X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muslimahc
    replied
    Re: Virginity & bleeding

[QUOTE=John Muhammad;4790251]If the husband says she was a virgin on their wedding night, then his word should be enough for the community. If she tells him she is a virgin, and he accepts that, then there is no sin unless she lied. Even if he remains silent on the matter, it is not anyone else's place to gossip about the state of affairs in another's bedroom. Besides, depending on one's criteria for selecting a wife, virginity may not even be a factor- and, to be honest, the divorced and/or 'experienced' woman may have certain intimate skills the virgin may not even know exist.[/QUOTE]

lol....talk about honesty. I am speechless. I have heard of men actually preferring non-virgins for this reason. Sorry that just made me sick to my stomach.

Leave a comment:

• naila-k
    replied

virginity is the best form of chastity? for who? not for a married woman! lol or a previously married woman!
    Originally posted by calculatrice View Post
    you are clearly slandering me and I do not understand how you are doing so while avoiding things I have clearly written. It's as if you completely ignore my previous posts and just say whatever you think about my view.

I already said in a previous post that I consider oral sex, sex therefore someone who has partaken in it, isn't a virgin.

Are you not reading the definitions or do you think oral sex is not sex? Don't say I think this and that when I clearly have stated my view differently than how you frame it in this post above. Let me put my entire view into the best and most understandable sentence that I can for you. Virginity is the best form of chastity.

Or maybe it is that you are trolling me. May Allah have mercy on me you and this ummah. Ameen.

Leave a comment:

• John Muhammad
    replied

If the husband says she was a virgin on their wedding night, then his word should be enough for the community. If she tells him she is a virgin, and he accepts that, then there is no sin unless she lied. Even if he remains silent on the matter, it is not anyone else's place to gossip about the state of affairs in another's bedroom. Besides, depending on one's criteria for selecting a wife, virginity may not even be a factor- and, to be honest, the divorced and/or 'experienced' woman may have certain intimate skills the virgin may not even know exist.

Leave a comment:

• geeksupremo
    replied

Originally posted by rackspace View Post
    what if wife is on period on wedding night ? how will they have sex and show sheets then when every one is out side waiting to cheer when husband comes out?
    :salams

Both are not permissible. They can't have sex when the wife is having her period, and showing the sheet to prove that the wife is virgin is a jahil practice that should be wiped off from the face of the earth. Full stop. And not every virgin will bleed.
    Last edited by geeksupremo; 25-07-12, 02:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rackspace
    replied

what if wife is on period on wedding night ? how will they have sex and show sheets then when every one is out side waiting to cheer when husband comes out?

Leave a comment:

• JJ79
    replied

This thread makes me feel sick to the stomach:vomit:

Leave a comment:

• Yassybunnybee
    replied

Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
    actually very common in Morocco it happened during my friends wedding over there and he came out and showed the family the sheets , in order to honour the girl and her family.

i found it disgusting but then again i am not Moroccan
    Common in Morocco?!

I am Moroccan and NO IT IS NOT!
    It is concidered rude and noone would ask for the sheets either.
    i dunno wot wedding you went to!

Infact the culture is that the bed should be made so noone sees the sheets at all!

Leave a comment:

• calculatrice
    replied

you are clearly slandering me and I do not understand how you are doing so while avoiding things I have clearly written. It's as if you completely ignore my previous posts and just say whatever you think about my view.

I already said in a previous post that I consider oral sex, sex therefore someone who has partaken in it, isn't a virgin.

Are you not reading the definitions or do you think oral sex is not sex? Don't say I think this and that when I clearly have stated my view differently than how you frame it in this post above. Let me put my entire view into the best and most understandable sentence that I can for you. Virginity is the best form of chastity.

Or maybe it is that you are trolling me. May Allah have mercy on me you and this ummah. Ameen.

Leave a comment:

• abu_fulan_fulan
    replied

simple why? because I don't agree with what you think or what the other bros and sis think on this thread? I backed up my statement with facts. It seems more like you just dont like it. Where are your facts?

Edit: virgin

and people who wish to dispute me should stop ignoring the part where I already conceded that of course a divorcee can still be chaste! My first post says virginity is chastity. When did I say chastity is virginity?
    You are arguing over islamic concepts using english dictionaries which is somewhat foolish.

let me put it in simple terms...

you are interested in a sister in terms of marriage, during the finding out process you get to know she has had boyfriends, and that they regularly took part in pretty much everything right up to and including oral sex, yet she is still a virgin.

She has not repented from these acts, indeed seems to see little wrong with them as she and indeed you would see her as chaste as she is still a virgin.

To you she is chaste, to us she is clearly not.

You sound like bill clinton and his drivel about saying 'I did not have sexual relations with that women' then saying he didn't lie as it was only oral sex, its utter foolishness on his part and your's.

Leave a comment:

• calculatrice
    replied

simple why? because I don't agree with what you think or what the other bros and sis think on this thread? I backed up my statement with facts. It seems more like you just dont like it. Where are your facts?

Edit: virgin

and people who wish to dispute me should stop ignoring the part where I already conceded that of course a divorcee can still be chaste! My first post says virginity is chastity. When did I say chastity is virginity?
    Last edited by calculatrice; 28-11-11, 03:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• abu_fulan_fulan
    replied

One doesn't become popular from telling the truth...
    no, but people who cannot grasp simple concepts are usually not popular either.

Leave a comment:

• calculatrice
    replied

Originally posted by neelu View Post
    Calculatrice my neg rep was regarding your comment and NOT in reference to the Quranic verses- obviously.

I'd like to think if I got married it would be to someone who wouldn't accept such rubbish from his family. Failing that he could just do what my family would do... go on the honeymoon abroad straight after the wedding:P (though my family wouldn't dare to do that bedsheet rubbish).

On the other hand... knowing my sense of humour I'd find ways of sabotaging the bedsheet with the help of my husband. Maybe paint the whole sheet red, or tie dye it or do some kinda art work on it with red paint lol.
    One doesn't become popular from telling the truth...

Leave a comment:

• neelu
    replied

Calculatrice my neg rep was regarding your comment and NOT in reference to the Quranic verses- obviously.

I'd like to think if I got married it would be to someone who wouldn't accept such rubbish from his family. Failing that he could just do what my family would do... go on the honeymoon abroad straight after the wedding:P (though my family wouldn't dare to do that bedsheet rubbish).

On the other hand... knowing my sense of humour I'd find ways of sabotaging the bedsheet with the help of my husband. Maybe paint the whole sheet red, or tie dye it or do some kinda art work on it with red paint lol.

Leave a comment:

• anonymous_mehip
    replied

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
    Your posts are strange. If virginity was the rule then widows and divorcees wouldnt be able to marry.

You can be a virgin and not chaste
    You can be chaste and not be a virgin.
    The rule is being chaste end of it.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• Massilia
    replied

edit: Wait a minute, a woman who is married? is obviously not a virgin? well ya but there also isn't a problem isn't there. It's in getting married.

Your posts are strange. If virginity was the rule then widows and divorcees wouldnt be able to marry.

You can be a virgin and not chaste
    You can be chaste and not be a virgin.
    The rule is being chaste end of it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X