Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer (DUa) for good proposals of girls

ASlam-o-alakum!!
    Iam new to this forum. DUring surfing on the net I just enterd into the forum.
    The problem which I am going to share wid the muslims of the forum is dat ;
    I am 25 years old highly educated and ambitious female and Pakistani. I belong to middle class family having 4 sis and no brother. Now-a-days my parents and elders r worried about my marriage. As i am unemployed and have not any opportunity for PHd and job rite now and remain all d time home. Ideas of marriage comes to my mind. I do day dreaming and like wandering soul. Sometimes when the girls younger than of my age gets married.... the worry of my elders increase about me. Though I am educated and say to myself and to my elders that everything is in the hands of Allah and He knows better what is the right time for it..... I give solace to myself... but sometimes I get depressed due to social behaviour........i mean when a girl is getting old and having many sis and no brother... n no proposal available... the problem increases manifolds.
    It,s my wish that I and my sis get good proposals for marriage. I am ambitious and demanding. I want a caring, loving and vvvv nice husband. That is my dream.
    I want to know an authentic quranic prayer (DUA) for good proposals for me and my sis.
    Thanks

Re: Prayer (DUa) for good proposals of girls

Salaam sister,

I dont know any specific dua's for different things, but from what i do know is that if you make dua for best of intentions with sincerity, faith and belief then allah swt will listen, your dua's are never wasted.

I would suggest listening to a person called Shaikh Yasir Qadhi, he does a talk called "Dua the weapon of the believer" i found it very useful, have patience and inshallah things will work out.

Comment

waleikumusalam,

> offer 2 nafl of salat-ul-hajah every day, and recite the following du'a after the prayer:

لا إِلَهَ إِلا اللَّهُ الْحَلِيمُ الْكَرِيمُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ أَسْأَلُكَ مُوجِبَاتِ رَحْمَتِكَ وَعَزَائِمَ مَغْفِرَتِكَ وَالْغَنِيمَةَ مِنْ كُلِّ بِرٍّ وَالسَّلامَةَ مِنْ كُلِّ إِثْمٍ لا تَدَعْ لِي ذَنْبًا إِلا غَفَرْتَهُ وَلا هَمًّا إِلا فَرَّجْتَهُ وَلا حَاجَةً هِيَ لَكَ رِضًا إِلا قَضَيْتَهَا يَا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِينَ

La ilaha ilAllahul Halimul Karim. SubhanAllahi Rabbil 'rshil adheem. Alhamdulilahi Rabbil 'alameen. As'aluka mujibaati rahmatik. Wa aza'ima magh-firatik. Wal ghanimata min kulli birr. Was salamata min kuuli ithm. La tada' li dhamban illa ghafartah. Wa la hamman illa far-rajtah. Wa la hajatan hiya laka ridan illa qadaytaha. Ya arhamar rahimin.

read this

> like bro troubled said up there - be patient, have tawakkul-Allah, things only take place at their appointed time..so no use stressing over things-beyond-our-control [and elders worrying over is but natural...it can't be helped] :)

> and ukht, be realistic..inshaAllah emphasis on the Deen, and be accommodating about the rest

may you get what is right for you, aameen
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cindrella View Post
        ASlam-o-alakum!!

I am 25 years old highly educated and ambitious female and Pakistani. I belong to middle class family having 4 sis and no brother.
        Please stop advertising yourself. This is not find-a-husband website.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy2times View Post
          Lol ! - Brother, there's nothing wrong in what she asked.

May ALLAH (SWT) Make it easy for her - Ameen :)
          'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
            Lol ! - Brother, there's nothing wrong in what she asked.

May ALLAH (SWT) Make it easy for her - Ameen :)
            Well I tried looking up a dua for a middle class girl who spells, that as dat, and I couldn't find one.

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with a little introduction :p :D
              :love: MashaAllah :love:

Comment

Originally posted by zahra_unknown View Post
                Theres nothing wrong with a little introduction :p :D
                The only introduction that impresses us is if they show us their photo first and talk later.

