Sunni and Shia Marriage!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U-SeF
    started a topic Sunni and Shia Marriage!?

Sunni and Shia Marriage!?

Salaam Alaikum Sisters and brothers

I believe that it is permissible for a sunni to marry a shia, and the reason for that is mainly because they are considered Muslim!

what are your view points about sunni and shia marriage?

• tayyiboon
    replied
    Re: Sunni and Shia Marriage!?

any Muslim with common sense does not even need to ask such a question......no Muslim would marry a shia....unless they convert

Leave a comment:

• semasahin
    replied

Originally posted by Abdullah_Yusuf View Post
    I dont know where I said every single Shia that has ever existed and is alive now and will be alive in the future is a kaffir? Anyway, you are right I am incredible.:D

But seriously, the Shia are not muslims generally speaking-I am not saying every one of thm is kaffir, I dont know that, but all the kufr beliefs they carry...why marry someone like that or even befriend them unless you are going to do major dawah and maybe Allah will guide them?
    Not all have kufr beliefs. Just look at the Zaidis. They don't believe in the infallibility of the imams.

Leave a comment:

• Abdullah_Yusuf
    replied

Originally posted by semasahin View Post
    I'm sorry, you are just...omg...
    You are incredible.
    There are different levels of being Shia.
    They can have inovation all they want, but they aren't considered non-Muslims till it steps in kufr!!
    One Shia may be a Muslim still, while another may not be.
    Some Shia are very moderate in their views.
    If any Shia out there are still considered Muslim by ALLAH, you have commited a grave sin.
    I dont know where I said every single Shia that has ever existed and is alive now and will be alive in the future is a kaffir? Anyway, you are right I am incredible.:D

But seriously, the Shia are not muslims generally speaking-I am not saying every one of thm is kaffir, I dont know that, but all the kufr beliefs they carry...why marry someone like that or even befriend them unless you are going to do major dawah and maybe Allah will guide them?

Leave a comment:

• loonietoonie
    replied

You are incredible.
    They can have inovation all they want, but they aren't considered non-Muslims till it steps in kufr!!
    If any Shia out there are still considered Muslim by ALLAH, you have commited a grave sin.
    Every Shia believes in the Imamate concept which states that the Imams are appointed by Allah and the event of Ghadeer was when Muhammad (SAW) PUBLICLY passed on the leadership to Ali (RA) which means that Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman radhiAllahu anhum DISOBEYED ALLAH and His PROPHET and stole the DIVINE right as leader of the Muslims. Because of this, they maintain that the majority of Sahaba apostacized because of giving allegiance to the three.

And what they say about Aisha (RA)? Astagfirullah. I've had thousands of discussions with Shias all throughout school days and even now. These are the common beliefs among all the Shia factions. Ithna Asheri is the biggest one and these beliefs are their aqeedah. You want to give your hand to such a people who CURSE Abu Bakr? about whom in the Qur'an it is narrated the Prophet said "La tahzan! InnAllaha Ma3na!". It says Ma3na not Ma3nee or Ma3kum..Ma3na!

Even the most moderate shia has the beliefs I said above. If they say otherwise, then they are doing some major taqqiyyah in your face.

Leave a comment:

• semasahin
    replied

Originally posted by Abdullah_Yusuf View Post
    No...
    I saw his posts to a new convert to Islam telling him things about why a surah was revealed and hoping he will get confused.
    A salafi friend of mine had a little baby girl and he told him name her whatever you want as long as it is not Ayesha. I knew what I was dealing with. Shia are crap. I would rather have a Christian, Jew, Atheist or whatever as a neighbor than a Shia or another sect within the Shia...they do love the sects, dont they? The **** of the earth.

How can someone really believe in Allah, really believe in Prophet SAW and say horrible things about his wife, or the first three caliphs...and this is just scratching the surface of the wrong beliefs and kufr beliefs many Shia have.

We just had a local yahoo group for muslims announce a shia joined our forum. Another did so quite a while ago and all he would do is post when their shia center had activities, as a kind of dawah to all of us, it was very insulting. I am very suspicious of Shia. Read what Imam Malik and the other major Islamic scholars have said regarding these swine.
    You are incredible.

