Full list of Muslim matrimonial websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Full list of Muslim matrimonial websites

Need to be really careful using websites like these too many fakes. Funnily enough, i was thinking of joining as a single parent its hard to find anyone. But after seeing all the trouble my friend went through i decided not too.

May Allah grant us all good spouses

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      i'm not even young tbh, same.. I feel like that towards online sites, just feels fake, awkward, creepy and stuff :/ lols when one kids ask where they have met its like ummmm yeahh next question, bachey... haha. it will be a less resort in 10 years but hey then i'm past my 'expiry date' lol not.. that's so degrading when ppl use that term :/ never heard anyone use it irl, and yeah dw ofc I wouldn't ever message a dude back without my parents there.
      I think you are young at the moment and everyone says that when they're young

when I was 20 I thought I was old, when I was 22, 23 and so on an so forth we just think we are old each age, it's just how we accept the opinions around us as normal

yes, that's a gross term, milk gets expired and so does every other dairy product, we're not animals or food lol it's insulting

those sites aren't nice but i'm grateful they are there because there aren't other options
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        i'm not gonna join sis, heard way too many horror stories, and I don't wanna.. I'll give myself 10 years to find someone, if I'm 32 and still no closer.. I will consider it, perhaps.
        I agree for all sisters.. it should be a last resort, why should anyone have to resort to selling themselves online.. its just so hard irl, but I wouldn't contemplate this, for 10 yrs lol.
        Selling yourself online or selling yourself in real life...you'll learn it's all the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
          Selling yourself online or selling yourself in real life...you'll learn it's all the same thing.
          Agree

[MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION] oh wait why calling it selling in the first place?!
          How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Any of these so called matrimonial websites approved by any Ulema?
            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
              yeah you're right.. just feels more creepy online.. irl if its a proposal through family its so much easier and less awkward and natural/normal, the families who get lotza proposals n are social/well known in the community, must find it a lot easier.. don't get me wrong, I love my fam immensely (of course) it just makes it hard when it comes to the marriage arena..

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
              Agree

[MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION] oh wait why calling it selling in the first place?!
              I don't know.. because I've heard there are a lot of creeps and ppl messing around on there :/ I guess its the same irl too :/
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                I think you are young at the moment and everyone says that when they're young

when I was 20 I thought I was old, when I was 22, 23 and so on an so forth we just think we are old each age, it's just how we accept the opinions around us as normal

yes, that's a gross term, milk gets expired and so does every other dairy product, we're not animals or food lol it's insulting

those sites aren't nice but i'm grateful they are there because there aren't other options
                yeah you're right.. we feel old every year from like 20/21, but I get mocked by older siblings when I say that seriously.. lol even tho I genuinely feel that, yeah it makes no sense, don't get why age is such a taboo.. especially as some guys don't even want kids/many kids so its not like everyone wants a massive family. you're right.. a last resort, in theory they seem good, but goes to show how many ppl struggle irl finding someone to marry..
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
                X