusing....
            yep, i was confused as well, contradictory statements indeed
            "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
              You know what i find funny? The males in this thread are saying that clothes matters to a rapist, the females are saying it doesn't, yet men are the ones accused of being rapists, so logically who should understand the mind of a rapist better?
              By the same logic, women would be able to understand the mind of a rape victim better and realize that it's not about clothing, plus studies have shown it isn't about clothing. Dress modestly, no one is saying go out and be topless. But how you dress doesn't determine whether or not you'll be raped. If that was the case, there would be no rape cases in Muslim countries and we know that there are rape cases in Muslim countries. There were rape cases during the time of the Prophet (SAW).
              مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
              It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
              Surah al-Baqarah
              [2:245]

.:.
              .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
              Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
              ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                By the same logic, women would be able to understand the mind of a rape victim better and realize that it's not about clothing, plus studies have shown it isn't about clothing. Dress modestly, no one is saying go out and be topless. But how you dress doesn't determine whether or not you'll be raped. If that was the case, there would be no rape cases in Muslim countries and we know that there are rape cases in Muslim countries. There were rape cases during the time of the Prophet (SAW).
                I don't like discussing topics like this you know

The fact of the matter is that those studies have faulty statistics, and that some muslims in muslim countries have become as perverted as kuffaar, and that the example of the time of Rasoolullaah Sallallaahu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam doesn't have any relevance.

1: You have to make the distinction between rape for the sake of "power" and rape for the sake of simply zinaa. So if you were to look at those statistics in that light, you will find that women who dressed properly have been raped less than those who put themselves on display.

2: Thanks to the influence of the west many muslims have become depraved and lost all sense of what is right and wrong hence why they'll do the same things that kuffaar do.

3: Women used to cover themselves then, but during the times of jaahiliyyah the mushrikeen used to make tawaaf naked etc, but one thing was true all the time, men had respect for women. Today the west have made women an object, like if you want to advertise something; use a woman. You know how it is. And so when people raped in those days it was for more "carnal" reasons :| You will not find a case of rape where it was done for "power" as is done today, this came about from cowardly weaklings who were too pathetic to do anything so they decided to take their frustrations out on women who are weaker than them.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Nafisa09 View Post
                  So whats the Deal here in Texas. Do the sisters need big time Dawah, do they believe that dressing this way is Halal. DOn't they realize as muslim women we are suppose to imatate the ways of the prophet's wives and Cover up and have self respect.
                  Do something about it sis, be part of the solution inshaAllah: just being a role model for the sisters around you in both your modesty and manners can do so much- I know how much having sisters like this around me helped me when I started to cover, may Allah reward them. Also, if you can, get involved in circles for sisters and perhaps you could run a series on hayaa in Islam etc. Basically try to help your sisters and by doing so you will not only benefit them but also yourself, inshaAllah.
                  ربنا واجعلنا مسلمين لك ومن ذريتنا أمة مسلمة لك وأرنا مناسكنا وتب علينا إنك أنت التواب الرحيم

Our Lord, make us Muslims submitted to You, and our descendants a Muslim community submitted to You. Show us our rites of worship and turn towards us. You are the Ever-Returning, the Most Merciful. [2: 128]

http://livingthemuslimlife.wordpress.com/

Comment

I read the first post and I think the sister is right in saying that women who dress like that should be burned at the stake.

Thank you
                    <--- I look like that and when I'm not :zzz:, I'm usually like like:banbear:and like:rotfl:but sometimes I'm like as well.

Comment

I dont usually post on this forum(and with the type of people who are on this forum, i wont be anymore)I am disgusted of some of the TRASH HERE! THE MITIGATED GALL OF SOME PEOPLE! I was disgusted reading alot of these posts. I will give the benefit of the doubt and assume these posts are out of sheer ignorance.You give Islam a bad name! you are the reason that people stay away from the community in fear of being judged. Your charater weighs huge on the day of judgment! you think you will get into heaven by treating your MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS LIKE GARBAGE AND THINKING LESS OF PEOPLE??? NO! your flaws will only be revealed in front of others on the day of judgment! who are you to determine if someone's clothing is tight or not? I doubt any of these females are what you make them out to be, who are you to determine what is what? I havent also heard one person mention LOWER YOUR GAZE! One man mentions that he can see her bra? you complain after you got an eyefull? you sir are in the wrong! thats like a man sleeping with a woman and than calling her an adultress after he slept with her and got his fill! the arrogant and the ignorant will never learn. Its sad how much brainwashing is going on!
                      Prophet Muhammed sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said that a pious man from Bani Israel use to see his fellow man always committing sins. On day the pious man swore to the sinner: "By Allah, He will never forgive you." Allah was displeased with what the pious man said because only Allah knows what is our destiny, whether someone will end up in Paradise or Hell.Because of this, when the two men died, the pious man was punished and put into Hell and the sinner was forgiven by Allah. [Sunan Abu Daud]

