• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunni and Shia Marriage!?

Originally posted by semasahin View Post
    I'm sorry, you are just...omg...
    You are incredible.
    There are different levels of being Shia.
    They can have inovation all they want, but they aren't considered non-Muslims till it steps in kufr!!
    One Shia may be a Muslim still, while another may not be.
    Some Shia are very moderate in their views.
    If any Shia out there are still considered Muslim by ALLAH, you have commited a grave sin.
    I dont know where I said every single Shia that has ever existed and is alive now and will be alive in the future is a kaffir? Anyway, you are right I am incredible.:D

But seriously, the Shia are not muslims generally speaking-I am not saying every one of thm is kaffir, I dont know that, but all the kufr beliefs they carry...why marry someone like that or even befriend them unless you are going to do major dawah and maybe Allah will guide them?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7d8e6Ovbs
    黒い涙 流す
    私には何もなくて 悲しすぎて
    言葉にさえならなくて

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah_Yusuf View Post
      I dont know where I said every single Shia that has ever existed and is alive now and will be alive in the future is a kaffir? Anyway, you are right I am incredible.:D

But seriously, the Shia are not muslims generally speaking-I am not saying every one of thm is kaffir, I dont know that, but all the kufr beliefs they carry...why marry someone like that or even befriend them unless you are going to do major dawah and maybe Allah will guide them?
      Not all have kufr beliefs. Just look at the Zaidis. They don't believe in the infallibility of the imams.

Comment

any Muslim with common sense does not even need to ask such a question......no Muslim would marry a shia....unless they convert
        "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Comment

Working...
        X