mixed marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mixed marriage

:alhumdullAssalam o alikum to all my bros and sis!
    what are mixed marriages and are allowed in islam?

love is like playing piano.first u must learn to play by the rules then u must forget the rules and play it from your heart.:inlove:

that don't make sense.

Comment

Re: mixed marriage

what im tryin 2 ask is that :what are "mixed marriages"?are they allowed in islam?

love is like playing piano.first u must learn to play by the rules then u must forget the rules and play it from your heart.:inlove:

Comment

What are they?

They can be anything, from marrying someone who is from a different place than you, or another country/tribe

Are they allowed?:

OF COURSE they are allowed!!! why wouldn't they be??

UMMAH key in Islam we are all ONE no one is different

Prophet Muhammed pbuh said:

No arab is superior to a non arab and no non arab superior to an Arab, no black is superior to a white and no white superior to a black.

Allah swt says in the Qur'an:

O mankind: We had created you from one male (Adam) and one female (Eve) and We made you into nations and tribes so as to know one another. The most honorable of you according to Allah is the most pious and God-fearing. Allah is the omniscient (having infinite awareness, understanding and insight) and is the expert.

Surah Al Hujurat Ayah 13

This shows that in fact mixed race marriages are encouraged!!

What's more beautiful than mixing and sharing :inlove: :love:

However, many cultures frown on members marrying outwards with other cultures, they may feel they are inferior to them or wish to keep their 'roots'

Key words being CULTURE, not Islam... ISLAM first and then culture if it doesn't contradict with Islam

Btw do a search on mixed race marriages there are many threads on this topic:up:
        Bye bye :salams

Comment

If u mean mixed as in marrying someone from a different race, then yeah, they are.
          Sunrise explained it well ^^^ :)
          "Ask (questions from) the learned, speak with the wise, and associate with the poor."

LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN
          THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE

Comment

O mankind: We had created you from one male (Adam) and one female (Eve) and We made you into nations and tribes so as to know one another.

Surah Al Hujurat Ayah 13
            Last edited by Omar Mukhtar; 30-04-08, 06:16 PM.

Comment

i have searched it and its like that interreligious marriage.so is it allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by c0508310 View Post
                what do you mean sister?

Comment

interreligious marriages and interracial marriages are totally different.

as for interreligious, you cant. men can also marry ahlul kitaab, but there are different views whether a standard christian person today will fit into that category. (many are nominal christian only, so mayb they dont).

mixed in terms of race/background is a different matter, and there is nothing to prohibit this. we don't make a difference between muslims because of race and origin. racism is haraam...
                  .: Rufaida :.
                  .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                  http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                  People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                  but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.
                  ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                  <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise View Post
                    what do you mean sister?
                    what i mean is what are intermarriages????????

Comment

what i mean is what are intermarriages????????
                      sis i'm not sure if it's your english or your not understanding what your asking...

intermarriages doesn't make sense... inter what? inter-racial inter-gender inter-religious inter???

if you are referring to religons i.e. christian and muslim.... Anna gave a good answer to that

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise View Post
                        sis i'm not sure if it's your english or your not understanding what your asking...

intermarriages doesn't make sense... inter what? inter-racial inter-gender inter-religious inter???

if you are referring to religons i.e. christian and muslim.... Anna gave a good answer to that
                        im talking abt inter-marriages!im refferin to muslim religion!
                        thanks 4 rply!:jkk:

Comment

do you mean two muslims who are from different countries like pakistani and morrocan or something? that is allowed....
                          .: Rufaida :.
                          .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                          http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                          People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                          but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.
                          ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                            do you mean two muslims who are from different countries like pakistani and morrocan or something? that is allowed....
                            no!i mean 1 is muslim and the other is e.g. christan or hindu or jew e.t.c.!

Comment

^ Sister Anna explained this.
                              as for interreligious, you cant. men can also marry ahlul kitaab, but there are different views whether a standard christian person today will fit into that category. (many are nominal christian only, so mayb they dont).
                              Only men are allowed to do this, and it must be from the people of the book. Christians/Jews.
                              وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                              "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                              Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                              [2:186]

.:.
                              .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                              Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Working...
                              X