Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Virginity & bleeding

Originally posted by rackspace View Post
    what if wife is on period on wedding night ? how will they have sex and show sheets then when every one is out side waiting to cheer when husband comes out?
    :salams

Both are not permissible. They can't have sex when the wife is having her period, and showing the sheet to prove that the wife is virgin is a jahil practice that should be wiped off from the face of the earth. Full stop. And not every virgin will bleed.
    Last edited by geeksupremo; 25-07-12, 02:14 PM.

Comment

If the husband says she was a virgin on their wedding night, then his word should be enough for the community. If she tells him she is a virgin, and he accepts that, then there is no sin unless she lied. Even if he remains silent on the matter, it is not anyone else's place to gossip about the state of affairs in another's bedroom. Besides, depending on one's criteria for selecting a wife, virginity may not even be a factor- and, to be honest, the divorced and/or 'experienced' woman may have certain intimate skills the virgin may not even know exist.

Comment

virginity is the best form of chastity? for who? not for a married woman! lol or a previously married woman!
        Originally posted by calculatrice View Post
        you are clearly slandering me and I do not understand how you are doing so while avoiding things I have clearly written. It's as if you completely ignore my previous posts and just say whatever you think about my view.

I already said in a previous post that I consider oral sex, sex therefore someone who has partaken in it, isn't a virgin.

Are you not reading the definitions or do you think oral sex is not sex? Don't say I think this and that when I clearly have stated my view differently than how you frame it in this post above. Let me put my entire view into the best and most understandable sentence that I can for you. Virginity is the best form of chastity.

Or maybe it is that you are trolling me. May Allah have mercy on me you and this ummah. Ameen.

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
        (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

[QUOTE=John Muhammad;4790251]If the husband says she was a virgin on their wedding night, then his word should be enough for the community. If she tells him she is a virgin, and he accepts that, then there is no sin unless she lied. Even if he remains silent on the matter, it is not anyone else's place to gossip about the state of affairs in another's bedroom. Besides, depending on one's criteria for selecting a wife, virginity may not even be a factor- and, to be honest, the divorced and/or 'experienced' woman may have certain intimate skills the virgin may not even know exist.[/QUOTE]

lol....talk about honesty. I am speechless. I have heard of men actually preferring non-virgins for this reason. Sorry that just made me sick to my stomach.
          Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, And be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me." [Qur'an 2:152]
          Behold in the Remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction."
          [Al Quran 13:28]
          ]

Comment

Working...
          X