I am repulsed and disgusted by the people that posted here! DISGUSTED! if this is how you view things than I fear for the future! some people are still stuck on their ignorance and they grip on it sooo tightly! And who are you to call anyone "MISGUIDED" YOU ARE NOT THE ALMIGHTY SO YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS IN THE HEART OF ANY HUMAN BEING! The posters here with their bogus comments are misguided.
                      I would never associate with anyone who has narrow minded and ignorant beliefs, sprinkled with self righteousness! you are the reason the Ummah is in its state. All down a woman's throat, the mitigated gall of some people.you will find "Muslims" who look at disgust at people, put them down, make them feel inferior, inadequate..and tell them they will end up in Hell. None of you are Allah(subhanau wa taala) and I see nobody with any credibility to open their mouths. Its hilartious how some people interpret texts in theri OWN way. You are only giving a green light to self righteous people to go around and police others! you are only splitting the ummah apart. To blame a woman's dress on sexual harassment is just giving power to the beast who harassed her! YOU DONT BLAME THE VICTIM, YOU BLAME THE BEAST WHO COMMITTED THE OFFENSE! 98% of Egyptian women have been at some point in their life harassed! these are niqabis,non hijabis,and hijabis! so dont come up here and say its a problem that doesnt need to be addressed and sugar coat the issue or make light of it! they are being harassed by egyptian boys/men! Ive actually known people who had vulgar remarks said to them on the internet by "muslim men" and when they turn down their requests, the "muslim man" cusses her and calls her all types of names and said SHE ISNT DRESSED MODESTLY! look how SUBHANALLAH people warp Islam into their own ways!
                      And for the misinformed "brother" who says a person will get a sin for another person who sins is IGNORANT! IN WHAT WORLD IS THAT FAIR AND IN WHAT WORLD DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? you are not the Almighty so please save yourself from humiliating comments like that. and just a tip for you, MAKE SURE TO MENTION Subhana Wa Tala
                      when you mention the name of THE ALMIGHTY. be careful what texts u falsely interpret TO SUIT YOURSELF because you will be questioned on the day of judgement. I swear some people here came straight from a cave.I dunno what religion they are following, Not Islam. You dont say trash like that, where do you get off?
                      look at the poster above me telling people they should burn at the stake! so that speaks voumes on what type of people lurk on this forum. TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANNA BE TREATED!

Comment

Muslim women SHOULD dress modestly, and realize that hijab isn't just a teensy headscarf.

at the same time, Muslim men should not be so judgemental and also try to lower their gaze. yes it is partly a woman's fault if she gets looked at in a certain way, but its also YOUR fault for not guarding your gaze. how about next time if you mistakenly glance at a sister not covered properly you look away and make sincere dua for her.
                        The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                        (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                        In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

what does that mean, exactly?
                          don't blame the scholars, its their 'job' to guide the ummah and if they advise us sisters on how to dress etc its only because they are worried for our aakhirah.

Originally posted by Sanjana View Post
                          Oh dear me, I didn't know the new term for providing facts instead of spouting off drivel was now called emotions.

At this point there's no worth to this conversation, because you're so stuck on licking up to scholars without an ounce of merit (the ones you referred to)

Hell if i sound rude? That's the least of what you deserve. Don't wet yourself thinking I'm heated or frothing at the mouth, I'm just extremely tired and shaking my head. lost more faith in humanity too but what's new.

So hell if I sound rude? At least I'm not sick victim-blamers.

My conscience is clear.
                          The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                          (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                          In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Originally posted by Nafisa09 View Post
                            Jazallah Khair for some of the Feed backs and Inshallah i will take them into Consideration. The First thing I will Do is have a woman dawah group and Go around Talk to these women Inshallah.
                            salaams to all
                            Masha allah, you are doing a good thing- i would advise you to see which sister is very influential amongst the community- someone who is also a good muslim- who dresses properly etc.
                            ask her to speak to them.
                            sometimes, they might not like you telling them & out of spite- they will ignore you.
                            im sure though, that they ALL know what is hijab-what they need to understand is that they look cheap with the clothes they wear.
                            they have an inferiority complex about islam
                            & their imaan is weak.
                            they want to fit in with their kaafir friends at school as well.
                            make lots of duaah & try to get the correct people to address them.

ive seen many parents & grandparents in the US who are so proud that their child/grandchild can speak english & they seem blind to the other haraam acts this child is committing.
                            when he/she brings home some kaafir & says they love this person & wants to marry them etc- then you see how they wake up & go running for molvi saheb
                            or how bout when their beloved daughter/grand daughter says shes pregnant?

its sad, but thats whats happening.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
                            jazakallah
                            Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
                            very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Originally posted by msmoorad View Post
                              salaams to all
                              Masha allah, you are doing a good thing- i would advise you to see which sister is very influential amongst the community- someone who is also a good muslim- who dresses properly etc.
                              ask her to speak to them.
                              sometimes, they might not like you telling them & out of spite- they will ignore you.
                              im sure though, that they ALL know what is hijab-what they need to understand is that they look cheap with the clothes they wear.
                              they have an inferiority complex about islam
                              & their imaan is weak.
                              they want to fit in with their kaafir friends at school as well.
                              make lots of duaah & try to get the correct people to address them.

ive seen many parents & grandparents in the US who are so proud that their child/grandchild can speak english & they seem blind to the other haraam acts this child is committing.
                              when he/she brings home some kaafir & says they love this person & wants to marry them etc- then you see how they wake up & go running for molvi saheb
                              or how bout when their beloved daughter/grand daughter says shes pregnant?

its sad, but thats whats happening.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
                              jazakallah
                              No, I think youre sad. Nobody has the right to go around preaching to people! and who are you to call anyone misguided and say theeir imaan is weak? the mitigated gall of some people.
                              You are extremly ignorant, this is exactly why id ont like forums

Comment

the way a woman dresses doesn't constitute rape at all. Immodest dresses promotes environments such as what goes on with teenagers in schools, sex industry and peoples desires going uncontrolled.
                                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Working...
                                X