Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunni and Shia Marriage!?

Salaam Alaikum Sisters and brothers

I believe that it is permissible for a sunni to marry a shia, and the reason for that is mainly because they are considered Muslim!

what are your view points about sunni and shia marriage?
    [CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Brothers and sisters of ISLAM it's time to UNITE![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Re: Sunni and Shia Marriage!?

:start:
    :wswrwb:
    I can remain unmarried than marrying someone who curses Sahabah (RA) and having weard beliefs. Naudhubillah!

She loves a man who is not a Sunni and wants to marry him

i need to find some useful info about shias and thier difference between us sunnis... i know this man and he loves me very much and wishes to marry me - forever not the mut aa type of marraige, however i know his bsiefs are not in line with the sunnis so i ahve discussed this wiht him and he has agreed to to research the differences ..............

Praise be to Allaah.

We Sunnis wish all people well, and we ask Allaah to guide all those who are misled and to reward all those who obey Him. We hope that Allaah will guide those Raafidis…

The differences between the Ahl al-Sunnah (Sunnis) and the Raafidis are very great and are fundamental. For example, the Raafidis say that the Qur’aan was altered, and they condemn most of the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) and think that they went astray; they exaggerate about their imaams and worship them, and give them precedence over the Prophets and angels; they go on pilgrimages to mashhads (shrines) and graves, where they do all kinds of actions of shirk, associating others in worship with Allaah. They also believe in hypocrisy (as a tenet of faith) and call it taqiyah (dissimulation), and they believe in al-badaa’(the notion that Allaah “changes His mind”), al-raj’ah (the Return, i.e., the raising of the dead to life again for some time in the same form as they were before) and absolute infallibility of their imaams, and in prostrating on a handful of clay…

We advise you to read "Al-Khutoot al-‘Areedah" by Muhibb al-Deen al-Khateeb [this book is available in English – Translator], or Mukhtasar al-Tuhfat al-Ithna’ ‘Ashariyyah by al-Dahlawi, or Fikrat al-Taqreeb bayna Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Shee’ah by Naasir al-Qaffaari.

And we advise you not to think of marrying this man… Whoever gives up something for the sake of Allaah, Allaah will compensate him with something better. We ask Allaah to make you strong and grant you a good life in this world and in the Hereafter.

We would also remind you that it is not permitted to have relationships with non-mahram men, as you will find explained clearly in Questions 2005 , 9465 And 1114 We ask Allaah to help you to do all that is good.

Shaykh Muhammad Aal ‘Abd al-Lateef
    Isalm qa

Comment

A Sunni woman is NOT permitted to marry a Shia man. Best not to get ourselves in such a mess in the first place.
      "Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you." Hadhrat Ali-Ibn-Talib (RadiAllaah Anhu)
      Shan-e-Aisha

Comment

what a mess that would be :\
        Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by U-SeF View Post

I believe that it is permissible for a sunni to marry a shia, and the reason for that is mainly because they are considered Muslim!

what are your view points about sunni and shia marriage?

If the shia bears enmity and hostility towards the Beloved Messenger's (saaw) Wives (ra), and the Sahaba (ra), how on earth can you get married to that individual ?

It's downright sickening.
          'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

if you can handle watching your spouse curse the sahaaba and the wives of the Prophet SAW at the breakfast table and your shia in laws.....then by all means go for it....you will be made for each other....if not, then stop it right now
            The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

if this does happen to people, i do wonder how the kids turn out :|

Comment

Originally posted by OurMuslimUmmah View Post
                i know a sister it happend to and she still thinks the sunshines out of him
                The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Originally posted by OurMuslimUmmah View Post
                  Probably something like this :

Originally posted by MG View Post
                  i know a sister it happend to and she still thinks the sunshines out of him
                  Ignorance is bliss (to some people).
                  'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

I dont think its permissible

regardless, its something i would NEVER do, to me its like marrying a kuffar, so sorry aint happening
                    ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

Originally posted by U-SeF View Post

I believe that it is permissible for a sunni to marry a shia,
                      And you are who ?

Just cos you think its permissible doesnt mean it is.

Stop thinking the progressive bs 24/7

PS Define whats a Muslim.

Comment

Well personally i couldnt be able to coz it way to many differences!
                        But my cousin is married to a shia and ma other cousin is engaged to a shia. They said that as long as they are muslims then its ok. i wouldnt go far and label them as non muslims though. btw not all shia curse the sahaba and not all shia think that the qur'an is altered.
                        :love::lailah::love:

~*~ Never give up making du3a to Allah (s.w.t) ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Zebunissa View Post
                          A Sunni woman is NOT permitted to marry a Shia man. Best not to get ourselves in such a mess in the first place.
                          I dont think sunni men are allowed either.

Comment

a friend of mine has a shi'i dad, sunni mum

hmm...
                            Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

Comment

Originally posted by Mu'minah2 View Post
                              a friend of mine has a shi'i dad, sunni mum

hmm...
                              Good for her, lets see whether she follows truth over shirk.

Comment

Working...
                              X