Importance of chastity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importance of chastity?

Can you please explain the importance of chastity? I see so many people who are having so-called "casual sex" even if they are already in a relationship.

Re: Importance of chastity?

i am sooo lost i have no idea what ur talking about. are we talking about chastity, or having casual sex, stopping casual sex or what do u do if u find ur wife or husband having casual sex with other people???
    :lailah: Praise be to Allah the Rab of the Ala-meen.:lailah:
    And Allah (swt) knows best

Comment

"Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, "Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?"...God said, "I did do something. I made you."" -- Sufi Teaching

Comment

Somebody (a Mod) please BANthis Guy Dattaswami asap ...

Comment

Wasn't this dude banned before?

Comment

I'm confused as well. At the end of the day only have relations with the one(s) who are lawful to you.
            وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
            "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
            Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
            [2:186]

.:.
            .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
            Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Working...
            X