Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeing women with Hijabs on but Tight Clothes :rubeyes:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Seeing women with Hijabs on but Tight Clothes

    Originally posted by Sanjana View Post


    Duuuude, I supported my argument what. the. hell. rape =/= harassment. A rapist is a sick man who will rape regardless. I don't know why you guys love to put yourselves and your attraction to women on the same level as sickos... you say I'm insulting you but I don't need to, you're doing a fine job yourself.

    Pfff, yes, because it totally works like that, right? Because rape doesn't haunt a girl forever or at least for a large fraction of her life. The human psyche isn't math.

    I also love how you keep ignoring what i say --that most rapes occur in someone's home, by someone close to you, even a family member, even mahrams. And with mahrams, sometimes the fear of reporting is worse, in the west and even moreso in "Muslim" countries because for some reason we seem to think that talking about problems is airing dirty laundry or something. That looking good is better than being good.

    Please get this straight. Rape =/= Harrassment

    And no, that's not dawah... that's teaching people that Islam gives some amount of excuse to rapists.

    Okay, I don't think this is worth it anymore.
    The One who Walks Half-Naked (not covering the parts of the body in loose, non-see through clothing as required in Islam) is indirectly Inviting the Perverts/Rapists to feast upon her.
    :jkk:
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

    Comment


    • Re: Seeing women with Hijabs on but Tight Clothes

      thats not funny.

      its not a womans 'fault' if a perverted sicko rapes her, but the way a woman dresses does have an effect.

      Originally posted by Sanjana View Post
      Girl: Ok, walking down the street... omg look it's rapist!

      Rapist: *tiptoeing closer*

      Girl: *looks at audience* Everyone, say it with me! I'm wearing hijab! I'm wearing hijab! I'm wearing hijab!

      Rapist: Aw, maaaaan *snaps fingers*

      *Runs away*

      ... I feel bad for making light of such a situation, but I needed to show the sillyness. Aw heck, I have a morbid sense of humour... I'm going to hell aren't I? :v
      The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
      (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
      In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

      Comment


      • Re: Seeing women with Hijabs on but Tight Clothes

        Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
        thats not funny.

        its not a womans 'fault' if a perverted sicko rapes her, but the way a woman dresses does have an effect.
        Oh, ouch.

        Sigh, It's okay, as long as I got my message across. You're right, it's not funny to believe things work like that. It's naive and horrible.

        You know what's even more not funny? How you guys keep insisting clothing prevents rape.

        Random fact: You know rapists who've been castrated move onto broken bottles and knives?

        Comment


        • Re: Seeing women with Hijabs on but Tight Clothes

          Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
          thats not funny.

          its not a womans 'fault' if a perverted sicko rapes her, but the way a woman dresses does have an effect.
          It is partly her fault sis, if she dresses Immodestly, UKthi ...

          No descent man will tell you that he can stare at or look upon half naked shameless women, exposing their body parts and nothing happens in his heart ...

          :jkk:
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

          "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

          – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

          Comment


          • Re: Seeing women with Hijabs on but Tight Clothes

            Originally posted by Sanjana View Post
            Oh, ouch.

            Sigh, It's okay, as long as I got my message across. You're right, it's not funny to believe things work like that. It's naive and horrible.

            You know what's even more not funny? How you guys keep insisting clothing prevents rape.

            Random fact: You know rapists who've been castrated move onto broken bottles and knives?
            Sister please try not to get so heated as it's only a debate on a public forum. :jkk:
            "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

            Comment


            • Re: Seeing women with Hijabs on but Tight Clothes

              Originally posted by Sanjana View Post
              Oh, ouch.

              Sigh, It's okay, as long as I got my message across. You're right, it's not funny to believe things work like that. It's naive and horrible.

              You know what's even more not funny? How you guys keep insisting clothing prevents rape.

              Random fact: You know rapists who've been castrated move onto broken bottles and knives?
              a skimply clad woman is more likely to attract the attention of a [pervy] man, agree?

              that men would sexually assualt women regardless whether these women were fully clothed or not is a different arguement
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Re: Seeing women with Hijabs on but Tight Clothes

                Originally posted by Sanjana View Post


                And no, that's not dawah...
                Could you please explain why advising a sister the appropriate islamic dress code is not dawah?? is it not a commandment by Allah swt to cover the body.


                that's teaching people that Islam gives some amount of excuse to rapists.
                I can't believe you have the audacity to argue on the basis of logic. No one has even suggested such a thing, it's your own twisted intepretation.
                Remember the destroyer of all pleasures: Death.

