Young marriages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young marriages

:salams insha Allah you're in the best state of iman health and happiness...I have a question directed at the Muslims who married young or of course anyone who can contribute...basically I am wondering how did you balance or have been balancing school with the married life? :jkk:

:wswrwb:
    Last edited by Muslimahadil; 05-12-09, 01:49 AM.
    Understanding is key. Look behind the words and see the meaning. Search for the person's values, biases, goals, desires; the unstated, the underlining, the unknown.

Re: Young marriages

I suppose you have to get your priorities in order and be organised. Obviously you have to study but you have responsibilities to your hubby too. It may be tough at first but once you get in a routine it will just be a normal part of life.

Comment

im 17 and recently married, u balance it, just as someone would balance work, or something. You go to school, come home do ur homework or study, and he's still at work while doing this, get dinner ready, and by time he's home, all ur school work is done...and the rest of the night is with hubby:up:
      "When the world pushes you to your knees, you're in the perfect position to pray."

Comment

I think its important to understand that not everybody can balance the two, as they are both big responsibilities. Try to finish your education before getting married, but if you think that you will be up for it, remember that the prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم) encouraged the young to get married.

Remember that this is just my opinion sister, و الله اعلم

Comment

susu you make it sound soo easy lol mashaAllah may Allah preserve you sis
          May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
          I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
          My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by susu12092 View Post
            im 17 and recently married, u balance it, just as someone would balance work, or something. You go to school, come home do ur homework or study, and he's still at work while doing this, get dinner ready, and by time he's home, all ur school work is done...and the rest of the night is with hubby:up:
            I admire you!

Comment

wow mashAllah!
              *Alhamdulillah*

Comment

aww...:o

thanx guys
                "When the world pushes you to your knees, you're in the perfect position to pray."

Comment

aww...:o

thanx guys
                  May Allah bless you with a long and happy marriage, inshallah

Comment

^ aameen

i agree with susu u can easily balance it insha Allah. if u dont yet have kids i dont think it wil b difficult @ all balancing school and marriage. if u have children b4 u graduate that will be harder unless u wna stop studying @ that point, but masha Allah some sisters manage it fine
                    when i got married both me & my husband were still studying,we were both in 1st yr so in the same position and it wasnt difficult, actually its really nice cos ur schedule is more free than when husband is working fulltime and when uv got kids, so u can relax together alot and go out do fun things etc. u get the chance 2 b married while ur still carefree, i recommend it alot :up:
                    i think uni work takes up alot less time than working or childcare, so there is not really that much 2 balance
                    .: Rufaida :.
                    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

:salams,

Aameeen! :love: ^

..I think it is very important to talk about this with your prospective hubby/wifey before you get married! It really does help, because you both then understand where each of your responsibilities lie and thus are able to help eachother :up:

The way you percieve it to be will also determine whether it is good or bad for you. If you allow yourself to think that marriage is an 'extra' responsibility/hard work etc then it will be a great source of distraction to you and you won't enjoy studying etc..however, if you let your marriage help you, you won't notice the difference! if anything, you're a lot happier than before insha'Allah :inlove: ..and obviously, things will be different, and you are sometimes expected to adapt to a lot of change, but remember never to be reluctant in accepting your spouses support! He/she's there for you whenever things get difficult, or if you're finding it hard to cope..

He/she can keep a check on you too which is quite motivational ;) like when you're slacking/can't be bothered, he/she's there to remind you of where your priorities lie..
                      Last edited by .: Jannati :.; 05-12-09, 02:50 PM.
                      :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Comment

if he's the naggy pushy type then you'll get more schoolwork done sooner than you can imagine. it also helps you prioritize and not leave things till the last minute, because life is generally busier.

for me, every bit of free time i have i end up working on assignments or projects because the other times its work or classes and by the time its evening you're just :zzz: soo tiring, and thus no time for Ummah anymore! (except some weekend mornings like right now)
                        Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

You can always make your spouse do your homework while you're busy with PS3......
                          I am Bangladeshi and I recognize Palestine as the #194 country

Comment

Originally posted by afsalim View Post
                            You can always make your spouse do your homework while you're busy with PS3......
                            typical guy *tut tut*

reminds of the boys at school tht would want to copy the girls' work
                            check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

lolmao..

Comment

Working...
                              X