Clear All

Re: Sunni and Shia Marriage!?

Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
    May allah guide you and your husband
    Jazzak Allah

Comment

Originally posted by Madkali View Post
      It doesn’t matter how accommodating the two are, Its HARAM.
      The one who is Muslim (i.e Sunni) will be living the rest of his/her life in SIN.
      I agree - Shias should marry shias - they have their own marriage committees and websites anyway -

Comment

"A Specific Case Of Sunni-Shi’a Marriage"
        http://daruliftaa.com/question.asp?t...nID=q-14746056

Comment

Originally posted by enchanted_1984 View Post
          I'm a Shi3a and my husband is Sunni. Though my views differ from my husbands with regards to Ahl-al-Bayt, but that is the only minor difference. Unfortunately, not all believe in this level of unity.
          That is interesting. So does your husband know you regard Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and various sahaba as kafir/liars/usurpers? What does he say about that?

Comment

I want to see the look on that sunni wife who married a shia guy and finds out her husband practices Mutah marriage with other ladies and its all halaal according to shia scholars. Into one night stand much shia scholars??

Comment

Shia = Iranian sect.

They should follow what their own shia books say, and join the majority.
              SPREAD OF EVIL
              ZIONISM
              BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Might be better off marrying a farm animal than a Shia...

Shia are brutal, no doubt about it.
                I had been on this social networking site and this annoying shia would keep sending me messages and I did not want to reply. A few weeks ago he sent me a message out of random and I just said please leave me alone, I dont want to be friends with Shia. He then exploded and attacking Sunnis like crazy, it was typical Shia crap. It was odd because he had so many Sunnis on his friends list so I made sure they all knew what his true beliefs really were :up:. I hate people like that...Shia are not to be reasoned with or trusted with anything.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7d8e6Ovbs
                黒い涙 流す
                私には何もなくて 悲しすぎて
                言葉にさえならなくて

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah_Yusuf View Post

I had been on this social networking site and this annoying shia would keep sending me messages and I did not want to reply. A few weeks ago he sent me a message out of random and I just said please leave me alone, I dont want to be friends with Shia. He then exploded and attacking Sunnis like crazy, it was typical Shia crap. It was odd because he had so many Sunnis on his friends list so I made sure they all knew what his true beliefs really were :up:. I hate people like that...Shia are not to be reasoned with or trusted with anything.
                  and they smell like S*** too .... no joking ... they have a weird puking like smell whenever they are around

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                    and they smell like S*** too .... no joking ... they have a weird puking like smell whenever they are around
                    even a sunni can smell worse than a shia or a non muslim

the point is that they strictly need to learn islam and asap

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
                      even a sunni can smell worse than a shia or a non muslim

the point is that they strictly need to learn islam and asap
                      no they have a weird stench whenever they are around and im not making this up .... its cause they do to much mutah probably.

Comment

a person who believes in Allah, the prophet pbuh, and the last day, cannot marry anyone a Shia.
                        “This day I have perfected your religion for you,completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [5:3]"I have created the jinns and the humans solely to worship Me."[51:56]"a woman's heart should be lost in God, that a man needs to see him in order to find her"

Comment

I think it all depends on the Shia. Have they engaged in kufr or juist bida ? Basically...Are they still in the fold of Islam ? Another issue would be the children. If they are raised simply Muslim, without Shia innovation, what would be the problem? I'm just putting that out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah_Yusuf View Post

Wow, how can you generalize ? There are so many Shia out there and you are basing this on one or a few...??? That's exactly what the world does to US (Muslims in general.) Huhuh, and if a Shia straight up told me "I don't make friends with Sunnis", I'd blow up like that too! You were the one that was rude first. You could have just blocked them!

Comment

Wow.
                              You are just...wow...

Comment

no they have a weird stench whenever they are around and im not making this up .... its cause they do to much mutah probably.
                                Ew

Comment

Working...
                                X