how to nicely reject proposal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to nicely reject proposal

salaam all after months of looking 4 a wifey i had my 1st proposal well anyway like i tried rejecting it but i think i was 2 nice and gave a wrng signal so what do i say i dnt wana hurt the sisters feelings but im jus nt attracted to her?
    ]IM A BRO READ MY NICK RIGHT U ROBOTS!!

Re: how to nicely reject proposal

I am going to regretfully decline.
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by MG
      wa alaikum aslaam - get your family members to do it
      LOL ^^^^ good point

Be honest and say i dont think it going to work out. Oh and a lil tip, before you get to know osmeone make a joint decision that if isnt going to move further than they need to say so, no hard feelings etc... It makes life alot easier
      "Verily Allah does not look to your appearance or wealth, but he looks to your hearts and your deeds." [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #6221]

Comment

don't make her wait though
        ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
        Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

i thought it was the other way round..I didnt know sisters ask men to marry them?
          I know its ok but its just weird
          There is no such thing as an Israel,
          It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

just say to her that shes too good for u..she'l get the message
            *Alhamdulillah*

Comment

Originally posted by Masumah View Post
              just say to her that shes too good for u..she'l get the message
              that would be a lie lol becuzhe's saying she isnt good for him
              It is occupied-palestine

Comment

Originally posted by RaineR View Post
                that would be a lie lol becuzhe's saying she isnt good for him
                how do u know :scratch:
                *Alhamdulillah*

Comment

Originally posted by Masumah View Post
                  how do u know :scratch:
                  I Dont :S he said so in his post
                  It is occupied-palestine

Comment

hes just not attracted to her.
                    *Alhamdulillah*

Comment

I don't understand it got to the stage of proposal and then you realised that you don't feel attracted to her?
                      Don't mess people around for any longer and sort it out. Worse thing is people dragging it out.

Comment

as a girl i wouldn't have the guts to try

just say- I'm not ''ready'' to commit to you
                        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Say to her that you really don't feel that you're compatible with each other and to not take it personally cos' you don't think she's a bad person or anything. Then say inshallah she'll make a very nice wife for a very lucky brother someday but that brother wont be you because she's not quite what you had in mind. Don't EVER use words like "not ready" or "yet" or "maybe one day" etc as that would cause her to hold out hope that eventually one day you'll say yes. Don't say "I'm not good enough for you" as this would be misinterpreted that you have low self esteem and just need to get the confidence to say yes. Be direct and polite but if she wont let go and starts to pester like a stalker then stop being polite and tell her to go away. You can tell I've done this before lol.
                          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                            Say to her that you really don't feel that you're compatible with each other and to not take it personally cos' you don't think she's a bad person or anything. Then say inshallah she'll make a very nice wife for a very lucky brother someday but that brother wont be you because she's not quite what you had in mind. Don't EVER use words like "not ready" or "yet" or "maybe one day" etc as that would cause her to hold out hope that eventually one day you'll say yes. Don't say "I'm not good enough for you" as this would be misinterpreted that you have low self esteem and just need to get the confidence to say yes. Be direct and polite but if she wont let go and starts to pester like a stalker then stop being polite and tell her to go away. You can tell I've done this before lol.
                            Brothers should start taking notes

V.good advice mashaAllah.

Comment

Why aren't you attracted to her?

Comment

Working...
                              X