co wife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• co wife

i just got this email. and when i read it wallahi it made me really think this is how i want my life. i want to live islam and die living as a true muslim. like i realised how many people around me including me are so in to this dunya (may Allah make us all strong and firm in our deen ameen)

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
    Im Qurratulain bint Abdul Latif from Bangalore,India.I'm 19 and
    married since 7mths alhamdulilaah.and alhamdulilaah 7mths pregnant
    mashallaah.
    okay sisters my main query is are there any sisters who want to be
    a
    co wife inshaAllaah?
    yes its for my husband.i'm looking out since a long time and
    subhanallaah im still looking.
    yes it must be surprising but ive been supportive of polygyny since
    i
    was 13 alhamdulilaah.i know its v.v. hard and terrible phase of
    jealousy but inshaAllaah thats fine.i know we all have this
    phrase "i
    dont wanna share my husband,i love him" lol! ive been reading abt
    these posts and mails from several groups.even i feel the same but
    then i think of our Mothers may Allaah be pleased with each one of
    them ameen.
    its a huge sacrifice but its our jihaad inshaallaah
    one of my conditions 4 nikah to my husband was to believe in
    polygyny.and alhamdulilaah i found the person i ever wanted
    alhamdulilaah.
    okay so im 19 and he is 22 we both will turn 20 and 23 in october
    inshaallaah.
    we both made a chart like soon after we got married.here it goes
    inshaallaah
    we both want that the 2nd wife be a convert sister who is older
    than
    both of us,who is mature and give us naseeha when we each need
    it,age
    can be till 35 inshaallaah something like Khadija radiullahuanha
    the 3rd wife to be from africa basically a black inshaallaah and
    can be btwn 14-16 inshaallaah something like aisha radiullahuanha
    and the last to be an arab so inshaallaah our arabic can be taken
    care of inshaallaah,any age inshaallaah
    the ages amongst all can change inshaallaah its not binding or
    compulsory.it can interchange inshaallaah.the main thing is she has
    to be salafi,wanting to do hijrah for ilm to dammaj or saudi
    inshaallaah.
    thats all from me,comments/nasiha always welcome inshaallah
    if u need anymore details please mail me inshaallaah on
    [email protected]
    jazakallaah khair,
    wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
    Qurratulain latif ,ummhatim, bangalore,india
    wassalamualaikum
    'Whenever I remember that day.......I think Allah will never forgive me---- and I faint' :lailah:
    Sa'eed Ibn Amir (ra)

Re: co wife

SubhanAllah

:lailah:
    ''And they will be given to drink there a cup mixed with zanjabeel. A spring there, called Salsabeel.'' (76:17-18)

Comment

Originally posted by salsabeela View Post
      SubhanAllah

i knw it really amazed me that people are like that in the world SubhanAllah
      'Whenever I remember that day.......I think Allah will never forgive me---- and I faint' :lailah:
      Sa'eed Ibn Amir (ra)

Comment

SubhanAllah :) thats quite lovely. I hope they all (when they all find each other) live very happily inshaAllah and according to the Haqq! Ameen.
        *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

so do all the wives first migrate to india? the convert and african and arab?
          Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by MMS View Post
            im not sure
            Sa'eed Ibn Amir (ra)

Comment

Originally posted by LiveIslam View Post
              im not sure
              hmm i wonder how it would work, i mean unless they all migrate he'd have to get visas for all his wives to move with him wherever they do decide to settle :scratch:

unless he divides time amongst them quarterly, i don't know how that will be feasible
              but nice idea
              Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

MMS you and your bleeding logic you have to kill everything dontcha!
                *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post
                  lol
                  Sa'eed Ibn Amir (ra)

Comment

hmm i wonder how it would work, i mean unless they all migrate he'd have to get visas for all his wives to move with him wherever they do decide to settle :scratch:

unless he divides time amongst them quarterly, i don't know how that will be feasible
                    but nice idea
                    i suppose when u have your heart settle for Allah alone and have ur trust in him anything is possible dont u think?
                    Sa'eed Ibn Amir (ra)

Comment

its normal to marry more than one wife in africa, india, north africa and arab countries anyway and they say theyre migrating to saudia so no worries there either insha Allah.

its only western lands he might have a problem with that, but then again if a mans marriage is accepted as legal in the uk if he was married originally in egypt, then will they accept that his other marriages which are legal in egypt, are also legal marriages in the west :scratch: Allahu alam.
                      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

but like imagine he divides time amongst them quarterly, he'd need a good income, but hes going to be jumping around countries so what is he going to do for a job

and they mentioned hijrah to saudi, is that for one wife or all of the wives? the mans Indian, he'd get treated like a peasant in Saudi, how is he going to provide for 4 wives and a ton of kids

aherm yeh but the ideas really sweet

and how is he going to communicate with the wifes that dont speak his linguo

Comment

:rotfl: Now youve completely killed the sentiment *sniff* youre gona get alot of hate mail now! :p

Comment

:rotfl: Now youve completely killed the sentiment *sniff* youre gona get alot of hate mail now! :p
                            starting from me first lol jokes love u really :inlove:
                            Sa'eed Ibn Amir (ra)

Comment

but like imagine he divides time amongst them quarterly, he'd need a good income, but hes going to be jumping around countries so what is he going to do for a job

and they mentioned hijrah to saudi, is that for one wife or all of the wives? the mans Indian, he'd get treated like a peasant in Saudi, how is he going to provide for 4 wives and a ton of kids

aherm yeh but the ideas really sweet

and how is he going to communicate with the wifes that dont speak his linguo
                              Good points.

Masha'Allah they have good intention I suppose. But is it really necessary?
                              " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Working...
                              X