Full list of Muslim matrimonial websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Full list of Muslim matrimonial websites

As the owner of a Muslim matrimonial website - www.Zawaj.com - I can testify that many people do indeed find their matches on matrimonial services and get married. However, it takes work. You sometimes have to sort through many frogs to find one prince.

And as Bismil said, you have to do your homework, talk to the person's family soonest, and verify as much as you can. Of course at some point you have to trust your heart and Allah's guidance.

May you all find righteous spouses.

www.Zawaj.com
    [URL="http://www.IslamicAnswers.com/"]http://www.IslamicAnswers.com/[/URL]
    "Common sense Islamic marriage and family advice."

Comment

lol..
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimWorker View Post
        Salam people,

I never had any luck using those Muslim Matrimony/Singles/Marriage websites. I was fortunate to be introduced to my wife from someone who knew both families.

I do know a few brothers who did find their wives on these sites and are now happily married. Here is a site that shows all the muslim marriage websites on the internet (Its a big list)

www.MuslimMarriageList.com
        Link not working. Was looking forward to checking it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
          lol..
          oh no, you're gonna have to join an online site aren't you?

oh em gee

it's so disgusting to be on online looking for a husband but it's the only way or you could just go to the newsagent and ask them if they know anyone

lmso

i am so sorry, i am so bloody sorry, i don't want sisters to sell themselves short. They are better than that but i also understand the muslim communities are useless unless you have some money to pay them for matchmaking

make sure it's your last resort.
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

ONLY if you are DESPERATE ONLY then

otherwise don't join, don't do it

lmso
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

ok

it works out for some ppl i guess

but for the rest of us, oh my flip

it is so disgraceful it's unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                oh no, you're gonna have to join an online site aren't you?

oh em gee

it's so disgusting to be on online looking for a husband but it's the only way or you could just go to the newsagent and ask them if they know anyone

lmso

i am so sorry, i am so bloody sorry, i don't want sisters to sell themselves short. They are better than that but i also understand the muslim communities are useless unless you have some money to pay them for matchmaking

make sure it's your last resort.
                i'm not gonna join sis, heard way too many horror stories, and I don't wanna.. I'll give myself 10 years to find someone, if I'm 32 and still no closer.. I will consider it, perhaps.
                I agree for all sisters.. it should be a last resort, why should anyone have to resort to selling themselves online.. its just so hard irl, but I wouldn't contemplate this, for 10 yrs lol.
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

[MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION]

when i was your age :1popcorn: such beautiful days the wonder years of my life

lmso

i was always disgusted about online sites, I NEVER thought i'd have to join one, but yeh it really sucks (i'm not on it now, what a relief, feels soooo good)

make it the last resort but don't leave it too late, make sure your dad is the man who messages the men or send all messages to your dad

there are some success stories lol

Comment

I'll probably try one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                      [MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION]

when i was your age :1popcorn: such beautiful days the wonder years of my life

lmso

i was always disgusted about online sites, I NEVER thought i'd have to join one, but yeh it really sucks (i'm not on it now, what a relief, feels soooo good)

make it the last resort but don't leave it too late, make sure your dad is the man who messages the men or send all messages to your dad

there are some success stories lol
                      i'm not even young tbh, same.. I feel like that towards online sites, just feels fake, awkward, creepy and stuff :/ lols when one kids ask where they have met its like ummmm yeahh next question, bachey... haha. it will be a less resort in 10 years but hey then i'm past my 'expiry date' lol not.. that's so degrading when ppl use that term :/ never heard anyone use it irl, and yeah dw ofc I wouldn't ever message a dude back without my parents there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                        I'll probably try one of these.

Comment

www.purematrimony.com
                          اللهم يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك

Comment

The only people they "work" for are the owners charging exorbitant membership-fees to use these sites.

Let alone the fact that some of these marriage-websites are run by companies that equally promote homosexual-marriages, a lot of the so-called "owned and run by Muslims" marriage-sites use haraam marketing techniques as well. Look at the example above: "singlemuslim.com", when you visit the site it entices both genders by openly displaying profile-photos of the members.

It entices you further with "awesome success stories" and shows photos of the couples smiling and laughing (there is no guarantee these are real couples and not hired-models).

Lastly, these sites operate like vultures. They hide their per-month pricing deep within the site. Some of them are exorbitant, even for Westerners (after digging through 1 so-called "owned by Muslims" marriage-site, their per-month pricing was $40 per-month).

Avoid them all and rather give your money as Sadaqah/Lillah instead.

Comment

These websites are not needed. It's not hard to get a wife, just find someone you like and marry them. Don't like them? Look for someone else. Don't like anyone you find? Don't get married.

Comment

Originally posted by dsr478 View Post
                                These websites are not needed. It's not hard to get a wife, just find someone you like and marry them. Don't like them? Look for someone else. Don't like anyone you find? Don't get married.
                                If it were that easy, people wouldn't be using these websites....
                                Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Working...
                                X