Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full list of Muslim matrimonial websites

Salam people,

I never had any luck using those Muslim Matrimony/Singles/Marriage websites. I was fortunate to be introduced to my wife from someone who knew both families.

I do know a few brothers who did find their wives on these sites and are now happily married. Here is a site that shows all the muslim marriage websites on the internet (Its a big list)

www.MuslimMarriageList.com
    [URL="MuslimWorker.com"]MuslimWorker.com[/URL] - Your Muslim Lifestyle Blog

Re: Full list of Muslim matrimonial websites

I think the internets muslim community is 80& matrimonial websites, seeing a new one here every week or so

Comment

Personally I don't think these matrimonial sites work [not everyone's cup of tea] - waste of time if you ask me.
      "Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you." Hadhrat Ali-Ibn-Talib (RadiAllaah Anhu)
      Shan-e-Aisha

Comment

Originally posted by Zebunissa View Post
        Personally I don't think these matrimonial sites work [not everyone's cup of tea] - waste of time if you ask me.
        lol...If they didn't work..there wouldn't have been so many of them.

Maybe you should read the glowing testimonials from users in those websites ;)

(btw, ArabMatchmaking & ArabLounge are NOT matrimonail sites..they're just dating sites where members throw their mobile numbers around for fun .)
        Last edited by ~TwinklingStar~; 24-04-09, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimWorker View Post
          Salam people,

I never had any luck using those Muslim Matrimony/Singles/Marriage websites. I was fortunate to be introduced to my wife from someone who knew both families.

I do know a few brothers who did find their wives on these sites and are now happily married. Here is a site that shows all the muslim marriage websites on the internet (Its a big list)

www.MuslimMarriageList.com
          JazakAllahu khair for the info. I really think if used correctly, these sites can be beneficial in aiding muslims find partners. Not everyone has family/friends finding partners for them, especially those that have been divorced/widowed and want to remarry.

Comment

I think these sites are very very hard to use in the case its not face to face, pics you cant really see people, you do not noo there families, and they can lie. personally it is better within not using the internet however... I put my hands up and say it does work. mashallah u can find some great people on sites and marry. I noo many many people that have and may allah bless them.. this one is quite good and free for muslim sisters to use...

www.singlemuslim.com
            BELLA:o

Comment

I move that henceforth any and all threads advertising matrimonial websites should be deleted and the poster banned.

Whos with me?
              "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Remove matzo

Comment

Originally posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post
                lol...If they didn't work..there wouldn't have been so many of them.

Maybe you should read the glowing testimonials from users in those websites ;)
                The glowing testimonials pshhht yeah okay even if it works. I believe its hard to find sincere people on such sites, ok yes on the rare occasion one might strike lucky and find the right person. Hpwever, most people on these sites treat is as a time pass: requesting to see photo's of the opposite gender, speaking to them on the phone, meeting up, they cannot even decide if they want to get married so they string the person along for ages and before you know if they find 'someone better' and the person gets dumped. Obviously in most cases the Wali is unaware of what is happening.

So if sisters want to use these sites and let their Wali take full control then fair enough but otherwise its best to avoid such these websites which only create more fitna than anything else!
                "Meet people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you." Hadhrat Ali-Ibn-Talib (RadiAllaah Anhu)
                Shan-e-Aisha

Comment

everything in life has a 20/80 per cent rule. so it all depends whether you fall in the 20 or 80 percent category.
                  "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

Originally posted by PiElle2 View Post
                    everything in life has a 20/80 per cent rule. so it all depends whether you fall in the 20 or 80 percent category.
                    Thats so true couldnt have said it better myself :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Basil al-Mamluk View Post
                      I move that henceforth any and all threads advertising matrimonial websites should be deleted and the poster banned.

Whos with me?
                      I agree.

I nearly proposed to a nigerian conman using those sites!

Those sites are just full of scammers looking for suckers!

Comment

Originally posted by Sultan View Post
                        I agree.

I nearly ended up proposing to a nigerian conman using those sites!

Those sites are just full of scammers looking for suckers!
                        Funny guy :rotfl:
                        Yes beware of the scammers and gold-diggers!
                        Well at least you got out of there before it was too late!

In all seriousness I have to say that those websites are PANTS. Total and utter rubbish I'm telling you! Those sites make me cringe!
                        Last edited by Zebunissa; 27-04-09, 01:02 AM.
                        Shan-e-Aisha

Comment

i would assume before things get to marriage stage most sane person will get family/friends involved, if they didn't in the beginning. At that stage if the family/friends n background search couldn't catch something doubt thye would have if they were introduced the normal way

Comment

Originally posted by akbarsultan
                            Check out www.hummarriage.com
                            they are the UK's fastest growing muslim marriage bureau
                            over 2200 members
                            98% marriage success rate
                            99% happy customer reviews
                            They are doing pretty well :)
                            Spam.

Comment

Matrimonial sites do work . It is good way to know other prospective spouse , but after that you need to do your homework and find out more.

Nothing is guaranteed in this world , now I am typing , next moment I may be dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X