truth about Muslima.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• truth about Muslima.com

you may have seen their ads everywhere online, the hijabi girl on every major website, when you visit their website you are presented with beautiful girls, they claim to have thousands of muslims and to be muslim marriage service but who is really behind ???

muslima.com is owned and operated by a company called Cupid Media, they are the same company that own tens of dating websites such as pinkcupid for LESBIANS, Christian cupid, gay cupid etc... be careful, what you think?.

Re: truth about Muslima.com

where did you hear this?
    Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
    Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
    - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

Comment

Most, if not all of these marriage websites are run by people who "questionable". Even the ones run by muslims dont hold themselves accountable for the behaviour of their members.

There are a few decent ones which are run by God-fearing muslims:

* http://muslim-spouse.vox.com/

* http://www.smatch.net/

I don't know of any others.

Visit: www.muslim-mums.co.uk

Comment

its true and they don't hide it...http://www.muslima.com/about.cfm

Comment

hmm, good to know :jkk:
          Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
          Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
          - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

Comment

Shame Shame
            Whosoever dies without participating in an expedition (Jihad) nor having the intention to do so, dies on a branch of hypocrisy.(Sahih Muslim)

Comment

yes its not hidden, its present on their website. i am looking and investigating into so called muslim marriage sites online, insha Allah and will present to you my finds.

i am doing this because i am working on matchmaking service called http://www.muzlimz.com insha Allah I am taking 180 degree turn from what these sites do .
              Last edited by truthworthy; 07-07-09, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russo View Post
                46 days to go :insha:
                omg how do u know this one? Its my friend's blog, :masha: a very good one. She deals with sisters' profile and her husband deals with brothers' section. Ofcourse other volunteers too to help them, and by the way registration is absolutely free of cost.

And no, I ain't registered there.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-hayaa View Post
                  omg how do u know this one? Its my friend's blog, :masha: a very good one. She deals with sisters' profile and her husband deals with brothers' section. Ofcourse other volunteers too to help them, and by the way registration is absolutely free of cost.

And no, I ain't registered there.
                  that looks genuine, but very basic. May Allah reward them.

Comment

Originally posted by truthworthy View Post
                    that looks genuine, but very basic. May Allah reward them.
                    yep basic bcoz its in a blog form and may be also bcoz they dont charge u nothing, so obviously expenses goes from their own pocket.

they dont display sister/brothers pictures too :masha:

Ameen @ du'a

Comment

all these "match-making" services claim that they completely different to the others and are strict outfits. load of rubbish. dating services more like.
                      Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                        all these "match-making" services claim that they completely different to the others and are strict outfits. load of rubbish. dating services more like.
                        It actually says it's for muslim dating on the website.

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                          They are only useful if you are looking for a nice Nigerian man who suffers from gender confusion!

:D

Comment

So what? The host for Ummah.com hosts other forums that have very bad content on it, heck the INTERNET hosts tons of websites, islamic, bad, etc. So I dont understand whats ure complaint that muslima is bad cause their host lesbian whatever websites. Its a good website and Ive known friends who have gotton married from it and are very happy. So please calm down.
                            Allah the Almighty has laid down religious duties, so do not neglect them. He has set boundaries, so do not over step them. He has prohibited some things, so do not violate them; about some things He was silent-out of compassion for you, not forgetfulness, so seek not after them
                            :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Islamiyyah View Post
                              So what? The host for Ummah.com hosts other forums that have very bad content on it, heck the INTERNET hosts tons of websites, islamic, bad, etc. So I dont understand whats ure complaint that muslima is bad cause their host lesbian whatever websites. Its a good website and Ive known friends who have gotton married from it and are very happy. So please calm down.
                              Mubarek on getting married. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X