Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are western women so rebellious to their husbands?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are western women so rebellious to their husbands?

I notice in the US and parts of europe that westernized women treat their husbands with no respect and they don't even address them properly and are very loud, brass, over-opinionated, and extremely self oriented.. I really don't think they are in a position to criticize more traditional marriages considering the US has a divorce rate of almost 50%, yet they claim middle eastern women are "oppressed" when in reality they are the ones with the miserable marriages and tons of divorces.

Re: Why are western women so rebellious to their husbands?

Because, western cultures promote Liberalism, which is basically centered around this concept called "Individualism". It's all about me and screw others. I can sustain myself and I don't need anybody else
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

i think ur noticing wrong.

better question should be why western mend bow their head to women and let them walk all over them

when i was married my wife wasen rebelious or disrepctfull, ever.
      And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in Allh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

true. I don't think marriage in the US is gonna last for long. Almost 1 out of 2 people leave their marriages and many western people who I know are married seem to live separate lives. American women address their husbands so improperly in the US that it makes me cringe. What happened to the women loving, caring, respecting, and serving their husbands out of kindness and love. It is non-existent it seems in most western marriages. The men in the US have let their women become extremely out of control and disrespectful.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
          i think ur noticing wrong.

better question should be why western mend bow their head to women and let them walk all over them

when i was married my wife wasen rebelious or disrepctfull, ever.

I agree. But the western culture is guided by laws which protect wayward and rebellious wives. The men have become emasculated out of worry that they will go to jail for things like raising their voice to much. I used to know the one muslim girl who was very modest and pious before she came to America. About after a year, being around the typical women in the US, she became a totally different person with a horrible attitude. It seems the western feminist culture quikcly 'indoctrinated' her and now she is a totally different woman. I find it disheartening and sad.

Comment

Here is a website that talks about that in USA:
            http://www.fireyourwife.com/

Fire Your Wife is the book that lists specific things you can do (and things you should not do) when preparing for divorce.

* It covers the nuts and bolts of actions you can take in months and years before your divorce, as well as right before and during divorce.
            * Things to do and not to do to get a custody of your children and not lose your house.
            * Things to do and not to do to keep as much money as possible during and after divorce.
            * Things to do to minimize your future payments to your ex-wife.
            * Everything about hiding money and assets before divorce.
            * How to document your wife's illegal and unethical behavior before filing for divorce.
            * How to document other things your wife does that will help you during divorce.
            * Unethical and illegal things your wife and her lawyer may do during divorce, including using children as hostages against you and falsely accusing you of sexual or physical abuse. And what you can do to protect yourself and possibly fight back.
            * Tricks your wife and her lawyer will be using during divorce to unfairly get as much money from you as possible.
            * I read most of the recent divorce books for women. Fire Your Wife includes an overview of important advice women get. The more you know, the better you can plan and prepare for divorce.

Pre-divorce advice your wife is getting (exact quotes from divorce books for women)

* Wait till he falls asleep. Rifle through his pockets.
            * Does he fall asleep after sex? Have fun -- then rifle through his pockets!
            * Go to Las Vegas or Atlantic City and tell him you lost it all -- except you did not.
            * If your husband pays your credit card bills but won't share his cash, charge! Then return for cash refund or resell that expensive stuff to friends.
            * If you cook, serve him hamburger, not steak. Pocket the difference.
            * If a bill is for $220, round it up to a nearest hundred and enter $300.
            * "Pay" the same phone or utility bill three times each month.
            * Always carry something to remind you of your husband...like his credit card.
            * Secrets are not necessarily bad. Putting money away can be a wonderful thing for a relationship.
            * The first one who gets to the bank is the one to empty the joint accounts.
            * Learn to aggravate your husband whenever possible.
            * Criticize him daily... Accuse him of having affairs (falsely)... Lend his money to your relatives... Run up his credit cards... Nag, Nag, Nag...
            * Control your husband by being alternately loving and indifferent to keep him in a state of continual concern.
            * His money is going to be your money anyway when he drops dead.

