Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunni and Shia Marriage!?

asalamu alaikum

it's a disaster waiting to happen. for both sunni men and women.

can you imagine how confused the kids will be. they'll have one parents that praises the sahabas and another parent who slanders them (now im not saying all shi'aas slander the sahabas because not all of them do. but a great deal of them do)
    Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
    (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

Originally posted by sis_niqabi View Post
      asalamu alaikum

it's a disaster waiting to happen. for both sunni men and women.

can you imagine how confused the kids will be. they'll have one parents that praises the sahabas and another parent who slanders them (now im not saying all shi'aas slander the sahabas because not all of them do. but a great deal of them do)
      yeah
      i remember once i think we just came across the topic...this was like..5 years ago?
      and she was like sunni and si'i are the same thing..

so yeah i guess its difficult...
      Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

Comment

auoodhu billahi, y would anyone want to marry someone whos fundamental belief is to curse the sahabas who were also promised Jannah, and the beloved wives (may Allah be pleased with them) of our Holy Prophet (salallhu alayhe wa sallam). May Allah guide those whom are astray.
        p.s. this is a really good website regarding shia's, and uses their own sources against them.

http://www.ahlelbayt.com/

Comment

Originally posted by milkybarkid View Post
          auoodhu billahi, y would anyone want to marry someone whos fundamental belief is to curse the sahabas who were also promised Jannah, and the beloved wives (may Allah be pleased with them) of our Holy Prophet (salallhu alayhe wa sallam). May Allah guide those whom are astray.
          p.s. this is a really good website regarding shia's, and uses their own sources against them.

http://www.ahlelbayt.com/
          That website is really good if you want an insight onto how corrupt the shias are. In fact debate the shias using their own facts lol, they speak for themselves.

"“If a man should contract a temporary marriage with a fornicatress, it is his duty to command her not to perform adultery. But this is not a necessary condition of the marriage…”"

You'll be contracting more than that if you follow this AIDS monkey i can tell you lol!

Comment

lol nikkah mutah...its just basically legalised prostitution

Comment

Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
              is that meant to be an arguement ?
              looks like the brunette wants a bite of the blondie's hand :/

Comment

:wswrwb:

i dont agree with sunni and shia marriage, because majority of shia are considered as non muslims.
                check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post

i dont agree with sunni and shia marriage, because majority of shia are considered as non muslims.

You have to look at their individual beliefs; some are out of the fold of Islam, some are within (albeit barely).
                  'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

You have to look at their individual beliefs; some are out of the fold of Islam, some are within (albeit barely).
                    yeh thts why i said majority...

i mean i have heard there are diff sects within the shia people, and ONE i think is inside the fold of islam, because they have a slight diff opionion on something, and i heard this in a talk by shiekh Faisal....but majority of the sects are considered outside the fold of islam.

Comment

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post
                      yeh thts why i said majority...

i mean i have heard there are diff sects within the shia people, and ONE i think is inside the fold of islam, because they have a slight diff opionion on something, and i heard this in a talk by shiekh Faisal....but majority of the sects are considered outside the fold of islam.
                      Yep; best thing to do, would be to stay away from all that (unless you have a chance to give them Dawah).
                      'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Yep; best thing to do, would be to stay away from all that (unless you have a chance to give them Dawah).
                        yh...getting married to one is even worse

i dont even think it would be considered valid as they out the fold of islam?

Comment

Originally posted by NNL View Post
                          And you are who ?

Just cos you think its permissible doesnt mean it is.

Stop thinking the progressive bs 24/7

PS Define whats a Muslim.
                          Hello, My name is Yusuf!

First off, all i would like to start with saying that i am a male!

second, i said i believe it's permissible to hear all your opinions. i am not officially declaring it from that statement.

Third, we need to progress sometime and all unite.

fourth: What i believe a Muslim is:
                          -One who believes in the 5 Pillars of ISLAM
                          -one who believes in God, the teachings of the Quran, and the teaching of the prophet (saw) .
                          -and one whom is allowed to enter Mecca to make Hajj, when Mecca is a Muslim ONLY CITY!
                          -And One who respects the prophets(saw) choices and doesn't insult the Sahabah (RA). To find a Shia that insults the Sahabah (RA) is just like when i came across a Sunni Insulting Ali (RA) and his Family (RA)... those are just extremes

AND SO FAR ALL THE SHIA THAT I MET FALL UNDER THOSE CONDITIONS.

In the Quran it says that it is permissible to marry a Christian or a Jew. and i can guarantee you that you all have more in common with a Shia Muslim than those other religions.
                          Last edited by U-SeF; 03-07-09, 12:20 PM.
                          [CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Brothers and sisters of ISLAM it's time to UNITE![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by U-SeF View Post
                            Hello, My name is Yusuf!

First off, all i would like to start with saying that i am a male!

second, i said i believe it's permissible to hear all your opinions. i am not officially declaring it from that statement.

Third, we need to progress sometime and all unite.

fourth: What i believe a Muslim is:
                            -One who believes in the 5 Pillars of ISLAM
                            -one who believes in God, the teachings of the Quran, and the teaching of the prophet (saw) .
                            -and one whom is allowed to enter Mecca to make Hajj, when Mecca is a Muslim ONLY CITY!
                            -And One who respects the prophets(saw) choices and doesn't insult the Sahabah (RA). To find a Shia that insults the Sahabah (RA) is just like when i came across a Sunni Insulting Ali (RA) and his Family (RA)... those are just extremes

AND SO FAR ALL THE SHIA THAT I MET FALL UNDER THOSE CONDITIONS.

In the Quran it says that it is permissible to marry a Christian or a Jew. and i can guarantee you that you all have more in common with a Shia Muslim than those other religions.
                            all those beliefs above are questionable when it comes to a shia, as practicing taqqiya (covering their true beliefs) is a part of shia beliefs too
                            The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Originally posted by MG View Post
                              all those beliefs above are questionable when it comes to a shia, as practicing taqqiya (covering their true beliefs) is a part of shia beliefs too
                              Hence why you can't have a discussion with them.

Comment

Which Sunni can disrespect Ali (RA) and his family (RA)
                                "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X