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
    "A Specific Case Of Sunni-Shi’a Marriage"
    http://daruliftaa.com/question.asp?t...nID=q-14746056
    nauzubillah,

Leave a comment:

• Abdullah_Yusuf
    replied

Wow, how can you generalize ? There are so many Shia out there and you are basing this on one or a few...??? That's exactly what the world does to US (Muslims in general.) Huhuh, and if a Shia straight up told me "I don't make friends with Sunnis", I'd blow up like that too! You were the one that was rude first. You could have just blocked them!
    No...
    I saw his posts to a new convert to Islam telling him things about why a surah was revealed and hoping he will get confused.
    A salafi friend of mine had a little baby girl and he told him name her whatever you want as long as it is not Ayesha. I knew what I was dealing with. Shia are crap. I would rather have a Christian, Jew, Atheist or whatever as a neighbor than a Shia or another sect within the Shia...they do love the sects, dont they? The **** of the earth.

How can someone really believe in Allah, really believe in Prophet SAW and say horrible things about his wife, or the first three caliphs...and this is just scratching the surface of the wrong beliefs and kufr beliefs many Shia have.

We just had a local yahoo group for muslims announce a shia joined our forum. Another did so quite a while ago and all he would do is post when their shia center had activities, as a kind of dawah to all of us, it was very insulting. I am very suspicious of Shia. Read what Imam Malik and the other major Islamic scholars have said regarding these swine.

Leave a comment:

• IbnulQayyim
    replied

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
    la howla wala qawata illah billah, shocking.
    What?

Leave a comment:

• *asiya*
    replied

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
    "A Specific Case Of Sunni-Shi’a Marriage"
    http://daruliftaa.com/question.asp?t...nID=q-14746056
    la howla wala qawata illah billah, shocking.

Leave a comment:

• loonietoonie
    replied

Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
    Is it true that the Alawi Shia sect gives the attributes of Allah to Ali (ra)? If so then that's pretty extreme even by Shia standards.
    Last time I checked it is true.

There was a scholar in our century named Allama Ehsan Elahi Zaheer (Rh) from Madinah Uni who studied under Shaykh Bin Baz (Rh). He was pakistani and he engaged in refuting qadianis/barelwis/deobandis and especially shia. He wrote a book called Shias and Shiasms Their Genesis and Evolution which is amazing. He gave his speeches in Urdu which were absolutely moving.

Unfortunately, they assassinated him. During one of his speeches an explosion went off which fatally injured him. He died in Riyadh or Jeddah from his injuries. May Allah have mercy on his soul.

Leave a comment:

• Khalid b. Walid
    replied

Is it true that the Alawi Shia sect gives the attributes of Allah to Ali (ra)? If so then that's pretty extreme even by Shia standards.

Leave a comment:

• Jannah101
    replied

Originally posted by urban rose View Post
    not levels but different groups/sects within the Shiiaa themselves...the Zaydis, Fivers...seen to be the least weird in their beliefs and have aqeedah very similar to the Ahlus Sunnah walJamaa'ah and then the Seveners, Ismaaeelis and Twelvers, Ithna Asharis who are on the opposite end of the scale.
    yeh that makes much more sense, gunna have to research on them! jazakillahu khayran :)

Leave a comment:

• urban rose
    replied

Originally posted by Jannah101 View Post
    are there diffeerent levels of shi'a?

coz i have friends who are shia and they act more or less like sunnis and she has told me that when the shi'as beat themselves badly at i think the karbala thing, she said its not right to harm ur body n she doesnt agree with it. her shahadah is also the same and ive never got the inkling that she hates the sahabah, one of my other friends wanted to convert to shia'ism n the advice she gave was to research it and think long and hard before taking such a massive step - not bad for a shi'a :)
    ....but then i had an argument with a shia on utube who made me feel like beating them up
    not levels but different groups/sects within the Shiiaa themselves...the Zaydis, Fivers...seen to be the least weird in their beliefs and have aqeedah very similar to the Ahlus Sunnah walJamaa'ah and then the Seveners, Ismaaeelis and Twelvers, Ithna Asharis who are on the opposite end of the scale.

Leave a comment:

• Jannah101
    replied

are there diffeerent levels of shi'a?

coz i have friends who are shia and they act more or less like sunnis and she has told me that when the shi'as beat themselves badly at i think the karbala thing, she said its not right to harm ur body n she doesnt agree with it. her shahadah is also the same and ive never got the inkling that she hates the sahabah, one of my other friends wanted to convert to shia'ism n the advice she gave was to research it and think long and hard before taking such a massive step - not bad for a shi'a :)
    ....but then i had an argument with a shia on utube who made me feel like beating them up

Leave a comment:

Working...
X