Comment

The only introduction that impresses us is if they show us their photo first and talk later.
                  Woah lol
                  :love: MashaAllah :love:

Comment

what? :rotfl:

anyway sis, InshAllah your prince charming would be trotting on his horse any time soon. maybe your time hasn't come yet, so be patient. may Allah help you in any way. Ameen.

recite Surah al Ahzaab (chapter 33) regularly.

recite Surah al Mumtahinah (chapter 60) five times daily,

recite Surah at Taha (chapter 20) and blow breath on a glass of water and let the girl drink it.

recite verse 36 of Yasin 100 times before salat of tahajjud for 40 days "subh'aanallad'ee khalaqal azwaaja kullahaa mimmaa tumbitul arz'u wa min anfusihim wa mimmaa laa ya'lamoon, "

recite surah Furqan Ayat 74,75 & 76 21 times for 3 days & pray for nikah

recite surah Tariq Ch86 especially on Arafat day

and Cinderlla, what a username lol
                    Last edited by OurMuslimUmmah; 20-06-09, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cindrella View Post
                      I am 25 years old highly educated and ambitious female and Pakistani
                      To be honest these things don't really matter to a practising brother looking to marry, I know it does to pakistanis but it shouldn't do, I can't say whether you're practising or not but the main thing you should have to offer a brother for marriage should be your deen.
                      Thats if you want a blessed marriage where Islam is the priority and not your high education or you could go for the backwards cultural option where its not part of your criteria.
                      Last edited by aadil77; 20-06-09, 06:19 PM.

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
                      www.QuranicAudio.com
                      www.Quran.com

Comment

Du'aa & Durood for Getting Married:

Manpasand Rishte Ke liye Quraani Nuskha:

"Rabbi Innee Limaaa Anzalta Ilayya min Khayri Faqeer"
                        [Surah Al Qasas, Ayah no. 22, Juz 20]

Fazeelat : Agar kisi ladki ke liye rishta na aata ho ya rishta aata ho magar pasand na aata ho, toh woh 113 dafa is duaa ko aur teen dafa Surah ul Zuha padhen. Har maheene 11 tak padhen aur 3 maheene ye amal tak jaaree rakhein.

[Taken from : Quraani Mustajaab Duaaein By Qari Muhammad Mairaj Siddiqui]

Manpasand Rishte Ke liye Durood Shareef :

"Alhamdulillahi zil izzee wal kibriyaaee wa sallal laahu ala Muhammadin khaatimil ambiyaa"
                        [Source: Zaree-atul-Wusool]

Fazeelat : Jo banda ya bandi khud ki manpasand jagah par rishta karana chahte ho, to unhe yeh Durood Shareef kasrat se ( bahot zyaadah) padhte rehna chahiye.

[Taken from : Durood Shareef ki Majmoo'aa by Qari Ahmed Ali]
                        May Allah make things easier for you, Aameen !

Comment

AOA!!!
                          Iam very thankful to all of my muslim brother and sisters to guide me properly and gave me information about authentic prayers.

I don,t know wat u have percieved about??........ I had given a little introduction about myself. CHeck dis was my ist post and I am member of many other forums. In every forum there is trend dat members introduce themselves. I think this is not intoduction section but i had merged intoduction wid dis thread.
                          If I had intensions to find a husband from this site, then till of this thread instead of :
                          Prayer (DUa) for good proposals of girls
                          dat
                          A beautiful highly educated young enlightend lady requires a handsome, educated, prestgious person for marriage :)

lolz.

My purpose was to get guidance about d right prayer for that specific purpose. As Holy Quran and prayers are the solution of many problems. I have also read prayers from a local magzine but was not sure about their authenticity.
                          Thank u all. A lot of prayers for me and
                          ALLAH BLESS U ALL.
                          Regards.

Comment

Have tawwakul in Allah
                            Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
                            Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
                            - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

Comment

Originally posted by Macchiato View Post
                              Have tawwakul in Allah
                              typo, think i had my brain on dosey mode today
                              tawwakul means trust in Allah
                              Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
                              Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
                              - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

Comment

Working...
                              X