Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

direct marraige porposal to you(sister).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• direct marraige porposal to you(sister).

i have a question ....

what should one do if she have direct proposal to her...like
    brother have proposed her without contact of wali???

she should take out her shoes and beat him???
    or she should say no because she don't know him??

or she should say nothing??

or she should say that first contect her parents because in this way it will be halal???

or she should say "shame on you proposing a non-mehram women without her parents"???

or she should just run from him???

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

wassalam

jazakALLAH khair

Re: direct marraige porposal to you(sister).

well what is the reason why they havent gone to ur wali? maybe he has a reason like he doesnt know who is the wali or something i dnt know. u could try to make an excuse.. but if u dnt want to marry him bc of that, then dnt marry him. if she is interested, then why not giv him the details of her father so he can go about it in the right way
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

happened to my freind she directed him to her parents.

status of proposal: PENDING
      Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

depends on what grounds he approached you and what kind of person he is. If he couldn't get hold of your wali's details and needed to ask you directly, then that's understandable to some extent. If he as able to get your wali's details there is no need for him to contact you personally. If you would consider marrying him and your family would consider him, then give him your wali's details.

In situations like this, say if you did give him your walis details, and he went to your family, if your parents say no, wouldn't that mean (to him) you're okay with him, because you were the one who gave him the details in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
          well what is the reason why they havent gone to ur wali? maybe he has a reason like he doesnt know who is the wali or something i dnt know. u could try to make an excuse.. but if u dnt want to marry him bc of that, then dnt marry him. if she is interested, then why not giv him the details of her father so he can go about it in the right way
          jazakALLAH alf khair ukhti :)

Comment

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
            happened to my freind she directed him to her parents.

status of proposal: PENDING
            hmmm
            me too :embar:

jazakALLAH alf khair

Comment

Originally posted by Umm 'Umarah View Post
              depends on what grounds he approached you and what kind of person he is. If he couldn't get hold of your wali's details and needed to ask you directly, then that's understandable to some extent. If he as able to get your wali's details there is no need for him to contact you personally. If you would consider marrying him and your family would consider him, then give him your wali's details.

In situations like this, say if you did give him your walis details, and he went to your family, if your parents say no, wouldn't that mean (to him) you're okay with him, because you were the one who gave him the details in the first place.
              jazakALLAH alf khair

some times when sisters reject to give contacts of parents then brother him self search for her parnts contact...:S

and they still try to get what they want unless they wont get it...

Comment

^They might think she's trying to be modest, shy, etc.
                "Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, "Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?"...God said, "I did do something. I made you."" -- Sufi Teaching

Comment

Originally posted by miss-islamic View Post
                  ^They might think she's trying to be modest, shy, etc.

Comment

Working...
                  X