This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Major sin..Zina, now what? Please give sum advise

Brother kal el you can feel sorry for her husband...but the sister needs help now. The husband didn't divorce her nor did he stay with her. That's something we know otherwise we can't comment on him as we know nothing about him. But in no way does it justify haraam actions and no one is doing so.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

:start:

:salams

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post
      What is this, Lets Criticise The Guy With The Simba Avatar Day I wasn't judging her and I wouldn't want to. What she did is obvious, shes confessed it and now is with child. Anyway, everyone has a different view on it, I have my own and it aint changing any time soon.

Let Allah (swt) judge her.
      Wallahi akhee i understand your point but the thing is she has a child growing inside of her, the state of the mother's mind is important for the child so :insha: no one is sympathising with the mother but for the sake of the child we won't start discussing the consequences of the situation so explicitly, the Scholar :insha: can advise her.

What good will our point of view do? Won't change the situation one iota. :sub: :(

:wswrwb:
      Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Hanzalah View Post
        Brother kal el you can feel sorry for her husband...but the sister needs help now. The husband didn't divorce her nor did he stay with her. That's something we know otherwise we can't comment on him as we know nothing about him. But in no way does it justify haraam actions and no one is doing so.
        Please re-read the original post. As your comment is incorrect. For reasons we do not know as it is not our place to know, the sister chose not to sponsor him so he had to stay in pakistan and she remained in the usa!
        Last edited by mashcaster; 14-04-08, 04:51 PM.
        Tajweed lessons: RSS Feed

Comment

Originally posted by mashcaster View Post
          Please re-read the original post. As that is incorrect. For reasons we do not know, she chose not to sponsor him so he had to stay in pakistan and she remained in the usa!
          Thanks for the clarification.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

I would not make any suggestions here on what you should do as I am a non muslim. But I would definitely like to point to few things.

Whatever you do, consider future of your 2 year old child and your unborn child. Parent's lives are guidance and example for kids. Hence forth, please make responsible choices for your life to be a good example for your children.

Only +ve thing I can see is your courage to accept the responsibility of your mistakes and give birth to the child. Mostly, there will not be shortcuts and you will have to go through some tough phase. And, the outcome will not be necessarily what you like. But, that will make things clear between you, the person you love and your children.

Wish you all the best, God bless you and God bless your children.

Regards.

‘Sar utha kar maine, kitni khwahishein ki thi
            Kitne khwab dekhe the, kitni koshishein ki thi
            Jab tu rubaroo aaya, nazrein naa mila paaya
            Sar jhooka ke ek pal mein, maine kya naheen Paaya’

Comment

i did some research and found out that in islam if you perform adultery while being married then that nikkah is not valid.?
              did your research reveal that adulterers are to be stoned to death in Islam?

as for Kal El, why are your people attacking him? he has done nothing wrong!
              The definition of courage is to fight to the death in defense of religion, in defense of womanhood, of ill treated neighbours, of the oppressed who seek protection, or in defense of a lost fortune, honour which has been attacked, and other rights, against all adversaries, whether they be few or many.

Comment

Brother kal el you can feel sorry for her husband...but the sister needs help now.
                are adulterers stoned to death, yes or no?
                The definition of courage is to fight to the death in defense of religion, in defense of womanhood, of ill treated neighbours, of the oppressed who seek protection, or in defense of a lost fortune, honour which has been attacked, and other rights, against all adversaries, whether they be few or many.

Comment

Originally posted by GothiKa View Post
                  are adulterers stoned to death, yes or no?
                  What on earth is the point of your posts?!

What are you going to do.. go and stone her to death.. or are you suggesting we should all go and do it.. or should we all post one after another telling her she should be stoned?

This thread is getting stupid.. I agree with br. Hekmaa should be closed and the sister should consult a scholar well versed in fiqh because the situation is a stomach-churning mess..
                  [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
                  [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
                  [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
                  [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
                  [B]O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
                  Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

It's just that from my reading of the hadith, I have found that those openly confessed to adultery during the Prophet(saw)'s time were stoned to death, not given brotherly advices.

Comment

Originally posted by GothiKa View Post
                      It's just that from my reading of the hadith, I have found that those openly confessed to adultery during the Prophet(saw)'s time were stoned to death, not given brotherly advices.
                      The prophet(saw) always turned away from them three times, he(saw) asked the people if they were insane, he suggested to them perhaps you have only kissed/touched/etc.. the punishment was averted as much as possible.. only carried out when they confessed to intercourse outside of marriage over three times in public.

As it stands she's only even confessed once.. so it's a bit premature to start gathering and casting virtual stones that we don't even have any authority to cast even if she was standing in front of us confessing it numerous times.
                      [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
                      [/CENTER]
                      [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
                      [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
                      [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
                      [B]O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
                      Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Chained_Water View Post
                        The prophet(saw) always turned away from them three times, he(saw) asked the people if they were insane, he suggested to them perhaps you have only kissed/touched/etc.. the punishment was averted as much as possible.. only carried out when they confessed to intercourse outside of marriage over three times in public.

As it stands she's only even confessed once.. so it's a bit premature to start gathering and casting virtual stones that we don't even have any authority to cast even if she was standing in front of us confessing it numerous times.
                        Do you remember the hadith about the pregnant adulteress? If not, then allow me to refresh your memory

A woman belonging to the tribe of Juhaynah (according to the version of Aban) came to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and said that she had committed fornication and that she was pregnant. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) called her guardian. Then the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said to him: Be good to her, and when she bears a child, bring her (to me). When she gave birth to the child, he brought her (to him). The Prophet (peace be upon him) gave orders regarding her, and her clothes were tied to her. He then commanded regarding her and she was stoned to death. He commanded the people (to pray) and they prayed over her. Thereupon Umar said: Are you praying over her, Apostle of Allah, when she has committed fornication? He said: By Him in Whose hand my soul is, she has repented to such an extent that if it were divided among the seventy people of Medina, it would have been enough for them all. And what do you find better than the fact that she gave her life. Aban did not say in his version: Then her clothes were tied to her. (Abu Dawood, 4426)

Comment

Working...
                        X