                Comment


                • Re: Seeing women with Hijabs on but Tight Clothes

                  Originally posted by Massilia View Post
                  I was answering to another poster, explaining that i had just did suggest to my friend to take her picture off because i am not confortable nor confident to go to someone about her clothes or make-up so it was not directly related to thread yes.

                  And you were insulting by assuming that i was ashamed of forbidding evil, why should i be ashamed? i do not steal or kill. Shyness just never crossed your mind? I suppose there are a lot of ashamed Muslims like me.
                  I am not too much of an example so id rather stay out of any sort of dawah or whatever it is.
                  Even if i did speak to a girl about covering i would not go saying put that it protects you from rape.
                  ok forgive me for my ignorance... but are you a male or female?......
                  its good you have some form of haya... but when someone is sinning, and esp if its your friend who you are more open with, then there is no harm telling them they are making a mistake in a nice way. And why would you be shy..... you should be worried that a friend is sinning and if you were a true friend you would give them advice over the matter.
                  your not ashamed... you are just treating the matter as trivial. The clothing is very important and is a command for both women and men.
                  You should be giving dawah.. it is obligatory for you to give dawah.
                  If you are a female and speak to this women, you tell her that she should cover because its a command of Allah. And with wearing it will lead to many benefits. It will protect her and keep her safe inshAllah.

                  ps. if she wants to learn martial arts while covering, by all means do so. :D

                  Comment


                  • Re: Seeing women with Hijabs on but Tight Clothes

                    Originally posted by QMU View Post
                    ok forgive me for my ignorance... but are you a male or female?......
                    its good you have some form of haya... but when someone is sinning, and esp if its your friend who you are more open with, then there is no harm telling them they are making a mistake in a nice way. And why would you be shy..... you should be worried that a friend is sinning and if you were a true friend you would give them advice over the matter.
                    your not ashamed... you are just treating the matter as trivial. The clothing is very important and is a command for both women and men.
                    You should be giving dawah.. it is obligatory for you to give dawah.
                    If you are a female and speak to this women, you tell her that she should cover because its a command of Allah. And with wearing it will lead to many benefits. It will protect her and keep her safe inshAllah.

                    ps. if she wants to learn martial arts while covering, by all means do so. :D
                    I am a female if i am a feminist lol.
                    No, but i can't tell her to cover because i dont either (the head i mean) although im thinking more more about it. I dress more conservatively than her it is true, but i have started to pray only last year so i thought i need to get her to pray first and i dont even know how to tell her that without sounding holier than thou. I know i am the worst in giving dawah but ive never done that, i've learnt to pray by myself after all.
                    I waited at least a month before telling her that i was praying not by shame but i just keep things to myself that is all.
                    My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                    Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

                    Comment


                    • Re: Seeing women with Hijabs on but Tight Clothes

                      Ok, so a burkha wearing woman has the same chance of being raped as a girl wearing next to nothing?

                      Yeah right.. Keep believing that..

                      You females on this thread need to use logic and common sense, and not let your emotions get in the way.

                      Refer to the verse about how covering is a protection against harrassment/annoyance/molestation. Also read Sheikh Feiz's and Khalid Yasin's opinions. 2 excellent scholars, but let me guess.. their opinion doesnt matter either?
                      SPREAD OF EVIL
                      ZIONISM
                      BOLLYWOOD

                      Comment


                      • Re: Seeing women with Hijabs on but Tight Clothes

                        Oh dear me, I didn't know the new term for providing facts instead of spouting off drivel was now called emotions.

                        At this point there's no worth to this conversation, because you're so stuck on licking up to scholars without an ounce of merit (the ones you referred to)

                        Hell if i sound rude? That's the least of what you deserve. Don't wet yourself thinking I'm heated or frothing at the mouth, I'm just extremely tired and shaking my head. lost more faith in humanity too but what's new.

                        So hell if I sound rude? At least I'm not sick victim-blamers.

                        My conscience is clear.

                        Comment


                        • Re: Seeing women with Hijabs on but Tight Clothes

                          Originally posted by Massilia View Post
                          I am a female if i am a feminist lol.
                          No, but i can't tell her to cover because i dont either (the head i mean) although im thinking more more about it. I dress more conservatively than her it is true, but i have started to pray only last year so i thought i need to get her to pray first and i dont even know how to tell her that without sounding holier than thou. I know i am the worst in giving dawah but ive never done that, i've learnt to pray by myself after all.
                          I waited at least a month before telling her that i was praying not by shame but i just keep things to myself that is all.
                          i asked, coz you said you were shy of telling her... i thought coz opposite gender then you may have a point... so wanted to get that right.