Divorce advice your wife will be getting

* Use the children as hostages against your husband.
            * Falsely accuse him of sexual or physical abuse. Just lie in court.
            * Lie and get restraining order barring him from his house.
            * Lie and get restraining order hijacking all his bank accounts.
            * Run up all his credit cards to the limit.
            * Your husband is a ****bag and he deserves all that anyway.

I am thinking though, that if this spreads world-wide and if this becomes the life style on the entire planet Earth, I am actually looking forward when they say the role of men is obsolete. Because at that point a men should strive to be emasculated, an emasculated man would not worry anymore what happens to women and children and he would think only about himself. He would spend for himself alone, will live single live and enjoy his life that way. But as long as this is only limited to USA only and Western feminized society, then there will always be a masculine men out there. Those men should strive to main their masculinity and so that he can fulfill his role as a man while a woman fulfill her role as a woman. But when the time comes and the masculine men finds his nation is running towards feminism and runs toward man-hating laws and toward wives abusive to their husband and nothing can be done to stop it! That IS WHEN HE SHOULD open his arms wide and welcome emasculation, welcome male-softness, so he can put his feed on his desk, watch TV, play games, work and buy stuff for himself.

My statement is not an attack at women as you guys think, it is an expected reaction, it is like this. Someone is working for you, carrying heavily loads of stone, his payment from you is to treat him right with respect, if he is hungry you have nice meal on the table and encourage him and treat him like a man. The second he carries that heavy stone to receiving a punch on the face, don't expect him to carry that stone, he will go on strike. He will say what is the point, I am getting a punch on the face I quit from the job. If he goes to another boss and the boss again punch him on the face, he says screw this field, I better do what I want and like why should I carry a stone for someone. I will open my own business. This is what I meant, the boss is the wife. If the wife punches her husband on the face and finds majority of wives are like that, he better quit, live alone and take care of himself. Being alone is better than being married and feeling alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Saladin405 View Post
              I agree. But the western culture is guided by laws which protect wayward and rebellious wives. The men have become emasculated out of worry that they will go to jail for things like raising their voice to much. I used to know the one muslim girl who was very modest and pious before she came to America. About after a year, being around the typical women in the US, she became a totally different person with a horrible attitude. It seems the western feminist culture quikcly 'indoctrinated' her and now she is a totally different woman. I find it disheartening and sad.
              There is nothing wrong with emasculated male. He should just stay single that is all.

Comment

I think we need to be very careful when quoting statiistics and reasons.. the Muslim divorce rate is just as large..

Let's fix our own backgarden before we try to fix or comment on someone else's.

Let's work out how to fix our dreadful marriage statistics before we try to look at the non muslims and fix their's.

There are some very real problems in the Muslim community and they are fixable if we highlight them and work together to fix them.. .then maybe our own marriages will say something to the rest of the world about this 'perfect religion and its complete approach to life". Our Marriage rates should be the most stable and our marriages the best in the world.. sadly the reality is far from this.

BTW.. Western women see marriage as a partnership.. even in Christian marriages, submission to the husband is based on him "laying down his life and deeming her as important as himself".. the approach to marriage in many ways is very similar to Islam, but in other ways it's very different.. I know in my family, I saw my husband as head of the home and respected him in that role, but I still expected him to consider me an equal partner in all decisions.

This was different to my parent's generation. The father was much more the decision maker an the mother went along with his decisions . A man who let his wife run the house was considered as soft.
                Last edited by carol_au; 30-05-10, 05:55 AM.
                .The Prophet sal Allahu alaiyhi wa sallam said, I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.
                http://jameelah61.wordpress.com/

Comment

wow if i ever married a woman as mentioned above i think ide kidnap her and fly to some other country and just leae hr in some desert or somthing.
                  And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in Allh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by carol_au View Post
                    I think we need to be very careful when quoting statiistics.. the Muslim divorce rate is just as large..

