• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunni and Shia Marriage!?

:salams,

Say NO! to Shia-Sunni marriage.

Say NO! to racism too.

Wassalam.
    "How often it is that a small action is made great by its intention, and a great action is made small by its intention." [Abdullah ibn al-Mubarak]

The Messenger of Allah raised us, And with Islam gave us life,
    And taught us to become... aides to the religion of Allah
    We became united by the light of his guidance, As brethren and like relatives
    And he watered our souls every time... we were thirsty for faith.
    Rasul Allah Nasheed by Abu Ali

Comment

Originally posted by U-SeF View Post
      Salaam Alaikum Sisters and brothers

I believe that it is permissible for a sunni to marry a shia, and the reason for that is mainly because they are considered Muslim!

what are your view points about sunni and shia marriage?
      shias are not Muslims. People who attribute divine attirbutes to their imams and who accuse the prophets wife of being an adulteress and who call the sahabah kaffirs, cannot be considered Muslims:

Sunnis vs. Shi'ites - An Outline Of The Differences Between The Sunnis and The Shi'Ite in Matters of Faith And Doctrine

ahlelbayt.com - a Sunni Perspective

Shia's and Shiaism, there Genesis and Evolution

Sunnis vs. Shi`ites - Exposing Shiah lies and filthy accusations against the Sahabah

Ansar Al-Hussain page ( Sunni-Shiai Dialogue)

Sons of Sunnah Iran - How Sunnis are being persecuted by Shiahs in Iran

Khutoot ul Areedah: A Refutation And Exposition of The Sources of Shi'is
      The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
      Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
      http://www.islamic-awareness.org
      http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
      Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

Comment

Originally posted by Z-Blade View Post
        :salams,

Say NO! to Shia-Sunni marriage.

Say NO! to racism too.

Wassalam.
        yepp, i second that
        ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090805/...ixed_marriages

We should unite and end this silly vendetta, in Iraq, once and for all!

The Ummah must unite for us to fight the evil of the world.

If your not with the Ummah, you are just another person that is against it.
          [CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Brothers and sisters of ISLAM it's time to UNITE![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Comment

errm...did you marry the shia woman then?
            The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Salaam,

Definetly no, shia aren't classed as "muslims" the word muslim is only given to a person who worships Allah (swt) alone and follows the teachings of nabi (saw).

A kaffir who raises his hands in call for God alone does not make the kaffir a muslim even if Allah (swt) answers his prayers. Its following the criteria set by Allah (swt) and following the teachings of nabi (saw) that would make a person a true muslim, remember its the heart that makes a person a muslim and not the label on him.

So a shia and a sunni marriage wouldnt work just how a muslim marrying a kaffir wouldnt work, how will the children be raised?

Salaam
              Allahumma Insur Al-Islam Wal-Muslimeen

Ahasiban naasu ay yutrakoo ay yaqooloo aamannaa wa hum laa yuftanoon. (Do men imagine that they will be left (at ease) because they say, We believe, and will not be tested with affliction? Surah 29 (2)

Comment

16 days to go :insha:
                That sounds sooo like bush.

Comment

Shia and Sunni marriage?? You lot are crazy...
                  Its haram to Marry a Kafir who is not from the people of the book for the guys and no kuffar full stop for the Sisters...

The Shia are the worst of creation, they are lower then the normal Kuffar.Like Shaykul Islam said, Its better to be a normal Kafir then a Rafid Shia.

And Unity amongst the Muslims? People need to realise , the Ummah has never united and it will never unite, we can work with each other not together. (we can't do anything with or together with the Filth of the Shia, apart from one thing against eachother.)

May Allah swt Destroy those from among them He has willed no guidance to Islam. Ameen.
                  Last edited by Madkali; 05-08-09, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Ameen, He*.

Its possible - but difficult and depends on how accomodating the two individuals are willling to be.

Comment

Originally posted by muhammed_1428 View Post
                      Ameen, He*.

Its possible - but difficult and depends on how accomodating the two individuals are willling to be.
                      It doesn’t matter how accommodating the two are, Its HARAM.
                      The one who is Muslim (i.e Sunni) will be living the rest of his/her life in SIN.

Comment

Why not marry her and then beat her into submission, caveman style
                        . boom chaka

Comment

Originally posted by Madkali View Post
                          It doesn’t matter how accommodating the two are, Its HARAM.
                          The one who is Muslim (i.e Sunni) will be living the rest of his/her life in SIN.
                          Well this ^ would be in correspondence to the belief that Shias are not Muslim.

Comment

Hello, My name is Yusuf!

First off, all i would like to start with saying that i am a male!

second, i said i believe it's permissible to hear all your opinions. i am not officially declaring it from that statement.

Third, we need to progress sometime and all unite.

fourth: What i believe a Muslim is:
                            -One who believes in the 5 Pillars of ISLAM
                            The Shia Rafidha(May curse of Allah(SWT) be upon them for eternity) do NOT believe in the 5 pillars.

Infact they think the 5 pillars are a bidah invented by Umar(ra).
                            "The Wahabis have destroyed the shrines we have valued for over a thousand years"-Ed Husain the Mushrik

Comment

I'm a Shi3a and my husband is Sunni. Though my views differ from my husbands with regards to Ahl-al-Bayt, but that is the only minor difference. Unfortunately, not all believe in this level of unity.

Comment

Originally posted by enchanted_1984 View Post
                                I'm a Shi3a and my husband is Sunni. Though my views differ from my husbands with regards to Ahl-al-Bayt, but that is the only minor difference. Unfortunately, not all believe in this level of unity.
                                May allah guide you and your husband

Comment

Working...
                                X