                          well i can kinda see why you have this view. You yourself dont cover... so its kinda hard to fight for something you dont belive in(yet, inshAllah soon)..... i hope you are not one of them muslims who are for the ban of the burqa.... coz the amount of muslims ive heared saying its nothin lately is really peeing me off.

                          well, im goin to leave it here..... but i dont think any single person in this thread made it out to defend the criminal. In the perspective of the women, she is commanded to cover... and it is stated that it will keep away any harrasment as posted by MA earlier.

                          and if you do use your logic(its hard, when your from france... i really dont know what they are branding out about islam now) but covering will only bring good.

                          May Allah guide the ummah. May Allah Protect our sisters and give them the abillity to take on and cover. Ameen.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Seeing women with Hijabs on but Tight Clothes

                            i have to agree with the brothers on this

                            i dont think they are holding the woman herself responsible, they are just sayin that the way she dresses can play a part.

                            Hijab is for modesty and also for protection against the evils of society, which includes harrasing/rape.

                            the bros weren't trying to say that if a girl doesnt wear hijab she will get raped, they were jus saying that the risk of getting raped is higher.

                            This is a commandment from Allah, and Allah is the One that created us and if He has made it obligatory upon us to do something there must be immense good in it, therefore a woman who dresses the way Allah has asked her to is far safer than a woman who doesnt.

                            ofcourse the rapist is a right grrrr :@:@:@:@:@:@ as everyone has rightly said

                            a side note: theres 2 sisters next door to me, one is fully covered and the other has covers her hair but wears tight clothes, they have this relative who comes from abroad and visits their family and out of the 2 sisters guess which one he starts following around? the sister that only covers her hair. He even asked for her number and when that failed he kept on visiting their home to see her..I'm not blaming her, the relative of theirs was a pervert, but my point is by her not dressing appropriately it may have given the image to that man that she was not decent.
                            Your 9/11 is how we live 24/7 ~ yours sincerely Palestine


                            My Blog

                            Comment


                            • Re: Seeing women with Hijabs on but Tight Clothes

                              Originally posted by Sanjana View Post
                              Oh dear me, I didn't know the new term for providing facts instead of spouting off drivel was now called emotions.

                              At this point there's no worth to this conversation, because you're so stuck on licking up to scholars without an ounce of merit (the ones you referred to)

                              Hell if i sound rude? That's the least of what you deserve. Don't wet yourself thinking I'm heated or frothing at the mouth, I'm just extremely tired and shaking my head. lost more faith in humanity too but what's new.

                              So hell if I sound rude? At least I'm not sick victim-blamers.

                              My conscience is clear.
                              i am amused how much brainwashed you people are and are not even trying to use your brains for a simple logic and common sense matter..

                              example:
                              2 girls walking together, one is wearing tight/revealing clothes and the other is fully covered, they are being followed by a man whose intention is to rape, do tell me which one will he pick/choose?

                              no matter what you say that a rapist does not have common sense a rapist is after sex only a rapist this and that, any normal human being would look at the case above and easily say the rapist will definitely target the girl who is wearing tight/revealing clothes...

                              if you cannot get this simple thing then may Allah guide you.......
                              "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

                              Comment


                              • Re: Seeing women with Hijabs on but Tight Clothes

                                Originally posted by Jannah101 View Post
                                i have to agree with the brothers on this

                                i dont think they are holding the woman herself responsible, they are just sayin that the way she dresses can play a part.

                                Hijab is for modesty and also for protection against the evils of society, which includes harrasing/rape.

                                the bros weren't trying to say that if a girl doesnt wear hijab she will get raped, they were jus saying that the risk of getting raped is higher.

                                This is a commandment from Allah, and Allah is the One that created us and if He has made it obligatory upon us to do something there must be immense good in it, therefore a woman who dresses the way Allah has asked her to is far safer than a woman who doesnt.

                                ofcourse the rapist is a right grrrr :@:@:@:@:@:@ as everyone has rightly said
                                it is common sense i tell you, no one here ever defended the rapist but clearly agree with the Islamic verdict which is death penalty, he has no excuse for raping at all, but if the rapist sees two girls infront of him, one is fully covered and the other barely dressed, how on earth one can say that he will pick the fully covered one is beyond me!!!???

                                of course if there is only 1 girl in front of him and she is fully covered he may still pursue but that is exactly the point, the place/environment where the number of girls who dress inapropriately/immodestly more the rape rate increases without a shred of doubt

                                a girl's dressing does matter.......
                                "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X