Let's fix our own backgarden before we try to fix someone else's.

Let's work out how to fix our dreadful marriage statistics before we try to look at the non muslims and fix their's.
                    Here here!

Comment

I think sister has a good point. Although theoretically Muslim marriages or those in eastern cultures should be "perfect". They never really are. Many issues exists in our societies that are difficult to discuss openly in our families and so forth and it consequently sometimes feels like married like is just one big sham.

Originally posted by carol_au View Post
                      I think we need to be very careful when quoting statiistics and reasons.. the Muslim divorce rate is just as large..

Let's fix our own backgarden before we try to fix or comment on someone else's.

There are some very real problems in the Muslim community and they are fixable if we highlight them and work together to fix them.. .then maybe our own marriages will say something to the rest of the world about this 'perfect religion and its complete approach to life". Our Marriage rates should be the most stable and our marriages the best in the world.. sadly the reality is far from this.

BTW.. Western women see marriage as a partnership.. even in Christian marriages, submission to the husband is based on him "laying down his life and deeming her as important as himself".. the approach to marriage in many ways is very similar to Islam, but in other ways it's very different.. I know in my family, I saw my husband as head of the home and respected him in that role, but I still expected him to consider me an equal partner in all decisions.

This was different to my parent's generation. The father was much more the decision maker an the mother went along with his decisions . A man who let his wife run the house was considered as soft.
                      "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

Originally posted by AbdulSalam View Post
                        I think sister has a good point. Although theoretically Muslim marriages or those in eastern cultures should be "perfect". They never really are. Many issues exists in our societies that are difficult to discuss openly in our families and so forth and it consequently sometimes feels like married like is just one big sham.
                        Yes brother. Regardless of what is happening in the world, we need to start in our own family. The only person I can change is myself. When we change the way we view our personal marriages and the spouses our Lord has given us so also will it influence on the way our children view marriage and how they act when they themselves are husbands and wives insha'Allah.

Mothers and Fathers have equal responsibility to show their children how the "perfect" marriage should be as per the way we are guided in the Qur'an and Sunnah. Two quotes that have influenced me recently are these .. "marriage is less about marrying the right person and more about becoming the right person" and "make a difference, be the difference."

Forget what is happening in the Non Muslim world.. and focus instead on taking the Prophet SAW and his wives . our Mothers, as the mentors and examples of the ideal husband and wives in marriage and focus on being the right husband/wife for your wife/husband. Focus on "making a difference in your own marriage and therefore in the marriages of the children watching you, by being the difference". Don't let your marriage reflect the attitudes of the non muslim world, or the mistakes of the muslim world.".

If we don't do this we short change ourselves.. we miss out on all the blessing marriage should be for the believer..
                        Last edited by carol_au; 30-05-10, 07:32 AM.
                        .The Prophet sal Allahu alaiyhi wa sallam said, I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.
                        http://jameelah61.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                          Because, western cultures promote Liberalism, which is basically centered around this concept called "Individualism". It's all about me and screw others. I can sustain myself and I don't need anybody else
                          i concur
                          "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

An important change that has taken place in the last few decades is that women are getting married much more later -- after completing long and rigorous courses and then working hard at demanding jobs. This in turn means that their personalitiies are fully formed by the time they get married. They have also enjoyed the power of money and this too has added to their self-confidence. So, when they do get married, they have much more say in matters and are not willing to compromise .

Both men and women often oft for live-in relationships instead of marriage and both of them often opt out of both as soon as the going gets tough.This is all in the name of individual freedom , the right of a person to live life on his or her own terms.

Comment

Why are western women so rebellious to their husbands?
                              Not all western women.

Only those that have feminist cancer in their brains. They put their careers above everything and make it as the ultimate goal of their life. Some even sleep with their boss in order to get on the career ladder.

Recent study conducted by Forbes, one of the most highly reputed magazine in business and economics, says if you want to have a peaceful life then dont marry a career minded woman - a woman who puts her career at the top priority.
                              لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Working...
                              X