http://muslima.com

You're welcome.

Comment

Re: best sites to find a spouse

HAHAHAHAHA.....funnny thread

Comment

This thread should be closed.

Just follow the process of getting help from your Parents, if not then the Local Imam.

Comment

brother..this is what you do....

-Talk to your sisters/mother/aunt...tell them exactly what you are looking for. women have the knack of knowing good ladies for marriage, then get talking to their wali, and ......
          -if you dont wanna do that, try your uncle /father etc..the menfolk in your family, and then follow the same procedure
          -If you can't do that, or if your family isn't muslim, talk to your local imam...tell him exactly what you need. he should be able to hook you up wiv some nice sisters from some sweet family.
          -If that''s not your thing, try www.smatch.net I heard its nice
          -If you also don't want to do that, read post #2 above.contact one of the mods there and they'll get you some help inshallah.
          -If that's still not your thing......do you know what manna is??

[Alhamdulillahi rabbil3aalamyin

Comment

facebook.com

get quite a few proposals ... mostly from questionable characters

but beggars can't be choosers
            ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
            Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post

Just follow the process of getting help from your Parents, if not then the Local Imam.
              for some there is a problem. some of us don't have muslim or even practicing parents, and many times the Imam's say they will look but just brush it aside.
              Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by O2K View Post
                i took the questionairre. most of those questions aren't really good questions to find a match.
                The questions may look quite simple/straight forward/ or even dump.

But I think they do help in understanding the peronality/habits of the other, and help you make your decision (wether it is even worth contacting the person ...)

Also it spares you from the embarassement of having to ask certain questions at the first contact like "do you go clubbing?", "do you sleep after midnight?" "do you smoke?"
                And the answer options given do help as well (it is not just a yes/no thing), for exple:
                "do you go clubbing?" a- not my scene b- not for religious reason c-yes sometimes/very often
                "do you sleep after midnight?" a-only on week ends b-always c-sometimes d-never
                "do you smoke?" a-few cigs/day b-few cigs/ month c-no

Comment

There's a quite big match making group at a Birmingham mosque. They did a program about it on Channel 4 last year.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post

Buttttt what if that doesnt work? Parents and family have no leads..... I found a girl for my brother on single muslim and it turns out it was my mother in laws cousin sisters neice lol Asian people always know each other.....
                    “O my Lord, Here I am at Your service, Here I am. There is no partner with You. Here I am. Truly, the praise and the provisions are Yours, and so is the dominion. There is no partner with you.”

Comment

Originally posted by akbarsultan
                      I got my son married using www.hummarriage.com within a short time. really worth a look.
                      You made account to just give us this information ?

How much you getting paid ?

Comment

ummah.com/forum
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X